Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[Pride] Tokakinji [Official! Moving RPs to Pride board!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:24 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Feallaim
Image: Pic
Owner: Tisiphone
Short History: Childhood friends with the current Governor of the pride. It is a little known fact that Feallaim is of distant druid decent, however her closest family has identified/been accepted as being Toka for a few generations. Calibrun and Feallaim were very good friends; Feallaim sparred with the governor, went to lessons, and together they learned their trade.

However, Feallaim did not become a soldier, she liked the theory of fighting rather than the practice. Her current occupation within Caddoc is teaching the youth to be great soldiers.

This part is a possibility I want to talk to Lith about: Feallaim has a secret, she's a supporter of The Council; and she's thinking of starting underground meetings (once Caddoc is larger in population) to talk about what could be done to show their support, even though it will slight her childhood ally.
Reason for Joining: Born there/Toka Contest to help Flesh out Caddoc.
Intended Rank: Commoner
Blood: Toka
Province: Caddoc
Anything Else: Help fleshing her out would be awesome. <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:27 pm
Yikes, I'm looking at Caddoc's description and seeing so many little grammatical errors/typos. XDD

Anyone want rp with Caliburn, I know Lith does. She can be anywhere/on her way to the Castle or visiting another province for some reason? Anyone in Caddoc, obviously welcome.  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:40 pm
Tisiphone
Yikes, I'm looking at Caddoc's description and seeing so many little grammatical errors/typos. XDD

Anyone want rp with Caliburn, I know Lith does. She can be anywhere/on her way to the Castle or visiting another province for some reason? Anyone in Caddoc, obviously welcome.

How about my lion, Calder? He's a Druid hunter for the main province. I forget what it's called >_<  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:51 pm
Tsuki the Lunar Wind

How about my lion, Calder? He's a Druid hunter for the main province. I forget what it's called >_<

Mkoani?

Caliburn isn't a big Druid supporter, but she would be civil/they could have a conversation or travel along the same route?  

Tisiphone

Feline Prophet

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 3:56 pm
Tisiphone

Mkoani?

Caliburn isn't a big Druid supporter, but she would be civil/they could have a conversation or travel along the same route?

Thats ok, he's not a big people person, Toka or Druid. Sure, how do we start a Rp, this is my first one.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:02 pm
I'd love RP for Andara'Devi if anyone's interested owo Just toss me a PM or quote me. Best way for me to know 'HEY WISH, PAY 'TTENTION!' xD'  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

THE Jehan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:16 pm
Ruler of Everything

Eumann and Zeloptyia.
Link  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:29 am
Tisiphone

That looks fine to me!

-_Wish of the Goddess_-

Do want RP.

Tsuki the Lunar Wind

What's this about a 'Druid Hunter'? -needs to go reread things-  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

Tsuki the Fated Wind

Predestined Winner

7,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:51 am
He's not a lion who hunts Druids if that's what you're thinking. He is a Druid. Who is a hunter.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:56 am
Lithia_Brandon

*w* *shiny eyes* Total want! Who would you want to toss into an Rp with her? owo I'd be more than willing to start~.  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:01 am
-_Wish of the Goddess_-
I'd love RP for Andara'Devi if anyone's interested owo Just toss me a PM or quote me. Best way for me to know 'HEY WISH, PAY 'TTENTION!' xD'

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And.. your girl looks like my boy's cousin or something. XD Samar.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:24 am
tsuki: ahaha, that makes sense! It was very early when I read that >>

-_Wish of the Goddess_-

How would she react to meeting the King and Queen? Or one of them alone? >>  

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:18 pm
Tanakako

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! And.. your girl looks like my boy's cousin or something. XD Samar.

Omfg! She does XD. Would be fascinating >3>.

Lithia_Brandon

I'd love that owo. Her reaction would be interesting for sure. I'm not really sure just what it would be either! Would you like me to start it after I get off work??  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:22 pm
If you don't mind!

Updated the front with members and stuff.

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:48 pm
My Allegiance
SoA Name: Thane
Image: User Image
Owner: MoonRazor
Short History: Once a soldier in the Caddoc province and the son of an old and established line of Toka blood, Thane lost his privileges and his treasured lifestyle when he failed to respond to a call to duty. He was imprisoned for several moons and is now attempting to come to terms with his life.
Reason for Joining: Won from contest <3
Intended Rank: Forsworn
Blood: Druid
Province: Uliacha
Anything Else:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items