Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plots Required - FK, B'M, Nergui + more (updated 2/18!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:32 pm
I've got two possible hyena "donors". They've only got one RP each, so neither guy is going to produce instant cubs...

User Image
He doesn't like or trust females very much, but he's young and horny so he'd hit that. He does roam far when hunting so they could meet somewhere. He wouldn't want to be invloved in raising a family.

User Image
He's battle scarred from the Bonelands/Pridelands war and has a strange sense of humor. He wouldn't roam as far out as Amanita.

I don't want to keep a cub.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:16 pm
I've also got two boys. Waasi here distrusts females but is at a point in his life where he'll listen to them and do as they say. Probably will grumble about it, but it won't affect him any since the pups won't be staying with him. She'd have to come to him, though, since he's a slave in a pack.

I also have my blank slate here. Still with no name, but he's handsome! He could join the pack since I've got nothing for him right now. Both hyenas have no RPs to their name, but in both cases I can crank out some SRP.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:40 am
Thank you all for the offers. Soooo many handsome hyena boys out there! I think, to make things easier plot-wise (as Orenda cannot currently stray far from Nergui lands and is not able to make any long journeys to find a male) that I will go with:

SilverLutz

Your blank slate boy? It would be utterly amazing if he could join the Nergui and be there to aid in raising his kids once Orenda has left them or just be around in their lives, even if he isn't the fatherly sort. If you would still be up for this then I think he'd be the best option for her as he can be where she is. I'd love to grab some RP with you with both Orenda and maybe other Nergui members I own (though of course you are welcome to do SRP, too!) Just if you would prefer not to, I am always available to help with RP counts.

If you want to chat more we can do so through here/PM or through aim, if you have it. My aim addy is: Kimaria33

Thanks to everyone else who offered once again! <3333  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:20 am
I have duel ready firekin for Sia! : D

and lets see what else I can offer~ *rolls aboot*

For all your meaner firekin, there's Tundu. I want him to have a bunch of negative experiences, to make the positive ones more meaningful xD so if you have anyone willing to be mean to a somewhat rude little huria cub, well... Tundu!  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:50 am
wooga Paes

Eeeee~

For duels for Sia! That would be awesome. It'd be great if she could maybe duel a male whom she could flirt with during it? XD she loves a bit of harmless flirting, lol. If not, females will also be fine! I can start this up whenever you are ready!

For Tundu I have three possibilities:

Firstly, Kalimoto. She's a traditionalist and wouldn't stand to have him bothering her and would probably be quite rude.

Likewise, Azar'bijan. He'd be less hardcore mean than Kalimoto (maybe) but he certainly wouldn't want his time wasted by a cub who won't be in the lands past adolescent. He'd tell him 'where to go' and be rude about it.

I also have Fia, but she'd be mean to him not because he's a huria but because he's a cub and she's currently grieving / trying to get over loss etc...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 am
oh man, she should duel Yayuka then. He will be horrified of summoning his girlfriend's wrath. I am ready, if slow, whenever! <3

Kalimoto sounds good! and maybe Azar someday too xD Tundu has time!  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:07 pm
Was curious if you still wanted to rp our Baha's together. c8 I'd love to do some cubbin rp, since I hardly got to play Caprice as one. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:10 am
/will stare at her lot, and your lot and see what else we can do k

Because I luv rping with you. /reaches toward you  

Shia bean

Prophet

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:06 am
musicaloner7
Was curious if you still wanted to rp our Baha's together. c8 I'd love to do some cubbin rp, since I hardly got to play Caprice as one. xD

We can indeed! Do you remember the initial idea we had? Was it friendship or a rivalry thing?

Shia bean

Hopefully I'll get around to adding more lions up here soon! If you want to take a look through my journal as well, I'm pretty much open to RPing any of my guys at the moment :3 I'll have to look through your plot thread too!

*cuddles* Shiaaaa RP is much loved.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:11 am
I don't think we had anything set in stone, because you wanted to wait on rping them since they hadn't been born icly.  

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:01 pm
heart

updated! :3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:40 am
User Image

I've got a PL boy-o in need of some serious RP. He's essentially a blank slate story-wise 'cept a stint of living with his uncle in Tianxia before eventually returning to the Pridelands. Personality-wise, let's say I've still got some work to do. P: I don't have any plot ideas, but I'm willing to spitball if you're interested. He'd also make a good friend for younger cubs; he's pretty in touch with his inner child despite his age.  

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas