Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:58 pm
magnadearel
Bump. <3

>.> For Fion and Aoife I have two cheetah boys who might be interested in a fling. Mael would only be able to do a fling but Viveti could do fling or be their mate. Both are sorta blank slates, though Mael has a basic personality of being 'princely' while Viveti is a complete blank slate.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:05 am
Club Snails

Oooooo awesome! Both are handsome boys. I'm assuming Viveti wouldn't have a problem joining the pride then if he was acceptable as their mate?
I'll pm Lime to let her know. It'll probably take a group rp, or an rp with each girl to know if the one we pick is suitable personality wise. <3

magnadearel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:07 am
Sounds good to me. 3nodding And yeah, Viveti wouldn't have any problem joining.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:39 am
Club Snails

So! I heard back from Lime. We like both of your boys. XD Would you be willling to rp each one with each sister? That'd be 4 rps for you all together. How do you want to set this up?  

magnadearel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:52 am
magnadearel
Club Snails

So! I heard back from Lime. We like both of your boys. XD Would you be willling to rp each one with each sister? That'd be 4 rps for you all together. How do you want to set this up?

I can start two of the rps and you can start one and Lime can start one? xd This will give me plenty of character development too!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:00 pm
Club Snails

It will!
Let me know which two you'll be starting. And then I'll ask Lime which one she wants to start. <3

magnadearel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:56 pm
Here you go! Between Fion and Mael. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:31 pm
Das Tor

Club Snails

Hey guys! Thank you both for offering some pretty boys for Zeno. <3
@Das- I will not be going with your boy this time. However if you'd like to claim an rp for him with one of my soa let me know which one you'd like.
@Club- Ajani is my choice for this round. Did you want a 5 or 10 rp breeding? (She has 3 done, and another almost done.) Her current litter should be growing to adols sometime this month (I think). Which means Pallas and her brother will be leaving sometime during adol (not sure about the third cub).

This means while I normally wait until a litter is adults, for this Zeno will be lonely/sad her cubs left and might agree sooner to another litter. It's your choice if you want to do it later rather than sooner.

magnadearel

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:21 pm
magnadearel

10 rps would be wonderful. I'll need to get a couple rps for him so he can be on council so he can leave the pride freely (I believe). Also I was wondering if she would be willing to let Ajani take one of the cubs with him depending on the litter size? If not, it is okay. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:54 pm
magnadearel

MAGNA!

I come bearing requests for SoA from your journal!

Aoi: How about a possible fling/mate? I have:

Bet - he's a real creature of habit. Anything outside of his daily routine brings about unpredictable behavior that he can't control. So he very much steers clear of anything new. His life so far has consisted of flings, so that's likely all he would be up for. Unless you think Aoi would be up for trying to change him? :3

Kitokono - OK Kito here is a broken hearted old man. His mate was killed sometime ago, leaving him to raise their pups alone. I picture him as the type to never truly get over his mate's death. He would be more than willing to take another mate, but they would have to understand that the love for his original mate would outweigh their own. - Up for a fling or mate.

---

Etain - I'd like to offer a possible fling. There's a possibility for mate development here, but Drakma has some stipulations that Etain would have to understand first.

Stipulation being: He accidentally promised an Amazonian that he would Father all of her babies for as long as she wanted him to. He will likely not have any contact with the cubs, but its always a possibility. So if you're interested in a mate plot - be prepared for some random appearances and disappearances from the dealing duo :3

And of course I am ALWAYS open to general RP just check my journal.

If you're up for it, I would really love for Mlinzi and Malaya to meet. Mlinzi is N'Seka's best friend and i'd love for him to meet her as well as the cubs <3

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:58 pm
Club Snails

10 rps it is. ^_^ I'll get to work on her extras. Let me know when you're ready (and he's ready lol) for their rp. <3
Hmmmmm I would have no problem with him taking one. We'd have to work out how he came back to find out she was preg/had cubs. If he cheers her up when she's sad, I think Zeno wouldn't mind him taking one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:12 pm
Depawsit

Paws!
Oh my. o.o I don't think either of those boys would suit Aoi's personality, plus I was seriously considering mating her to the male hyena I own. Thanks for the offers for her.
Etain really isn't open for flings/mate atm, cause I'm not sure what I want to do with her. Hoping Caj restarts that pokemon pride, but I dunno. She'd probably go for a full mate instead of fling, and I'm not sure she'd take to sharing a man. >.< I'm sorry.

However I will totally hit you up for Mlinzi/Malaya and/or cub rp. Zenobia needs more rps, so she's open for that too. *May hunt your journal.*

magnadearel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:16 pm
magnadearel

- nods -

Understood :3 Had to offer though or I would have nagged myself to death xD

I actually need to add one or two guys to my journal so check again tomorrow or in about 30 minutes xD

Whenever you'd like to dive into some K'A RP let me know! Also I have quite a few lions in need of general RP so if Zenobia needs em, tell me XD I can offer tons of them for ya!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:27 pm
Depawsit

Lol I understand. But I do apreciate all offers. <3
Heheheheh ok I'll check in a bit.
The sooner we can start the rps the better. Less chance for me to forget. XD
Do you want to start Mlinzi/Malaya? Who should I look at for Zeno's?

magnadearel

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:33 pm
magnadearel

Yep i'll get something set up for Mlinzi and Malaya real quick!

Also, you have a tag in your PL JRP - in case you're like me and your tags are being picky >.<

As for Zeno let's see:

Umeme
Frite
Tamu'Jino * Leopard
Subira * Heyna
Leomaris
Faiz
Soleil
Fio
Mlinzi

XD I uh have quite a list of availables for you to choose from ^^

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]