Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:40 pm
Club Snails

He's very pretty. <3 Would he take advantage of her trust or be kind? More for my curiosity sake. I'm fine with either. She's too emotionally hurt to be careful and I do enjoy torturing characters.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:19 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
Club Snails

He's very pretty. <3 Would he take advantage of her trust or be kind? More for my curiosity sake. I'm fine with either. She's too emotionally hurt to be careful and I do enjoy torturing characters.

Normally I would say be kind, however right now he is having some family troubles with his brother so there is a good chance he would take advantage of her. Buka right now is sorta bitter and believes that he will never love anyone and no one will love him in return.. He believes that flings are the only way he could ever have someone love him. 3nodding Want me to start the rp or do you want to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:05 pm
Club Snails
Normally I would say be kind, however right now he is having some family troubles with his brother so there is a good chance he would take advantage of her. Buka right now is sorta bitter and believes that he will never love anyone and no one will love him in return.. He believes that flings are the only way he could ever have someone love him. 3nodding Want me to start the rp or do you want to?
It would be within the next few days if I do. I have no energy to today,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:20 pm
Hoshi Lockhart
Club Snails
It would be within the next few days if I do. I have no energy to today,

Here is a rp between Andromeda and Buka.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 7:35 am
yum_strawberry  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:02 am
*tosses Kakalina and Ciaran Eli's way and tosses her N'W boy to befriend your N'W boy*  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:56 am
LexThetaSigma
*tosses Kakalina and Ciaran Eli's way and tosses her N'W boy to befriend your N'W boy*
I'll have to grab you for stuff tomorrow, maybe. Bit over a hour until work and I keep procrastinating tagging anything. Wasn't expecting a quick response.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:04 pm
gaia_crown  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:55 pm
gaia_crown  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:03 pm
LexThetaSigma
I have an idea for Ciaran, Eli, and Lina. Eli's feeling mischievous. She wants to give Ciaran a food from Spirit's Eve she had been experimenting with and kept as a gift for this month. Lina dragging Eli to Ciaran to have them meet now that Eli's not busy with Vuli festivals anymore? Gift giving is a good time for that.  

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 6:39 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

Hmmmm sounds interesting. Depending on when it happened, Lina would have to convince him to leave his cubs with the nanny (both babysat by the same one Eli gets for her three) We can definitely work with it heart

sn: Your sig just killed me by the way  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:36 am
LexThetaSigma
Near the end of December, I would expect.
I'll have a look at your journal/plot thread and see if I can locate any other plot ideas. I need to stop focusing on Eli all the time.

Killed you in a....Good way?

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:36 pm
Hoshi Lockhart

Alright, then he would have to get someone to convince him to leave his cubs' sides (though with as much as Lina slinks away, he may not trust the nannies xd ) There's plenty in my plot thread to poke at (not so much the journal, I got lazy with it again) and I still have a new male leopard I have to add to it

Good way, yes. I love the Beauty and the Beast plus when I saw your sig, I had just finished watching the Beauty and the Beast episode of one of my favorite shows.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:18 pm
LexThetaSigma
I noticed. I couldn't find anything through the journal. And I'm lazy updating my own plot thread. Unfortunately, I need to give into sleep soon as I have an opening shift, so I'll hunt it tomorrow. I will never fall asleep early for those.

It's my favorite fairy tale and type of romance. To see the most fearsome beast tamed by the kindness of one. 'Specially when he/she stays part a beast.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:42 am
Hoshi Lockhart

Yeah, there's not too much info in my journal plus it's missing, I think, five? I don't remember now. My plot thread, I think, has everyone up except for my newest leopard.

Yes, I agree. It's so amazing and I think the lyrics on your sig image are what make me love it so much  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff