Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Literate Seto Kaiba RPG: Lost. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:08 pm
InunaideGner
mokuba kept forgeting that seto was gonna be different now thta his memory was lost, he didnt remember who annoyed him. besides joey hasnt showed his annoying dumb side yet, so seto had a different attitude towards him. but since only the memories disappeared and not their personality seto would surely find joey annoying at some point. but til then hed have to let things work out on their own "sorry joey" he said now feeling kinda bad about it. all he hoped was that seto would turn back to normal soon. he missed his brother, even if he was cold sometimes, he was still seto. besides, things were different between him and seto then anyone else. in general, he wanted the old seto back.

(( heart Aww... brotherly love... heart ))

Atemu leaned back against the limo's leather seats, his arms placed behind his head. He glanced at Seto for a moment then at Jou, wondering how long it would take until Seto remembered that he hated Katsuya Jounouchi. He shrugged the thought off, and glanced at what seemed to be Ryou. He noted the way the strange way that the white-haired teen had been acting and spoke to him, "Ryou are you okay? You seem... distanced for the rest of us..." He started to have a feeling, that it was really the Spirit of the Sennen Ring sitting next to Otogi, and not their friend.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:24 pm
(can i play as Cary Kaiba? My cc?)  

Yahiko

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:38 pm
Yahiko
(can i play as Cary Kaiba? My cc?)
((just wondering, who is cary kaiba, if shes your original character, mind giving a profile? smile though tis not my decision, its arashi clouds 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:32 pm
No way. No way! Seto was the one defending him?! O_o Jounouchi dreamed of this, a world where he was no longer refered to as "the monkey", but never did he believe that world could exhist..... At first, it scared him, but he was soon distracted by the idea of dreaming up a world made entirely of donuts.... you know.... just to see what might happen.... Jounouchi looked ready to take a test-bite out of the his chair when Bakura jumped in to defend himself, using his most convincing Ryou voice yet.  

pixiestixryu

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:29 am
"Are you okay?" Seto questioned the other. "You look a little out of it Jounouchi."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:19 am
"I'm fine. It's just that my father said he would be spending another three months in Egypt. I'm just a bit disappointed that he won't be home for my birthday," Bakura said with a sigh, still pretending to be ryou, "Does anyone know why the car stopped?" Bakura was trying to change the subject, but to the rest of the gang it just sounded like 'Ryou' didn't want to talk about how his father was never home.  

oni_kura

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:55 am
"i wonder why too, i asked him but he never replied"mokuba explained crawling to the window seperating them from the driver"hey!*bang bang*you ok in there?!" mokuba shouted trying to get the drivers attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:59 am
Otogi thought to himself that maybe Ryou was just acting odd because of his father, but he wasn't quite sure. "Man, what's up with the chauffer?"  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

pixiestixryu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:02 pm
Still no answer came, and the limo didn't move. Finally Jounouchi opened the door to check out the scene. His eyes grew wide. "Holy chcobos! O_o" Jounouchi looked at the thing on the street that could have killed them if the brakes would have been hit a second later.

((sorry if that wasn't very jou, chocobos were just the first thing that popped into my head, o.o" and yes, I usually end posts very openly. Its always more fun to see what the next person can come up with, and add to that..... plus I'm just feeling lazy today ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:10 pm
"What is it?" Otogi turned to look for himself. "Oh, man... Wow..."  

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Yahiko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 2:15 pm
( - -;; i am sick of makeing up profiles, but if i have to, then i will)

name: Cary Kaib (seto's sister)

Age: 16 ( or a few years younger then Seto but two years older then Mokaba)

looks: Long ice blue Kaiba courp trench coat just like Seto's White one in the Dulest Kingdome tornement) she has long brown hair that touchs her lower back, and blue eyes that matches her trench coat. She has black boots as well.

History: same as seto and Mokaba

personility: she is the youngest girl in the Kaiba family but can act a little younger then she is at times. She also gets introuble alot and has to get rescued by Seto him self or Yugi She is friends with Yugi's gang and hangs out with them when ever she isn't working or babbysitting her little brother Mokaba.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:20 pm
As bakura looked out the window, he blanched slightly. It was no wonder that the driver wasn't responding.  

oni_kura

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:54 pm
Atemu wondered why everyone was looking out the window, and leaned over to see for himself. His eyes widened, "Wow... that's in really bad shape... how did that get there?!" He looked around at everyone for an answer, but they just seemed to be in just as much shock as he was.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:14 am
Seto looked at the strange creature in the middle of the road, he didn't know what it was, but it looked in pain. Possibly worse.  

Arashi Cloud

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:48 am
mokuba looked out as well wondering what the fuss was about, but had been to short to see over them at first. finally getting a look at the creature in complete shock "shouldnt we help it or something?"  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff