Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
Tell Me A Lie Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:40 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image User Image User Image

Aubrey rolled her eyes and smiled "Oh I know. They're definitly out of control," If anyone needed to be kept in control and on a leash it was Aubrey. She was up for any party and being Vegas wasn't going to help that obsession. It was probably why she picked the place. "So, do you wanna help me put all this stuff in you're truck?" She asked tapping the top of the trunk.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:49 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle wrinkled his nose. "Why'd you have together so much stuff?" he said as he grabbed a couple bags.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:52 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey grabbed some of the bags and walked over to Kyle's truck. "Its gonna be a long drive and I figured we'd get hungry along the way," She said using the excuse she came up with while she was shopping as she set the bags in the back of the trunk.

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:01 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Then what good us it sitting in the trunk?" Kyle threw a couple in the back seat. "I think we'd better go inside and get our pictures taken. Have you picked a name yet?"  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:07 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey nodded and looked through one of the bags before following Kyle "Here, put these in," She said handing him a case that contained green contacts. She out in a pair of blue ones and blinked a few times. "There. I was thinking of just going with Bree."

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:14 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Cool. But what about last names?" Kyle looked at the contacts before taking out the ones he had in already. Putting in the green ones, he looked around. "Hm. Not my prescription." He reached into his truck and grabbed his bag, rooting around for his dusty old glasses. He put them on. "How do I look? Nerdy?" He modeled the glasses for Aubrey.  

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:19 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"Bree Sykes," She replied with a shrug. Laughing at Kyle's modeling Aubrey just shook her head amused. "You look... good," She simply said before going inside to get her picture taken for her fake ID.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:02 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

heather030595

Blackcat6349

User Image

Raven watched and listened to her friends, all the while thinking about what she would do to change herself. Absently, she picked up some of her hair and looked at it. Dark as a raven's wing. She smiled at the irony.
Raven got up and rummaged through the dyes Aubrey bought, finding what may be good for her. She held up a red dye and smiled as a thought came to her. Red Robyn; she got her new identity. Raven faced her friends again. "Aubrey, do you think you could dye my hair this color?" She asked, holding up the dye for her to see.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:00 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle snorted and looked at himself in the rear-view mirror. He already looked like a completely new person. Now he just needed to take off the fake anti-tan, buy some blue jeans and tee-shirts and nobody would recognize him, no matter how closely they looked.
He followed Aubrey inside to wash his face off. Ted was setting up a blank white screen for Aunrey's driver's license picture.
His laptop sat behind him with a ton of illegal apps running. You could create brith certificates, drivers licenses, social security cards.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 9:49 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Aubrey looked over at Raven when she asked if she could dye her hair red and smiled. "Of course, just let me take my picture and I'll dye it. Though it might take a while since I'll have to bleach it first cause its so dark," She said cheerfully. Aubrey skipped over to Ted and stood behind him. "So these are going to look as real as possible right?" She asked curiously.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:02 pm
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Ted Looked at Aubrey funny before replying, "It's a picture, just like any other picture. Why wouldn't it look real?" He thought for a moment. "Oh! Do you mean the backdrop? Yes, they usually use a grey backdrop but I can photoshop the grey..."
Kyle interrupted here, amused. "No Ted, I think she means the lisence itself, and the certificate, and the social security card."
Ted was clearly very insulted. "No, she was obviously referring to the backdrop. Everyone knows my skills are five-star."  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:40 am
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

"No, Kyle's right. I could care less about the backdrop. If I get caught with a fake ID I'm going to find you and kill you. So I suggest you don't f***k them up," She said all too kindly before turning and walking over to Raven. She wanted to get her hair started so she took her into the bathroom and started applying some of the blonde hair dye so the red would show up. Maybe I'll dye hair as way to get extra cash. Or I could work in a tattoo parlor and do peircings. Aubrey thought to herself. She didn't even think of doing peircings since she hadn't done them for people in such a long time, but she still remembered how to do them.

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

BioluminescentGirl

Friendly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:14 am
XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Kyle laughed out loud. "I'll have you know that neither I nor any of my customers has ever been caught before!" Ted yelled after Aubrey, who ignored him.
Kyle stopped laughing for a second. "Well then why did I have to bail you out if jail?"
"Drunk driving."
"Why the hell did it cost so much then?!"
"I dunno. I was over the legal alcohol limit."
"And you decided it was a good time to start driving?"
"Nobody does smart things while driving. I was doing really well too until I hit that lady's car..."
"Was she okay?"
"Yeah, she came out just fine, but the car was totaled."
"Yikes."
Ted went back to his work.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:21 pm
User Image
Griffith had spaced out for a while. When he snapped out of it, he saw Aubrey and Kyle both had their hair dyed and Raven was going to get Aubrey to dye her hair as well. He walked into the bathroom and looked at the dye choices.
He looked at his reflection. His hair was a very dark brown color. Aubrey had said he probally wouldn't need to dye it.
He found a pair of colored contacts. He put them in and looked back at his reflection. His grey eyes were now electric blue.
He took a bottle of hair dye and proceeded to color his hair. He had helped his mother in her salon when she was alive, so he knew exactly how to change his appearence.
When he finished, he looked at the mirror. A boy with golden hair and electric blue eyes stared back at him. He didn't even regonize himself.
He walked out into the other room where Kyle, Aubrey, and Ted were making ID's.
"What do you think? Do you regonize me?"
User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:34 pm
Japanesestarfire

heather030595

Blackcat6349

Once she was done with the beach Aubrey washed it out of Raven's hair and applied the red dye. Once that had settled she washed out as well and smiled at the result. She returned to Kyle and Ted for a while and watched as they prepared to make the ID's. Hearing Griffith's question Aubrey turned to look at him and answer his question but found herself speechless. "You look good Griffith," She said after a moment of staring and without another word went into the kitchen.

{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces