Welcome to Gaia! ::

Destruction University

Back to Guilds

An RP guild of horror, mystery, romance, and the basic drama of school life. 

Tags: horror, mystery, romance, drama, fantasy 

Reply Campus
Hallways and Corridors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:20 pm
"There's still a trace of that presense," she mumbled to herself but then the
presence disappeared completely. "It seems I have to stay here until I find a
master that I am worthy of. Meanwhile I should go search the forest,"
she said.
She was being called their by the darkness there although she couldnt tell
whether it was stronger than waht she had felt a whie ago or not but she still
had to check it out.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:28 pm
-- --

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Finally! XP Gah! I need to roleplay more often. I am such an idiot)

~Rin was wandering the halls, for a reason she deemed unknown. She wanted to explore, so that could have been why. However, she never went out of her room times before when she wanted to explore a place, so why now? It was confusing. With a hat on to cover her ears, and a long shirt to hide her tail, she gingerly walked from the very side of the hallway, and through. There was nothing for her to do. This could help ease her boredom somewhat if she was never in not a mood for the books she had read many times before.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chou Tai-Kun
Crew

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:54 pm
Aria decided she had waited enough and went back into the halls to ask if
anyone had seen Azrael. Students once again filled the halls which meant that
it was safe for her to be out. Each time she passed the students she felt out of
place being an 11 year old in a university. "I wonder where Ms. Azrael is. Maybe
Ms. Rouge has found some clues,"
she said as her mind wandered. She turned
a corner and crashed into someone, "I'm sorry I wasnt paying attention to where
I was going,"
she said bowing in apology. When she looked up she saw a girl
with indigo hair and violet eyes. "Daijou bu ka?" she said not realizing she had
just asked in Japanese.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:23 am
RechthaberischOtaku
-- --

(Finally! XP Gah! I need to roleplay more often. I am such an idiot)

~Rin was wandering the halls, for a reason she deemed unknown. She wanted to explore, so that could have been why. However, she never went out of her room times before when she wanted to explore a place, so why now? It was confusing. With a hat on to cover her ears, and a long shirt to hide her tail, she gingerly walked from the very side of the hallway, and through. There was nothing for her to do. This could help ease her boredom somewhat if she was never in not a mood for the books she had read many times before.

((I like your sig, but grammer is supposed to be spelled grammar. ))  

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Chou Tai-Kun
Crew

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:53 am
-- --

(Aiyaaa! Thank you! I didn't remember if "Grammar" was spelled with an "E" or an "A". Hearing it being said a lot of times made me assume "E")

~Rin suddenly came to a halt when she heard a voice. It was young, innocent, and rather cute. But, even sounds can be deceiving to people. Her body stiffened as she realized the words being spoken were ones she couldn't understand. What did it mean? Was it good? Was it bad?

~Rin slowly turned her head, her violet-red eyes showing a look of fright and paranoia. Just who was behind her? They sounded young, but what if they were manually editing their voice to sound younger when they're really an older person? To her surprise, it was a little girl. She was short, and she looked so young. Her height made her around age 8 or so.

~Her high sense of smell was able to make her smell the girl's blood. The Kyuketsuneko had been used to it for some time, yet she couldn't help but be a little intimidated by the smell of blood. She hated it, and it was causing something inside her to yearn for it. She needed to control it.

~The girl, now that she thought about it, was looking at her. Had the question really been for her? But, what did it mean? Without thinking, she asked "Um, would it be alright if you said your question in English please?" in a soft tone that did not fit someone her age or height at all. "I did not understand it."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:41 pm
(You're welcome! Spelling is one of the things I'm sort of of adamant about.)

Aria realized her swtich in language. "Oh sorry. I've been living in Japan up until
now so I still sometimes use the language without thinking."
she said giving a
shy smile. "I said, 'are you aright?'." Aria looked at the girl curiously trying to
see if she gotten hurt when they collided. "I'm really sorry. I should have been
paying more attention to where I was going."

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Chou Tai-Kun
Crew

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:53 pm
-- --

~Rin couldn't help but be in awe and envy when she heard the girl say she had been living in Japan. It was said to be a very beautiful place, right? Perfect food, people, sights....everything was perfect. Hearing her say her question in English, she gave a small nod in her reply. Hearing her apology, she suddenly became surprised as she shook her head.

~"You don't need to apologize. I should have been the one paying attention," she said, taking responsibility like she always did. For some reason, she noticed that the girl's scent was starting to make her head throb. Why? She had been able to go months without anything, so why was she hurting? It was confusing. Was it because she smelled her blood? Why was it part of her mind was trying to force her to feed from her? She didn't show anything like this via body language or facial features, though. The Kyuketsuneko was used to having to hide emotions, so it was easy to seem as calm as possible.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:58 pm
'This can go on forever,' Aria thought. "How about I make it up to you later, by
buying you a cup of coffee. Or whatever you'd like,"
Aria said cheerily as she
looked at the girl bright eyed. "Oh by the way my name is Aria," she bowed
politely.

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Chou Tai-Kun
Crew

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:33 pm
-- --

~Rin was surprised by the sudden offers from Aria. "Oh, no, you don't have to do that at all," she said, her voice holding a high ammount of a tone that showed she was not used to being given gratitude. Suddenly, though, she heard her introduce herself. She became more surprised when she saw her bow politely to her.

~"My name is Rin," she said, quickly bowing in response to be polite. In the process, the girl's scent still came to her nose. She was struggling to control herself. Her hands were lightly shaking, yet she was trying to stop it. She needed to keep all control of herself. She didn't want to hurt anyone, especially someone whom she first met.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:03 pm
RechthaberischOtaku

Aria started to get that feeling that told her to get out of there quick. "I have to
go now but I'll see you around, Miss Rin. Theres somewhere I need to go now
but if theres anything I can do to make this up to you just let me know,"
she
smiled. She realized she had no idea where to start looking for Rouge. "I guess
I'll just wander the halls til I find her,"
she muttered to herself. "Well I guess I
cant find her if i dont even know where she's staying,"
she smiled st Rin.

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Chou Tai-Kun
Crew

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:30 pm
-- --

~Rin was fighting something in the back of her mind. No. She had to control herself. She couldn't hurt anyone. She promised herself she wouldn't hurt anyone. Whether it was due to her insticts or not, she did not care. She needed to be as normal as possible. Unfortunately, she wasn't able to control the symptoms that were coming to her.

~She quickly brought a hand to her mouth and nose, trying to force her scent from her nose as she began coughing. Her body eventually began to shake, her other hand clenching.

~"Y-you don't need to make anything up to me," she said, her voice showing that she was trying to hold something back. Suddenly, her mind created a sinister idea. If she wanted to make it up to her, why not make it up in blood?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:15 pm
RechthaberischOtaku

Aria was worried when she saw Rin coughing, at the same time her senses
told her to get away. She went over to Rin putting a hand on her shoulder, "Are
you alright Ms. Rin? You dont look so good,"
Aria asked putting her hidden
hand on one of her daggers just in case she needed it. "Whats wrong? Is there
anything I can do to help."

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Chou Tai-Kun
Crew

Dancing Knight

11,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:03 am
-- --

RikaSuoh

~Rin was unfortunatly losing the battle at a fast pace, taking notice that it seemed the girl's smell was intensifting. She heard Aria's questions of consern, and was about to tell her go run away, yet she stopped. The kyuketsuneko heard her question about what she could do to help, and that was where she finally lost it.

~Rin felt her simple cat-like canines increase in size at an alarming rate as she looked down at the short girl, yearing her ask if there was anything she could do to help. She grinned behind her hand when she heard this.

~"Yes, there is," she said, not noticing her tail suddenly coming up from behind under her skirt. If the girl knew of cats, she would know that usually the tail of one would come up into the air for a few seconds to warn prey they are going to pounce. Quickly, though, just that happened. The dark indigo-haired girl held onto the girl's wrists harshly and pinned them to the ground, taking the both of them down in the process. She towered over her, her eyes changed from the soft violet-red to a harsh crimson.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:38 am
RechthaberischOtaku

Ariaa had managed to pull out a dagger when she saw Rin's tail, and she was
prepared to fight. She was quickly overpowered because of her small body and
she was quickly pinned to the ground. After being pinned Aria didnt struggle
she just looked up into Rin's crimson eyes. I dont want to hurt her, she thought,
There has to be a way to get free and not hurt her. She decided to keep her
busy with conversation while she thought of something. "So what is it that I can
help you with?"
she asked. "And are you still even Rin?" Her mind was still
calculating a way out. She even considered using her elemental magic but was
trying not to hurt Rin.

RikaSuoh
Crew

Beloved Protagonist

Campus

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash