Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs
{ CHARACTER GROWTH INFO + DROPOFF THREAD } REVISED SEE P1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taska Neko

Fashionable Phantom

11,325 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:01 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Sepheran
Proof of exam thread: Trials! Famine, War, Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Peas, Zoo, any really o3o
Any Y2 specifications? Green nails if showing, make his vest longer like halfway between his knee and shins. Other then that artist is free to play around with him a bit. He still has Liannan his white snake.

- PEAS HAS  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:06 pm

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Zar
Proof of exam thread: Trials Credit
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone who wants to give him a shot.

Any Y2 specifications? Any take on him is awesome. He's much less frazzled than he used to be and much more srsface/dangerous.

His wings are much more tattered, possibly with bone visible in places.

Pepzilla  

Baneful
Crew

Dramatic Hunter

danse-hexe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:35 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Reine Walker
Proof of exam thread: so much drama
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Zoo, Rui, Paper
Any Y2 specifications? Ie: ref sheet + another ref! You don't have to follow the ref sheet exactly, though I do really love her jacket's design <33 the sleeves are completely up to your interpretation, and also you can tweak things as you want, I trust you! As for her accessories, you can ignore the stuff around her neck, unless you want to draw this in! Alsoooo re: her weapon, this is the original, but THE DESIGN IS ALL UP TO YOU, OKAY : DD I'd sortttt of like for something to be added to the hilt of the sword, like a keyblade keychain kind of thing, but whether you want to do it or not is completely okay!

peas  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:55 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Calder
Proof of exam thread: FamineWarDeath
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Han (?), Paper, King, Zoo, Egg, Cheshire ((Rav if she wants and is able))
Any Y2 specifications?
Hair: Long and Pure Black. Hairstyle up to artist. Can be free flowing or done up in some form of pretty jewelry or ties. Please add at least two feathers to as a sign he was in War and showing them respect.
Clothing: Jewelry (Think Leaves/Plants/Celtic/Fairy?) However, along with all the pretty things, he would still have a warrior's dress to him almost. Like leather belt and braces that are also detailed (Kelpies value their looks). Kilt is now a different shade of green as it won't be the same plaid pattern as before. Just pick different shades of green and we're golden. (Calder likes greens overall.) No shirt. Has two feathers in his hair from War Clan. Tartan optional. Just...have at it.
Inspiration: Sporran turns to small BagBracesHeadpieceLeafSome with Flowers
Changes: No more anklet on his leg. His leg fur is now all black too.
Ref Image

Zoo is picking it up!  

MoonKitsune
Crew

Romantic Exhibitionist

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:24 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Mitzi Adler
Proof of exam thread: Trials
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Solil, Zoo, Onnie, King, Pach (really, any would be great.)
Any Y2 specifications? Maybe add some ear piercings (studs, cuffs, little things, no more than 4-5 between both ears)? If they even show at all. And a new outfit would be awesome, but in about the same style - orientalish, relatively skimpy, ribbons. I really like her current outfit, so that would totally be fine too.

And only mentioning this because it's been an issue with some fanart... I like that she's a bit stocky, so no magic diets making her suddenly really thin, please. sweatdrop

*really has no clue what she wants, and will surely be happy with anything*

LET'S DO THIS -- Nerp

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:29 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Genevieve
Proof of exam thread: GO
PREFERRED ARTISTS: King, Peas, Onnie, Zoo, Chesh, Lil (Not in any order)

Any Y2 specifications? Actually, screw me being specific. Here's some links to what kind of style she likes. Artist has freedom, though I would still like to request colors be kept to her blue/white/gray/black palette.

Inspiration Board

And here's stuff that didn't make it to the inspiration board.

http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp213/Shadowlink005_Gaia/y2Tunic-1.jpg
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp213/Shadowlink005_Gaia/y2hair.png
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp213/Shadowlink005_Gaia/Y2boots-1.jpg
http://i413.photobucket.com/albums/pp213/Shadowlink005_Gaia/Y2berret.jpg

Pose wise, I'd like her to still be a bit floating and transparent, maybe sipping on a to-go cup of coffee. I'd like to see her hands mid-shift into claws, talons, armor pieces/etc. if possible! c: Body wise, feel free to increase bust/booty. Not to, like, Belladonna's size, but a tad bigger. She's a growing ghoul.

Thanks to whoever picks her up!

- PEAS HAS THIS  

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Pepin Molyneau
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: RAVV, Egg, Chesh, Paper, Stae, Bili
Any Y2 specifications? WINGS.

That's right. Wings.

Okay not really its more like CONVENIENTLY PLACED PIXELS THAT WE ARE GOING TO CALL WINGS BUT DONT REALLY DO MUCH FOR A GHOST SINCE SHE LEVITATES ANYWAY
What I'm looking for is a toned down version of Moritz Waldemeyer's light art; so like lights/binary that are on single planes, see these for examples: X X X X
Obviously not something as grandeur, it doesn't have to spread out for miles, could even be a little chibified maybe idek. I'm not hella picky they can probably look like whatever just no 8-bit hamburgers or some s**t like that rofl. Her Y2 natural ability is going to be able to sort through emoticons/icons on various parts of her body- purely aesthetic s**t.
As for clothing, body suits still please, typical Pepin stuff. Uhm hands and feet should still be blackened, with or without gloves/boots on, doesnt matter, fingers kinda get clawy/shadowy/glitchy. Ill provide a couple refs and stuff. Same sort of "makeup" as last time, darkened out sockets with noise-white eyes. Plumpish figure, short, not extremely bodacious (although we all like to draw her that way) but definitely wide hips.
Hair- feel free to be a little creative with it, remember that its kinda messy not symmetrical at all really. Generally prefer it be no longer than: X
**Also please include at least some sort of pale colors, she's not 100% black and white but I let a lot of people get away with it in art <3 For her official though some flecks of color = Yes!

References and inspiration and s**t:
All kinds of Goodies
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/8477777/tumblr_m0jwz82K4W1qh5c9z.jpg
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w246/8477777/tumblr_m0jwz82K4W1qh5c9zo1_400.jpg
Unpleasant glitchy things:
NSFW Language
More by David OReily
MUSIC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imixg3jrJS8&ob=av2n
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADBKdSCbmiM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viIsBgcZ0A8 (this is my favorite ever)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CgKO2haaAo
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46Suw72OEfg

ravv is (´・ω・`) this  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:40 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Arcadia
Proof of exam thread: Here!
PREFERRED ARTISTS: your mother or bilious, whichever is more available (but if like someone else wants to do her (tee hee do her) let me know idk)

Any Y2 specifications? DUN DAAA DUUUNNNN

OK SO LIKE...I am thinking maybe her current outfit but with more s**t tacked on, like romanesque bracer/shinguards/leather belt stuff! Here is an idea for shinguards, but I want to keep her white top (maybe make it a little longer and give her like a leather boobchestplate over it).

For her hair just like...Mane-ier. Interpret that however XD Alternatively, mullet manes are also acceptable.

You can also make her horns/wings bigger/more glorious idgaf. Whatever u want 2 draw bby.

FIERCE OK, JUST MAKE HER LOOK MORE FIERCE & BATTLY BUT NOT TOO COOL SHE'S ONLY Y2 SHE IS ONLY MARGINALLY COOLER RIGHT??

OR IF YOU HAVE IDEAS I AM GAZING DEEPLY INTO YOUR EYES, JUST LET ME KNOW /GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZE

/fin

BILI GOTS :V  

Ravvlet
Crew

Hygienic Waffles

Rown

Friendly Hunter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:12 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Temes (aka Chuppi )
Proof of exam thread: TRIALS AHOY
PREFERRED ARTISTS: No one in specific (love to all artists!) Anyone who wishes to take her please do!
Any Y3 specifications? Chuppi is maybe about....three centimeters taller and has slimmed down. . . not at all. She's still got her curves, maybe some small breasts now that she's older? If her kind age in dog years she's about twenty-one and that's sad but we can just keep her young XD;;

Basically keep her cute! Outfits would be something easy to move in that's cute, hair had gotten longer and she usually keeps it braided or pulled up in some way or another.

PLEASE KEEP HER THERMOS! It's actually a new thermos, a gift from Roch, so it. . . um...we can make it red again idek it probably looks exactly the same ;;;

editing in some references, sorry ;;;; year 1 year 2

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 6:14 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Deacon Prevost
Proof of exam thread: Here
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Anyone!
Any Y2 specifications? Deacon is infected with Insanity, currently at stage two. He now often wears clothing to cover himself as much as possible from the neck down when he goes out, with the graying randomly splotched over his body being effectively hidden (for now) by long sleeved shirts and pants. He has patches on his arms, stomach and lower back as of this post. The artist has the freedom to add peeks of gray from under clothes, or deviate/add locations if they like... Since it is and will continue to spread. He isn't as well groomed as he used to keep himself. He isn't dirty, but a little less tidy. His hair is askew and sometimes tangled like he hasn't bothered to brush it out of the shower or bed. It is growing out longer; he hasn't bothered to have it trimmed for whatever reason. Skull pin is still used as an ear stud in his left ear ridge.

If it isn't too much of a change, I intend for him to become a bit more animalistic as he ages to a point. He already has foot paws, I'd like more bipedal feet, ankles/knees that one would see in an animal's hind legs with the feet/legs furred partway up (likely with the transition from fur to bare skin beneath clothing). Clawlike fingernails are more pronounced than they had been before, although his hands are still human in design. Teeth are sharper, catlike eyes perhaps a brighter amber.

Image Refs:
Offical Y1
Closeup
Fullbody
Eye Color
Fur/Pattern

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Hitsuzen

Naughty Advisor

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:56 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Shine
Proof of exam thread: Cats and candy
PREFERRED ARTISTS: UMM same as with Tack, I'd like to maybe have her done by someone who hasn't drawn official art for me, but that's not a real preference. Just me wanting to hoard you all. >u> So anyone, really, if you think you can do the balance of feminine vs. zombie! <3
Any Y2 specifications? I'd like for her bruising to become more and more prominent~ Most of it is around her neck and shoulders, just a little bit to the left side of her face towards her ear, fainter than the rest. A scattered few would probably show on her tummy area if that is exposed. Hair is still to the top of her waist, blonde, and can sparingly have blood or candy in it. It's a little hard to see in most refs, but her eyes are pale blue with dark red sclera (this shows it pretty well). <3

She doesn't like to wear a lot of clothes, but probably wouldn't run around in just her underwear, so something of a balance between those two. XD Her style is feminine and delicate, which doesn't mesh well with being a zombie with clawhands, so her wardrobe tends to be pretty torn, tattered, and stitched back together. Likes off-the-shoulder or just loose tops that are easy to get on, small shorts, stockings, 50s-esque dresses/skirts, pale colors.

She doesn't wear much jewelry (clasps are hard okay) but would wear accessories that aren't too difficult to put on. If you feel like adding it, maybe a necklace on a long chain that has a picture of Rain in a little frame? Something like this~ It can just vaguely be Rain in there, that amount of detail is a lot for something small. XD

She can be drawn with a little smile, but only if she has the Rain-locket or this button on. Otherwise get all up in that QQface.

And she's never without some candy!

All of her refs (including some of Rain if you do the locket) are here, and this is her official Y1 art!

TIG'S GOT DIS  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:55 pm
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Titus
Proof of exam thread: Trials of Famine Trials of War Trials of Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Al, Peas, Onnie, Zoo, Bili, Ravv, King
Any Y2 specifications? I don't really have anything set in stone just some random ideas but none of them have to be followed. I really like the original design for the hair style, horns, and tattered wings. I would like the eyes to remain the same, black sclera with white irises and no pupil. Shark teeth are a must omnomnom and he's pretty tall like 6'2"

As far as ideas:
-maybe another smaller set of horns to go with the ones he has? He'll be one horny demon ba da chiiiing
-I would possibly like his wings to be a bit bigger, still with that tattered falling apart look. They are kind of wispy and shadowy at times falling apart and reforming. Something I thought would be neat since his wings are made of the memories of nightmares is that maybe they could be tattered in a way to show faces or horror or they could even be images in the wings. If its too complicated its no worry though
-His clothes are whatever, he likes dark clothes with night themed colors. Make him look like a BAMF OwO;

if you would like more ideas let me know but I want to try to keep it as much to the artist as possible.

I'll try to make him look less like Titus Bowie...I make no promises : ' D

Al is on this

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:34 am
I hope I did this right, please pop me Zoo if anything needs changed.

NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: Corbin McAy
Proof of exam thread: Nurus Trials
PREFERRED ARTISTS: Lucyal, Synovu, Scy, Oniongrump, King, Soliloquy in Aria, Ravvlet
Any specifications? Just the stuff mentioned on that thread XD Sorry

Al is on this  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:40 am
NAME OF STUDENT OR HUNTER AND THEIR JOURNAL LINK: El Greco
Proof of exam thread: Trials Famine War Death
PREFERRED ARTISTS: All the artists!
Any Y2 specifications?
- athletic/bulkier, a little more top heavy, bigger arms and chest
- smiling, angrily with sharp teeth, like this
- a somewhat angry look like he's about to flip a table
- clothes, exactly, well, maybe a green belt, and a skull pin somewhere, I'd like to continue the whole school clothing thing
- combat boots
- El Greco's hair is about the same, except he doesn't hang any down in front of his face
- a green glow from his eyes, perhaps, a green glow somewhere, or a slight tinge of green
- white skull earrings
- have a little slime dripping off of him, after all, he is a slimer

Reference arts
User Image
User Image

Al is on this  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

{ The Alley } --------------------- Growth info/request, Cert Drop Off, Hiring, Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games