Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
RPG in which Seto is the King of Games Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oni_kura

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:19 pm
Malik was having a blast. Bakuras was trying to steal the puzzle, Seto was trying to convince Bakura to help him, the girl was totally oblivious, and Mokuba was just confused! Now it was time for the fun to begin. Malik reached out just slightly with the m. rod. Just enough to affect someones mind but not enough to detect unless someone was really looking for him. He managed to convince the girl thast flirting with Bakura would be a very good idea. Malik could hardly contain his glee as the girl ran out of the manga store and glomped the tomb robber.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:42 pm
Luna had Mokuba occupied and suddenly thought of Bakura. He wasn't bad looking and his hair made him pretty. She smiled thinking of him, then caught sight of him outside. He was so much nicer than Seto... and he was even prettier than Alex.
That did it. She ran out and glomped him.
"Did you know how pretty you are?" she asked smiling.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:46 pm
"Thanks, but can would you get off me...please."Bakura said on the ground half mumbling. "That was unexpected, but there are only two options here. One, this girl likes me or two....someone is controlling her. I only know one millenium item that can do that...the Millenium Rod!" Bakura then waited for the girl to get off him so he could take out his ring.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:56 pm
Seto blinked repeatedly. He wasn't quite sure what he was seeing, but he was fairly sure that the Western girl had just glomped Bakura and was proceeding to be extremely fangirlish.
"Bakura, would you like to call in that favour now? I'm fairly sure I can get Luna off you if you like." Seto smirked and focused on the puzzle.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:12 pm
"I guess...."Bakura said trapped under Luna. Bakura then was thinking "This girl can be annoying, but I'm half sure someone is controlling her. She could be one of my fangi.....no I don't think so. As soon as Kaiba gets her off me I'm going take out the ring. I'll see if someone is controlling her."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 8:01 pm
mokuba came over to the scene manga in hand as he looked at the sudden mood swing that came over luna. She didnt seem liek the "fangirl" type, yet someone could be controlling her. mokuba hoped that seto would find out the cause of this and fast. and though he didnt trust bakura and knew hed probably stab seto in the back, he knew there was no other choice((i got the idea mokuba would know about setos quest for the millenium items, so thats how i made it, if you had plans for him to be clueless let me know and you can disreguard some of my post))  

InunaideGner

oni_kura

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:26 am
Malik couldn't contain himself anymore. He laughed long and loud at the sight of the tombrobber pinned under the western girl. It was too much to bear. Besides, he had had his fun so it didn't matter if they found him or not. He looked down, wiping the tears from his eyes and still chuckling, to see Bakura a Kaiba staring at him with evil looks on thier faces. " Well, it's nice to meet you too." Malik yelled sarcasticaly. Bakura seemed to stop for a moment as if trying to remember something.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:39 pm
Seto glared at this new arrival. At least he didn't have to look for the item. He dragged Luna off Bakura and then he felt it... the strange familiar tug.
He blinked and looked at the golden rod, and then some barrier in his mind snapped. A woman screaming, a duel monster, a flash of light and-
"Seto? You okay?" Luna asked.
"Er... yes. Now, who are you and what are you doing with that?" Seto asked Malik.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:55 pm
Bakura smirked and then said "So who's going to take the item? Me or you?" Bakura then saw Kaiba's look on his face and thought "Something is up. I have a feeling about it."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:17 pm
"No one is going to take that rod Bakura. It doesn't belong to-" Seto stopped absolutely cold for a few seconds. Egyptian words came to his head and flowed out his mouth.
The rod shook.
"Did that rod just move?" Luna asked Bakura as she inched closer to him. Seto was scaring her.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SetoBatman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:33 pm
Bakura was a bit freaked out. Not that much, but still freked out. He then noticed Luna said something to him "Yeah. I think it just did." Bakura then was thinking "Egyptian...can Kaiba speak Egyptian? There was that time..."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:46 pm
Egyptian words were still flowing out of Seto's mouth. He wasn't shocked, but kind of... not... his state of mind was one he could only remember being in once.
Luna had absently grasped Bakura's arm and was putting him between her and Seto. She wanted to run home and hide, but she hadn't been home in ages and it was a long way off. She didn't even know whether it was in the same place or not.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:41 pm
mokuba just stood by seto, though i little wierded out, he still stood by his brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:15 pm
((whoa, this thread looks fun! ^_^ Is it too late to join? I think this place needs an Isis.))  

pixiestixryu

oni_kura

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:30 am
Malik was furious that this fool was trying to control _his_ m. item. He began to chant a counter curse in the same dialect that kaiba was speaking. The entire intersection began to fill with light. Suddenly there was a large explosion and everyone was flung backwards. Malik stood up and brushed himself off. He was absolutely outraged. He immediatly took control of the girl during the confusion and forced he to take Kaiba's puzzle and smash it on the back of Bakura's head before disappearing into the night.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff