Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
((Renamed)) The Immortal Sin Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:49 pm
Faye laughed a little. "Okay I will keep that in mind. And...I sorry about the girl. I didn't mean to make you angry. It was a reflex." She looked down staring at his hand.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:02 pm
Oburos nodded. "Well . . . next time . . . try not to do that." he said with a smile, wondering why she was staring at his hand and moved it behind his back, a little perturbed.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:09 pm
Faye bit her lip. "Sorry." She muttered letting his hand go picked a direction and strolled that way. Why the hell had she been staring at his hand? To avoid staring at his neck? Or the fact his skin looked so lickable...Lick able? Where the hell had that come from? No! No thinking like that. Freedom! that's all that matters. No thinking about the gushiness in her belly! *Smack* "Argh!" she growled smacking into a tree and setting it on fire.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:26 pm
Oburos blinked as Faye walked right into a tree and subsequently set it on fire. He went over and then placed his hand on her head, feeling if she had a fever. "Are you feeling alright?" He asked, concerned.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:33 pm
Faye shook her head hard. "Fine." She muttered standing up. "...I just was thinking about stuff." She ranted. "I'm going behind that bush over there. Don't follow me." She added pointing to a bush about ten metres down and stomped over to it and sat among them. There was a productive reason behind her going behind the bushes but she also needed a reason to be away from him for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:40 pm
Oburos blushed as he saw Faye go behind some bushes. "Right." he muttered,, wandering in the opposite direction.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:51 pm
Something was wrong with her. Faye could tell. Something was putting her on edge and she couldn't place what it was. It felt like a long dead instinct was waking up. Stirring after years of slumber. Once finished with her business she went to the river and sat on a rock under the water her shoulders and head were above it as she tried to pin point what the hell was wrong with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:58 pm
Oburos took refuge up in a tree, figuring Faye would come find him when she was done with . . . whatever she was doing. He could somewhat sense her presence in the river, but he wasn't paying too much attention, too worried that she was doing . . . something which he did not want to be privy to.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:19 pm
Faye blew bubbles in the water. Her mind would not shut up. Nor would her skin stop crawling. It felt strange, like something was trying to burst out and run free. "Breathe deep." She muttered taking deep even breaths she tried to sort out the feelings raging through her. But the calm she tried to create seemed to only make the restlessness worse. She couldn't take this confusion any more. As if the constant stream of memories weren't enough her body felt like she was on fire... "Oburos...what's happening to me?" she muttered with a whimper holding her belly.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:59 pm
Oburos just then remembered that Faye was part vampire, and her being in a running river, running water, probably wasn't a good thing. So with a mere flick of the wrist and a concentration of will, the water surged up and basically kicked Faye out of the river.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:01 pm
With a yelp Faye landed square on her arse on the bank of the river and raced to the tree he was sitting on panting hard. Maybe she could get used to running water...maybe? Oh dear god no more baths!!! She started smacking her head against the tree in frustration. "I hate myself!" She cried angrily.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:03 pm
Oburos looked down, confused. "Why?" he asked, not getting down from the tree, but wondering what in the world Faye was doing.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:06 pm
Faye looked up at him. Her expression murderous. Her normally deep green eyes were so black even the whites and iris' were black. "Because I like water. and now my body can't stand it! What the **** is wrong with me!?" She growled having picked up a cuss word from the humans.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:08 pm
Oburos blinked. "Not all water. You can go into lakes, but not rivers. Hot springs are okay, anything that's not fast running will work, I think." he said, frowning at the cuss word.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:10 pm
With that she suddenly calmed down. Her eyes went back to normal and she'd stopped bashing her head against the tree. "Oh...okay..." She said with a sigh and sat down. "Why is the world spinning?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff