Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Terrak Nor (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:59 pm
Suddenly a group of water magi men appeared around the bonfire laughing evilly. "Behold your doom!" One said a little over the top.
"Oh no! The water men!" One of the girls said laughing. "Whatever will we do?" It was clear this happened often and that they were only playing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:09 pm
Kirari watched rather wide eyed at the whole proceedings. It was obvious that this was something that had happened before and . . . she was curious . . . though if one of those water guys got her wet . . . she wouldn't be such a happy camper.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:25 pm
One of the girls noticed Jake and with a squeal cried. "It's the fearless leader!" Jake, who was in the process of trying to sneak by the whole thing unnoticed froze in place with a wince. "Damn...discovered." He muttered.
"Save us fearless leader!" with a sulking expression he stalked over to the group and slung his arm over Kirari's shoulder. "I'm only saving this one."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:34 pm
Kirari looked completely and utterly confused. "Wait . . . what?" she asked, not knowing what the heck was going on. Not to mention she was blushing like crazy.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:40 pm
Jake leaned down and explained that he was supposed to be the 'hero' that saved the girls from the 'evil' water men and then there was dancing and eating and making things explode. "But I'm only saving you this time." He said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:58 pm
Kirari blushed further. "O-oh." she stammered out. She wasn't sure what to think. "Well . . . thanks?" she said, feeling really shy now. What was wrong with her?! She wasn't normally like this!  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:12 pm
Jake grinned. "People of the fire tribe. You're fearless hero decrees that Kirari is your new queen. And the hero always gets the queen." He teased. The girls made protests about it being not fair but he ignored them. This girl...He'd never felt anything like this. Not even toward Hikari.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:20 pm
Kirari's face lit up and her ears actually caught fire. "That's not . . . I'm not . . ." she was stammering now. "I don't want to be . . . I'm no good at . . ." she was quite flustered.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:27 pm
Jake grinned and held her. "You'll be fine. This thing doesn't happen very often and all you really have to do is say 'Oh hero thank you for saving us.' Then usually either kiss me or hug me whatever you want."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:31 pm
Kirari calmed down a little, her fire extinguishing before she smirked a little. "Well . . . if you're really such a big hero and I'm the queen, then before I give you any thanks you have to save all my subjects." she said, a bit teasingly.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:41 pm
Jake grinned and held her close. "Then I'll save them." He teased back letting her go and yelled at the guys to leave which they did. "RAWR!!!" he said to them then once they ran off he returned to Kirari. "I have saved your people."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:44 pm
Kirari giggled, watching the stuff. "Oh hero, thank you for saving us!" she said, hugging Jake before hesitantly pressing a kiss to his cheek. "So when's the blowing stuff up?" she asked, seeming real excited for that part.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:04 pm
Jake grinned and kissed Kirari's cheek. "Right now." He whispered in her ear. "but you must tell them to do it. Go on don't be shy." He nudged her toward the expectant girls.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:58 pm
Kirari grinned and then went towards the other girls. "Come on! Let's blow stuff up!" she said, feeling quite happy for the first time in a long time.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:01 pm
Jake laughed a little. Seemed like she was fitting in just fine. "Explode ALL THE THINGS!!!" one of the girls cried making things explode.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff