Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Save My Skin (1x1 RP) (~with Hikari_Mamo~) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite color?
  Pink
  Red
  Orange
  Yellow
  Green
  Blue
  Purple
  Brown
  Black
  White
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:47 pm
Loki trembled until he was taken out of the bath, then his trembling lessened, but he was still trembling slightly. He clung to Peta like she was a life-line. "I'm sorry . . ." he whispered, sounding scared that she'd take him back to the bath. "Sorry . . ." he muttered again.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 10:54 pm
"Ssh." Peta purred dressing him then snuggled close with him under the blankets of the bed rubbing her cheek on his purring against him. "It's okay Loki. You don't need to say sorry you've done nothing wrong. Tell you what, from now on we'll have a shower instead. And then after your favourite food." she said tracing his nose trying to calm down. His distress was troubling her. What rat b*****d had made bath time so horrible for the boy?  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:10 pm
Loki pulled the covers up to his chin. "Promise?" he asked softly. He didn't know what a shower was, so anything other than a bath was a good idea to him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:17 pm
Peta grinned and pulled him closer lifting the blankets a little more. "Yes I promise. How about tomorrow we try the shower and if you don't like it we'll find a different way to clean you." He was so little and so adorable. She always wanted a boy. She loved Freya but Jack didn't want any more children. So she took out her maternalness out on Loki and Freya until Jack changed his mind.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:36 pm
Loki smiled and snuggled into the covers and Peta. "Good." he muttered, his eyes closing, starting to purr.

In the meantime, Heather had fallen asleep, but she was having a nightmare. She was a kitten again, helping Thurmack skin that one neko. He looked at her and she saw the orange neko who Jason had rescued. He was begging her to help him. Save him from this. I can't . . . I wish I could, but I can't. Heather tried to say, but her voice wasn't working. Suddenly, the dream shifted and she was the one on the table. Thurmack held the scalpel to her skin. She screamed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:40 pm
"Heather..." A voice called shaking her in the real world. "Heather...? Heather!!!" Jason's voice cut through trying to wake her. "Heather you're safe it's okay!" He'd heard her screaming while on his way back from his shower. "Heather, it's okay. Oh purple one I'm so sorry for everything that's happened today. I'm so sorry." He pulled her close in a hug stroking her back. "But you're safe here. I'm not going to do that to you ever again. I swear it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:49 pm
Heather's screaming stopped but was replaced with sad mews as she squirmed in Jason's grip. It was taking a while for her to realize that she had only been dreaming. Eventually, she was fully awake and the tears came and she turned to Jason for comfort. She didn't exactly have a choice, he was the only one there. "I don't want to die . . ." she sobbed out. "But no one cares. No one ever cares. They all make promises, they all say they care, but they don't. Everyone makes promises they can't keep. He always gets me back. He won't give me up. He'll kill me." she sobbed, not believing his promises for a second. She couldn't allow herself to believe them, no matter how much she wanted to. And the tears would not stop.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:54 pm
Jason held her a little closer caressing her back. "Heather, sweetie it's okay. He won't come back to get you. I won't let him." He wasn't making empty promises if she believed Eric would come back for her then Jason would do his damnest to make sure that monster never set foot on Jason's land. "This time Heather, it'll be different. I will make you a special promise. That way you'll know I'm telling you the truth." He took out a pretty collar similar to Peta's and Jacks. "This collar is something a male gives to a neko female. I swear I will protect you or may I in turn be skinned in your place." He put the collar around her neck and gently pet her ear. "I just want you to know you are forever safe here."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:00 pm
Heather's ears were flat against her head even as Jason put the collar on her neck. She still wouldn't let herself believe that. Every other master had promised her that it would be different. That she would be safe. She never was. "Can I go back to sleep now?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 7:09 pm
Jason gave a small sigh. "What will it take for me to show you that you are truly safe? Marrying you?" He asked in a level tone. There was a knock.
"Yes?" He snapped a little short tempered.

"Um Jason a letter came for you...it's from...your special friend I didn't meant to open it but-"
"Yes I know come in what does it say."
"Your plans to bankrupt that man you bought the neko's off last week has come through all his assets are now yours as well as his property, nekos and his technology. He'll be sent to prison for his crimes and possibly sentenced to death."
"Good. Start on Thurmack tomorrow. You know the drill." The neko woman bowed with an evil smile and left the room. "As you wish sir."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:08 pm
Heather's ears pricked up slightly when she heard that he made someone bankrupt and was going to work on doing the same to Thurmack. But almost as soon as that flicker of hope flared up, she squashed it. She wouldn't believe it until it had happened. Until she could see him behind bars she would never feel safe.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:18 pm
Jason smiled a little and gently stroked her hair. "You'll be okay Heather. I'll keep you safe." He whispered giving her one last hug then gently pressed her back into the bed and tucked her in. "Please if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask me for it." He gave a small smile and left the room.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:25 pm
Heather nodded and then turned over, getting comfortable under the covers. She just wanted to go back to sleep, but she was scared that she would have another nightmare. It took her a few hours before her exhaustion took over and she dropped back to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:33 pm
Freya snuck into Heather's room after her bath smelling nice and clean like sandalwood and jumped up on the bed getting under the covers and snuggling up next to Heather purring against her.

While this was happening Jason was busy getting ready for bed brushing his teeth and was about to get into bed when he noticed Peta and Loki snuggled up together in it and sighed. Looked like he was sleeping on the couch again.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:44 pm
Heather rolled over and hugged Freya, enjoying the girl's presence, relaxing. She loved kids ever since Loki worked his way into her heart. She was very comforted by Freya snuggling into bed with her.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff