Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
Vengeance From The Skies (AU-SC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 12:18 pm
Freyr grinned, "So I'm SOLDIER... all by myself then eh?" if the smile didn't entirely reach his eyes this time only one who knew him well would have noticed. The chimera blinked once as he overheard snatches of the two department head's mutterings. Suddenly he gasped audibly, "They're BURYING people!!" He half-shouted, ".. or maybe themselves? ... Oh! they have hidden stashes of CANDY!!" he decided rambunxiously, easily betraying the fact he'd at least partially heard them. His gaze shifted to Aeris, as his attention quickly dismissed those people who were no longer entertaining, "You like candy right? I have some in my left jacket pocket if you want!" He smiled brightly, as though candy were the answer to every possible problem.

Elena watched the two leave, and had a distinctive feeling the chimera had just made things much worse. Tseng's reactions surprised her though, she could have almost sworn he was playing along and humoring the great chimera... what exactly was the relationship between those two? How long had the older Turk known this bizzare half-man? "Sir?..." She prompted hesitantly to Tseng, "What now? They know we have Aeris..." Something else suddenly kicked in as she realized the exact import of Freyr's odd comments. "Wait... you're in SOLDIER?" She knew all too well what had happened to the other members of that esteemed group and threw a concerned glance to her superior.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 3:09 pm
"Tseng Sir! I've jsut been looking into..." Called out a distinctive older woman rifling through a file marked "Top Secret". No sooner had she started her statement did she happen to glance up an see a familiar shape through her thick lenses. She adjusted them upon her nose to get a better look and upon doing so a huge smile cracked the woman's face and the file in her hand flew into the air, papers cascading everywhere about the hall. "FREYR!" She cried happily dashing foward and leap-frogging onto the the chimera's back to deathglomp his upper torso from behind. "I haven't seen you in AGES how have you been?!"  

Tanya Knightmage

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 8:17 am
Freyr gave a startled yelp as his name was shouted and a weight launched itself onto his back. Skittering forward slightly he tried to glance over his shoulder to see who it was and carefully balanced Aeris in his arms, "Whoa! wait wait! I've got another passenger! EEP!" He cried steadying his four legs to try and maintain better balance. He caught a glimpse of enormous glasses, "Alina! Been a while!" He smiled broadly but still held Aeris very cautiously in case the visually impaired scientist did something else unusual.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:39 pm
"Oh, I'm sorry I hadn't noticed, and who is this..." Alina asked putting her bespectacled face to Aeris' with less than and inch to spare. When she did a huge grin split the womans face again and she cheerily crooned. "Oh you're Gast's daughter! My you've grown up pretty, you'll be as beautiful as your mother was one day." Alina expanded her hug to include the young woman. "How are you dearest?" She asked in a doting grandmotherly manner.

OOC: Oh right, and for any one who doesn't know, Alina has replaced Hojo as head of the Scientific department. 3nodding Hooray for mad science! 4laugh  

Tanya Knightmage

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 4:52 pm
Nonchalantly, Ruo sighed and stooped to pick up the file which Alina had tossed so wantonly to the winds. After doing this task, which took a surprisingly slight moment, the folder was organized flawlessly, better than it had been even, and in Tsengs hands before anyone had the chance to really register the woman's presence. And then Ruo was also hanging on Freyr's shoulders. "Oh, Freyr it's been awhile." The usually secretorial woman murmured in what could only be described as a sultry manner. "It's been so long since I've seen you..."

Aeris blinked and flushed as Alina's face came so near to her own. She was so startled by the sudden closing of the proximity that the scientist's words took a few moments to sink in. And at that point she was also joined into the vigorous bear hug. "W-wait, you knew my father too?" She asked the blue haired scientist. While Alina was familiar in the back of her mind, she hadn't really remembered the woman all too well, only that she was a rare oddity.

And then another woman whom she didn't recognize appeared in the mix. "Umm..." The flower girl began nervously. "I-...I don't believe we've met...I'm"

"Aeris Gast, later Gainsborough after being adopted by Elmyra Gainsborough. I am Ruo Tenshi, a pleasure to meet you." The woman inducted perfectly formally. She was standing on her own now, in straight perfect posture as one at attention, and briskly shook Aeris's free hand. It was as if her earlier display of affection had never occured. Then, just as business like, she turned, walked to Freyr's rear, and mounted behind Alina in one swift movement, slapping a hand over the Chimera's equine rump.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:59 pm
"Yeeep!" Freyr yelped skittering forward as Ruo smacked his rump soundly, somehow he managed not to jostle Aeris or the other two women, but he stood shifting slightly nervously as he tried vainly to glance over his shoulder at his other two riders. "Not in public Ruo!" He whined plainatively, "It's embarassing!"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:51 pm
It was about that time that Reeve came up the stairs, no doubt seeking the source of the disturbance which had caused the two weapons division heads to storm out. He walked alongside Reno, as they cam to the top of the stairs into the huge top story office, glancing up to see Tseng and head in his direction before turning back to his companion. "Just remember, this is to be covert, so be discreet, I don't want everyone in the whole company to get the idea that things are changing this fast. Is that clear?"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:08 pm
"You can count on me for discretion Yo!" The red-headed Turk responded enthusiastically, "Like that time I laced Tseng's coffee with... er.. Hi Tseng! How's it going yo?" Reno turned just in time to notice the older Turk as he followed Reeve's gaze, however unlike the new president of Shinra he didn't pass over the strangest sight in the room. "Whoa! It's ... It's a Hydra-campus yo!" He shouted staring at what looked like a centaur with three human torsoes. "Yo.. what IS that yo? It's... whoa!"  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 8:25 am
"Say 'Yo' one more time Reno and you'll find yourself unable to procreate." Ruo said coldy, turning back to look at the Turk and drawing a rather sharp letter opener from nowhere in particular in order to further punctuate her threat.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:07 am
Reno did another double-take, "Whoa! didn't expect to see ya there yo--ur freind either..." He hastily corrected his error, eyeing Ruo's suspiciously sharp letter opener.

Freyr turned at the sound of new people, and his eyes lit up as he spotted Reno and the man the turk was walking with. Despite the fact Freyr and Reno had not before met, the chimera had heard alot about the infamous red-headed turk. "How ya doin' Yo?" Freyr couldn't resist, and his own incorigable grin spread across his face. "Nice ta meet'cha! I'm Freyr, yo."

Reno actually stepped back when Freyr turned, he could see now that two of the 'heads' were passengers but the creature before him was still very inhuman. "Yo! How did you get in here yo? Someone ought to have stopped... what ARE you?" Reno sputtered eyes scanning freyr up and down taking in the cat and horse feet. it was difficult to tell where the chimera began and his passengers ended from Reno's angle.

Elena sighed heavily, now Reno was here! Things were going from bad to worse. The Chimera seemed mostly harmless from what she could tell, but the attention he was getting from those 'familiar' with him was very annerving! She hadn't thought Ruo was CAPABLE of a sense of humor! And was still a little shocked at the normally quietly composed secretary's actions. Her head snapped up as she realized she had yet to greet the president and she whirled snapping her heels together and saluting. "Mr. President Sir!..." She might have continued with a breifing of the situation, but at that precise moment her mind went blank. How exactly did one 'breif' someone on Freyr?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 6:58 pm
Tseng gave a long-suffering sigh and put a few fingers to his head, as if trying to prevent an oncoming headache. He wasn't quite sure who was worse; Reno or Freyr, but both at once was bound to become overwhelming. Well, at least he still had a couple level-headed people around....he looked sideways at Ruo.... Hopefully anyway. "It seems we have gathered right now most of the key figures in our future plans." He stated aloud, unsure as to whether this many was more than expected, or unfortunately few. "President Reeve, would you like to speak to us together now? We could gather in one of these rooms and perhaps proceed with introductions so maybe we can keep Elena here from passing out." There was no visible mirth in his face, but those who knew him would be able to tell that he meant it jokingly.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:13 pm
Reeve wasn't sure to make of this new situation, he was already nervous about the whole ordeal of the hostile take over, and wasn't really prepared for something such as this. He moved closer to Tseng trying to think of how best to explain his current dillemma without losing 'face'. "Tseng, what exactly is going on?" He asked, his gaze still trying to make heads and tails of the chimera.  

Janus HighPriestOfPlayer

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:31 pm
"To put it simply..." Tseng started, and wondered if there really was any way to simplify it, "Freyr the Chimera here had been forcefully retained and I allowed him to be set free on the grounds that he's a former SOLDIER. Very former. He predates Sephiroth, and will be a helpful ally. Apparently, he has been recognized by more people than me." he said, raising an eyebrow at the familiarity the scientist and secretary had shown.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:57 am
A stern disaproving frown wrinkled Ruo's mouth, deftly she leaned forward stretching her arms past Alina and began tickling Freyr's human ribs.

Aeris turned her head and smiled, still within Freyr's arms, "Oh Hi Reno!" she began brightly, and might have said more except that at that moment Freyr started to get tickled.  

KiyaraSabel

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:06 am
Freyr grinned insatiably broadly at the 'summaries' of the situation, "Ah! Finally Mr. Reeve! I've heard so mu---YEEEEEEP!!!" His sentence was interupted by a pair of experienced fingers across his ribs, The chimera proceeded to squirm, skittering and dancing across the floor skillfully maintaining his balance despite the onslaught, with Aeris in his arms and two young women on his back he was helpless to retaliate. "CHEATER!! CHEATER!! NO FAIR!! EEEEP!!" he cried between gasps and giggles.

Reno simply stared, his mouth dropped as he watched this new display, "The world's gone insane yo..." He decided promptly, the rediculousness of the situation beginning to wear on him, his mouth started to quirk, and finally he simply started laughing.  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff