Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:37 am
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
I always forget that I'm in guilds after the first day of joining... xD

Hiya everyone~!

I forget I have a gaia to be honest, that's how much I'm on. Take a picture cause this probably won't last long xd
But hi! blaugh

Haha. Worse than I am. XD

Hiya! How are you? :3

I'm actually pretty tired, using my Ipod to check gaia at school because I'm badass I guess. ninja
But how are you this morning?

Not surprising; school tends to make people tired. xD I always had to use the computers at school to check gaia; never had an ipod.

Ah, I'm pretty good. Can't wait for it to get around 3-4pm so that I can see my best friend; I only ever get to see her when she's at work.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:48 am
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

Hiya everyone~!

I forget I have a gaia to be honest, that's how much I'm on. Take a picture cause this probably won't last long xd
But hi! blaugh

I'm actually pretty tired, using my Ipod to check gaia at school because I'm badass I guess. ninja

Not surprising; school tends to make people tired. xD I always had to use the computers at school to check gaia; never had an ipod.

Ah, I'm pretty good. Can't wait for it to get around 3-4pm so that I can see my best friend; I only ever get to see her when she's at work.

I can only get on school computers in certain classes, and they're not until my last couple of periods.
and well, if you live anywhere near me than you have 3-4 hours left to wait  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

EchoesOfWinter

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:52 am
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

Hiya everyone~!

But hi! blaugh

I can only get on school computers in certain classes, and they're not until my last couple of periods.

Yeah, I only had computer in my last classes. xD Yay for technology though, since you can get on before then. :3

It seems I do. XD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:00 am
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

Yeah, I only had computer in my last classes. xD Yay for technology though, since you can get on before then. :3

It seems I do. XD

Our schools paranoid and we get detention for being on the computers when we're not supposed to xp
yeaaa, let's hear it for the central!! xD  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

EchoesOfWinter

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:02 am
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

It seems I do. XD

Our schools paranoid and we get detention for being on the computers when we're not supposed to xp

XD That's why you get on when you're allowed to. razz

Wooooo~! ^_^

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:08 am
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

It seems I do. XD

Wooooo~! ^_^

I do sometimes when the teachers not in there (credit cards are amazing at opening locked doors) but then there's the problem of getting out after you're hiding under the teachers desk after she comes back in before you expect her too. I'm not kidding... I spent an hour under that woman's desk pressed up against the back of it avoiding her feet for over an hour.... never again.... it was pretty fun though, and I got to miss English because of that xD  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

EchoesOfWinter

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:17 am
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

It seems I do. XD

Wooooo~! ^_^

I do sometimes when the teachers not in there (credit cards are amazing at opening locked doors) but then there's the problem of getting out after you're hiding under the teachers desk after she comes back in before you expect her too. I'm not kidding... I spent an hour under that woman's desk pressed up against the back of it avoiding her feet for over an hour.... never again.... it was pretty fun though, and I got to miss English because of that xD

OMG. LOLOLOLOL. XD

One of the most awesome stories I've heard. xDDD

Knowing my luck, if I had ever done something like that, I would've gotten caught. xD I'm glad you got away with it and missed English though, ahaha. Makes for a great story, though!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:23 am
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

It seems I do. XD

Wooooo~! ^_^

OMG. LOLOLOLOL. XD

Knowing my luck, if I had ever done something like that, I would've gotten caught. xD I'm glad you got away with it and missed English though, ahaha. Makes for a great story, though!

I'm a ninja, I can't be seen ninja
It does make for an awesome story though, a week after it happened it happened I was still going around the school like "yeaaaaa, that's right. I'm the man." It really wasn't such a big deal to me anymore, I just kept doing it to get on people's nerves xD  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

EchoesOfWinter

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:40 am
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

It seems I do. XD

Wooooo~! ^_^

OMG. LOLOLOLOL. XD

It does make for an awesome story though, a week after it happened it happened I was still going around the school like "yeaaaaa, that's right. I'm the man." It really wasn't such a big deal to me anymore, I just kept doing it to get on people's nerves xD

Clearly.

XD Best way to annoy people and feel awesome at the same time. xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:03 am
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

Wooooo~! ^_^

OMG. LOLOLOLOL. XD

Clearly.

It's the only way to annoy people emotion_dealwithit  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

EchoesOfWinter

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:06 am
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

Wooooo~! ^_^

OMG. LOLOLOLOL. XD

Clearly.

I figure physical irritation could work too. Use those ninja skills. xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:33 am
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

OMG. LOLOLOLOL. XD

Clearly.

Does randomly coming up behind one of my best friends and swiping my leg under them and tripping them count? xD  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

EchoesOfWinter

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:36 am
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

OMG. LOLOLOLOL. XD

Clearly.

Does randomly coming up behind one of my best friends and swiping my leg under them and tripping them count? xD

I'd definitely say that it counts. xD

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:39 pm
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

Clearly.

sweet, I am the master of being annoying xD  

sober bloodfire
Vice Captain

EchoesOfWinter

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:41 pm
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda
sober bloodfire
Saya Ikeda

Clearly.

sweet, I am the master of being annoying xD

*Gives you a trophy.* XD

Angel's Charity

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out