Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::The World Is Ours::}}
Introductions ::{{Say hi!}}:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxlazerwolfxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:53 am
Not much to introduce, just a nerd with a lot of creative thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:05 am
xxlazerwolfxx

Look forward to rp-ing with you, and welcome to the guild!  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

eMberzane

Devoted Phantom

10,850 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:07 am
Hey, everyone!

The name's eMber. At least that's what my friends call me. I love to rp, and love fire (hence the name). I enjoy writing poetry and short stories, which is why I think I love to rp. Because it is more than just myself, writing a story.

I work at a library and am going to school for elementary education. I am 21.

I try to be on as often as I can, at least once a day. It is easier when I am at work, and around computers when it is slow.

Any other questions, just ask me. I don't bite.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:10 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
xxlazerwolfxx

Look forward to rp-ing with you, and welcome to the guild!
Thank you  

xxlazerwolfxx

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:10 am
eMberzane
Hey, everyone!

The name's eMber. At least that's what my friends call me. I love to rp, and love fire (hence the name). I enjoy writing poetry and short stories, which is why I think I love to rp. Because it is more than just myself, writing a story.

I try to be on as often as I can, at least once a day. It is easier when I am at work, and around computers when it is slow.

Heyhey eMber! I love the siggy and the avi, goes well together. Can't wait to roleplay with you~  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:11 am
eMberzane
Hey, everyone!

your avi kicks substantial a**  

xxlazerwolfxx

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:15 am
I probably should've posted more in my original but, I'll just put it here.
I am a very well read man. I read at least 5 books every 3 or so months. I'm straight so don't drag me into yaoi or yuri. I'm a fanatic of moogles and dragon quest. Blessed be the almighty mog and all the moogle followers KUPO I can do just about any RP style except yaoi/yuri or master and slave.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:22 am
kefkadragon
I am a very well read man. I read at least 5 books every 3 or so months. I'm straight so don't drag me into yaoi or yuri. I'm a fanatic of moogles and dragon quest. Blessed be the almighty mog and all the moogle followers KUPO I can do just about any RP style except yaoi/yuri or master and slave.

Again with the moogles! I'll dougie my way into your lair and kill them all!
classified_fu  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:27 am
kefkadragon

Wow, you sound like you read about as much as I do! I finished 1 book this week, and I'm about done with my next one. Then one more and it's back to the library again.

And yay moogles!!! They're cute emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:30 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
Necra Eclips
Hello there. My name is Necra Eclips, you can call me Necra. I've been rping for years (but on gaia for only 5 or so). I'm a semi lit with a specialty in Yaoi, mostly with semes and sekes but I can do ukes too.

Woah, a veteran! Great to have you!

yeah I started off doing non lit in a note book with freinds. But if you want to get technical were all vetrians if we had imagenary friens or played pretend as a child.  

Necra Eclips

Alien Warrior

16,675 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:32 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon

classified_fu

You! I knew I knew you from somewhere! You're that scum who hates moogles! classified_fu  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 am
kefkadragon
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon

classified_fu

You! I knew I knew you from somewhere! You're that scum who hates moogles! classified_fu

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE classified_fu  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:35 am
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Wow, you sound like you read about as much as I do! I finished 1 book this week, and I'm about done with my next one. Then one more and it's back to the library again.

And yay moogles!!! They're cute emotion_kirakira

I'm currently reading a 700+ page book. I should be done with it by July at the rate I'm going.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:36 am
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon

classified_fu

Burn in hell you scum! Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! classified_fu  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:37 am
kefkadragon
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kefkadragon

classified_fu

Burn in hell you scum! Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! classified_fu

YOU! YOU TOOK MY CREW MEMBER OVER TO THE DARK SIDE. THIS IS UNSPEAKABLE! classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu  
{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff