Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:57 am
xxBiriannaxx
OreoXeires
Not trying to ignore ya Namine but I've been too busy to keep up with anyone but my own... someone else could probably give you a better recap X.X

As for Jason... I was kinda waiting for Haji to step in thinking your lil neko friend was in danger... after all we're surrounded by skeletons... but I guess I can jump into this hopeless battle alone until it's at a point where she's really in danger : or you could say something on the OOC or post -shrugs- either way... i guess i'll start editing Xeires's post to add more in...

Okay... god X.X I'm not doing anymore than that unless you all deliberately post that you're not doing anything.

You wanted Kat in danger, wish granted XD. Skeleton minions are bringing her over to your big baddie and you can take it from there on how much danger she ends up in twisted

Ah hell.. I'll let haji have his heroics ^_^ Went ahead and threw Xeires into the fray to have his moment. After all, if I ever did something to try and save someone it'd end up going horribly wrong and we'd both be screwed... but that's my luck.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:33 am
So Syli could go anywhere at this point. I kinda want her to go into the center of the forest or end up there, cause with the big monster you guys aren't looking so hot. Ya know just to try and help out Xeires and Kat. or she could come upon you and then rush to get Emy and drag her there to heal Xeires. I don't know how much help she would be if she stayed and fought although she has quick reflexs and exploding acorns lol

BUt the problem is I don't want to end up Double posting and (potential triple post if you count Mae's too) I could just add on to the post I did last night, but I kinda want to wait to see the cat fight's progression some and if anyone will run into her. So I may just wait.  

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:56 am
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
So Syli could go anywhere at this point. I kinda want her to go into the center of the forest or end up there, cause with the big monster you guys aren't looking so hot. Ya know just to try and help out Xeires and Kat. or she could come upon you and then rush to get Emy and drag her there to heal Xeires. I don't know how much help she would be if she stayed and fought although she has quick reflexs and exploding acorns lol

BUt the problem is I don't want to end up Double posting and (potential triple post if you count Mae's too) I could just add on to the post I did last night, but I kinda want to wait to see the cat fight's progression some and if anyone will run into her. So I may just wait.

Well we were planning on helping Haji have his moment of glory but I guess Xeires would need some kinda medical attention at some point. After a little rest he could heal himself... but I guess people would be worried about him and try and get him to a healer.

You could come in after the battle if you don't wanna be caught up in our fight... (seriously you shouldn't worry too much about Xeires, I'm fair when it comes to him, he's not some super hero, he's just one human being. He'll pull through somehow.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:53 am
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Well we were planning on helping Haji have his moment of glory but I guess Xeires would need some kinda medical attention at some point. After a little rest he could heal himself... but I guess people would be worried about him and try and get him to a healer.

You could come in after the battle if you don't wanna be caught up in our fight... (seriously you shouldn't worry too much about Xeires, I'm fair when it comes to him, he's not some super hero, he's just one human being. He'll pull through somehow.)

OK sounds good lol it would be a while before Sylvi got there anyway. Yeah and I don't intend to take any of the fight away from Haji. just to be there to help defend the two of you from any skeletons.....if they might still be there  

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:02 am
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan

OK sounds good lol it would be a while before Sylvi got there anyway. Yeah and I don't intend to take any of the fight away from Haji. just to be there to help defend the two of you from any skeletons.....if they might still be there

I guess they could be popping up still... but most of them are dead between me and haji... there were only around 30ish in the first place. Why not give Xeires his lil valiant moment with nothing but a shield trying to stay alive? XD and protect Kat on the side so Haji can concentrate on what must be done.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:06 am
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan

I guess they could be popping up still... but most of them are dead between me and haji... there were only around 30ish in the first place. Why not give Xeires his lil valiant moment with nothing but a shield trying to stay alive? XD and protect Kat on the side so Haji can concentrate on what must be done.

Ok she'll come in after the things gone then and just be there to help out in the aftermath. I thought you probably had gotten all the seletons already just wondering ^^  

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:08 am
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
OreoXeires
Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Ok she'll come in after the things gone then and just be there to help out in the aftermath. I thought you probably had gotten all the seletons already just wondering ^^

Well the ones under the earth are gone... but I've still got nasty surprises up the boss's sleeves. (I did say he was a mass of bones, he's got more than just extra arms under there.)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:26 pm
Funny thought, the song Think Twice by Eve 6 I think basically sums up Kat, Hachijo, and Xeries here soon. Take a listen really it fits them so well.  

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

Ninja Tsukimi-chan

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,800 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:41 pm
Cold as you by Taylor Swift kind of reflects what'll probably happen in Mae and Tren's relationship.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 am
xxBiriannaxx

Would you mind if I use a temporary character without filling out a profile skeleton?  

demonic fyre

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 am
demonic fyre
xxBiriannaxx

Would you mind if I use a temporary character without filling out a profile skeleton?

Go ahead  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:20 am
xxBiriannaxx
demonic fyre
xxBiriannaxx

Go ahead

Thanks  

demonic fyre

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 6:47 am
Ninja Tsukimi-chan
Cold as you by Taylor Swift kind of reflects what'll probably happen in Mae and Tren's relationship.

I can picture their first date... Tren went solely for the coke, and that was the only word he spoke the entire night.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:10 am
Ok for fun, songs that remind me of our soon to be couples/everyone else

Loreleli/Satauki: It Was You-12 Stones
Hachijo/Xeries/Kat: Think Twice-Eve 6
Mae/Tren:
Damon/Audrey: Love the Way You Lie-Skylar Gray
Aimi/Leonard: Sex On Fire- Kings of Leon (Lol sorry had to throw that one in there XP)
Scorne/World:

Working on the others  

xxBiriannaxx
Captain

OreoXeires

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:22 am
xxBiriannaxx
Ok for fun, songs that remind me of our soon to be couples/everyone else

Loreleli/Satauki: It Was You-12 Stones
Hachijo/Xeries/Kat: Think Twice-Eve 6
Mae/Tren:
Damon/Audrey: Love the Way You Lie-Skylar Gray