Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Wu's Plot Thread! Mates and stuff~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:28 am
Kimaria
Playing a trick on Mapatano sounds funny xD He'd be very unhappy!

And Shesha and Manju sounds adorable, too! I'd love to work his cubbylove~!

Would you like me to start us something? : D  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:41 am
Yay awesome~

I'm happy to start up something, if you like. Maybe we can start one each? I don't mind which one I start so you can let me know your preference and I'll do the other one. <3  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:39 am
Kimaria
Yay awesome~

I'm happy to start up something, if you like. Maybe we can start one each? I don't mind which one I start so you can let me know your preference and I'll do the other one. <3
sorry, took me a wile to see this xD;;

I can start the Aka one! c:

Edit: Thar!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:04 am
Tag for you smile  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:05 am
oo, I'll get right to that~  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:56 am
No worries~

RP for Manju: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22746633

I'll tag our other one right now =D  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 pm
tag for Kim and Nux <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:50 am
Pridelands RP: Would you want to RP Imara with my Salama? :3 She's hyper an spunky and I think she might be able to cheer Imara and help lead her on that path to happiness you mentioned her wanting to find? :3

Misc/Rogue RP:
Oh man, Azulon would be perfect for a plot I'd like to RP for my new girlie Mailuuka. 8D She was cub-napped as a little thing (her sister thought she was killed) and on her quest to find the family she was taken from, I'm wanting her to run into a rather nasty male lion so she can have a chance to deal with a bad situation without being a captive. Azulon sounds like he'd be perfect, if you're interested? :3 Quote me to lemme know? 8D  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 am
RoseNightshade
Pridelands RP: Would you want to RP Imara with my Salama? :3 She's hyper an spunky and I think she might be able to cheer Imara and help lead her on that path to happiness you mentioned her wanting to find? :3

Misc/Rogue RP:
Oh man, Azulon would be perfect for a plot I'd like to RP for my new girlie Mailuuka. 8D She was cub-napped as a little thing (her sister thought she was killed) and on her quest to find the family she was taken from, I'm wanting her to run into a rather nasty male lion so she can have a chance to deal with a bad situation without being a captive. Azulon sounds like he'd be perfect, if you're interested? :3 Quote me to lemme know? 8D
I think RP with Salama could be very cute! : D

And yesss at Azulon being your bad guy. He can handle such things xDD what kind of thing do you want him to do?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 am
wooga Paes

Yay~! 8D Would you like to start or do you want me to? :3

Sweet >3< Uhm, well, I didn't really have anything specific in mind... maybe him stealing a kill from her and initally she backs down, but then decides she needs to fight him over it and just a general conflict over that situation? Or if you have a different idea, I'm open to it. :3 That was just the first thing to pop to mind.  

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:08 am
RoseNightshade

if you could start, that would be fab! 8D

That should work. xD Azulon is totally governed by moods, if he's in the mood to steal a kill, he might as well do it.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 am
Tag for you in Aka and Mwezi. Sorry for the delay, hon! I got a bit bogged down with other stuff the last few days.  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:41 pm
Kimaria
Tag for you in Aka and Mwezi. Sorry for the delay, hon! I got a bit bogged down with other stuff the last few days.
you took so long, I lost interest!!

Just kidding, no problem 8D Tag in both, ILU!

and replied to you in the other plot thread, too xD  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:20 pm
LOL rofl rofl

ILU <3

Tags back in both~!

*hops to see*  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

RoseNightshade

Rainbow Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:28 pm
wooga Paes

kk~ heart

Here's the RP for Imara and Salama: I is a link!

And here is the one for Azulon and Mailuuka ( since Azulon (My brain keeps reading Aslan... lul... ) is gonna steal her kill, I figured I oughta start that one. >3< Just easier plot-wise. )  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff