Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}
The Game Is Real (OPEN) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:56 am
Scarlett Cross

*.:*..:*.:*Eve FireNight*.:*..:*.:*

User Image

User Image

Eve started giggling lightly as Anton was spinning her around like in one of them music box. Eve had to stop to smell the air once more then started to point west. " the smell comeing from the west " She saif lightly giggleing.

She never had so mush fun before but anton, she felt safe and so happy to be around with. Maybe it was ment to be?.
Eve started to walk west to where the smell of food was comeing from. Took about five minutes when they went up this hill and once they got to the top, there was this amazing little village with humans living there. " humans! " Eve said happly as her tail started to swing side to side.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:15 am
User Image
User Image
"So he's the same..." she thought as he told her he didnt know who he was eather. Her lips pulled into a bright smile and she gave the phoneix a little wave. She sighed and looked back at where the two men used to be. "I was practicing my Archery when they caught me in a trap, Then they were taking me to be sold at anouther kingdom..." She said softly.Looking at Naga she pet his back. "I asked him to see if he could find help, and here you are." she said with a small laugh. She listened to what he said, her cheek still blushing. "Thanks Zero."She said.Then realized she knew his name. "That is your name right?" She looked down at Naga. "He wont harm the Phoniex, he just dosent like them ever sence are trip to the...." she kinda forget what she was going to say. She did laugh a bit, then said "Really? that would be awesome!"
((Edited slightly))

ut ape
x Blue Nightingale x

Raccoom

Hilarious Hunter

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:33 am
Neon_CookieXxX

Zero phoenix

User Image

User Image

" Indeed that is me name, Arwen but i didnt tell you my name.. how strange. Maybe we knew each other some time ago. " Zero said with a smile before phoenix flyed up in the air and just landed back onto zero's shoulder where he could be safe. " yeah, phoenix he not a fan for cats but i think naga looks... humm brave and noble " Zero said happly before looking at Arwen as she though it was be awesome to come along with Zero. Then he heard about what happened, he was sad really, why would someone do that to someone like arwen but with zero around and his spirits ready to help it could not happen again, i hope.

Zero petted phoenix and smiled before turning his head and eyes to Arwen. " so where should we head too then ? " he asked before pheoinx started flying off into the sky to see if there anything around the area, just to make sure them two men didnt have friends.

User Image

User Image

(( OCC: ))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 4:55 pm
Claivern

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack took a breath, his mouth coming back into visibility.I'd like to think not, but yes, I am. Jack said slowly, his body's flames cooling to smoke, his jacket almost completely burned off. This was apparently a fight he couldn't win. Not without blowing up, so he decided it was time to stop. Jack turned around to her slowly, his burned clothing and wild hair in the world. You win.... he told her, covering the wound on his arm with a piece of cloth from his pocket. Jack is always prepared for these things, but this chick utterly confused him. Why is she so hostile? Jack won't take his death without a fight, so he will fight if needed again, but for now, he waited. Jack stared at her, his eyes never leaving hers.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:20 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton chuckled as he span Eve but stopped when she pointed west. "Are you sure?" He asked as he followed her, still holding her hand. When they made it to the top of the hill Anton's eyes widened "Wow... That is the first town I have seen... and I can smell the food from here..." He commented sniffing the air and his elf ear twitched as the scent of food.

He was having such a good time with Eve, despite how they meant. He really didn't care about the food, even though his stomach said otherwise. He was just happy to have a traveling companion like her.

☆═━┈OOC: Good night!! teehee ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:38 pm
Scarlett Cross

User Image

User Image

Eve looked at Anton and smiled lightly, she smiled knowing how they meet was just something that she could not imagine but though it was the best thing that happened to her. " smells so nice, humans do so much in so little but they can build towns like this. " Eve said a little amazed how humans can do so much to look after there own.
Still the stomach of eves and maybe anton was hungry so Eve gently pulled anton to get closer and closer to this small little town of humans.

When Eve and anton go to town all humans was so nice, greeting them. It was so nice but in good people there is some that are bad but do not show, not untell they are alone. Eve swing her tail side to side as a sign she was happy to be with anton and knowing that she has someone she could trust.
" what should we do anton?... get something to eat? " she said happly and looked into her pockets, took her about a few minute as she found a bag of gold in her pocket. " lucky me that the creepy guy didnt take my money " she said holding it to anton.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:54 pm
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton continued down the hill and into the town with Eve. He looked around at all the humans, and how friendly they were. But when Eve takes out her money he swiftly takes it from her and puts it in his pocket. "Not to be nude Eve but we do seem to be in a strange town. Best not to be whipping out the bag of gold until we are buying something ok" He said, ending his statement of intellect with a smile. He took Eve's hand once again as his stomach added on a comment to Anton's actions. "FEED ME!" His stomach cried in a sequence of groans and low pitched screeches. His cheeks turned red and he turns his face away from Eve and looks straight as they walk through the town "Do you see anyway to eat?" He asked looking on his side of the road, trying to avoid Eve seeing the red that had crept under his dark skin.

☆═━┈OOC: ┈━═☆  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:09 pm
Scarlett Cross

User Image

User Image

Nooding her head, eve placed her money back into her pocket. She giggled as she could see the redness of his cheeks as his stomach was crying for food, looking around and with her nose, Evee pulled anton to the sweetness smell that was more stronger than other smells. She manage to pull anton to a little food shop that can give you anything and it looked amazing. " wow!.. " Eve's tails was up in the air swinging side to side still, her cheeks became red as the smell was so amazing.
Looking at the menu she looked how much it was, so little too. it was perfect.
Eve looked at the owner when he asked what they wanted and eve smiled " mmm one bowl of chicken noodles please. " she said happly as eve sat down by the table and watched the owner started to cook. " hum?... what you want anton? " She asked still have a smile on her face as eve looked into his eyes.

User Image

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Claivern

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image

{~Nyx~}

"I will remember
Before I forget...

Nyx held his gaze, then sheathed her daggers, looking disappointed. "No I didn't..." she replied bitterly. She turned to walk away, then paused, glaring at him. "You know," she hissed. "You may think that because you pretend that you can keep what you really are bottled down inside, it will make everything okay." She took a step closer to him. "But it doesn't" Nyx spun the shadows around herself and emerged further away down the track, just over the small creek.

"... Turning into a monster
And eating us alive."

(( OCC: ))

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 4:16 am
Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC:Could you please quote me, too? I can't answer if you don't and if you just don't want to RP with me, tell me but don't ignore me. Thanks.」
User Image
User Image
Eliana crossed her arms and frowned, "Where the hel--icopter is she going!?" she exclaimed. She followed her, not caring about the trouble she might begin to cause. "Hey! You!" she called to the girl, "Will you please tell me at least what's happening? I swear I'll leave you alone..." she had a feeling this killer-girl knew where the hel--icopter she was and what the hel--icopter she was doing here; what they were all doing here.

User Image  

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:37 am
User Image

Please do not ignore im sure you can Rp with two people at the same time.
It is rude and really not nice to ignore people when they trying there best to RP with you.

So please try your best and be nice.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:44 am
𝓐nton 𝕽avenwood

User Image
Anton followed eve to the shop and looked aroud at all the food as Eve ordered. "hmm... so much to choose from... Can I please have.... Mushroom soup" He asked as he met Eve at the table after the owner nodded to making his soup. "Wow this place is really nice" He said refering to the town and the shop, trying to make conversation with Eve without making a fool out of himself.

☆═━┈OOC: ┈━═☆  

Scarlett Cross

Invisible Raider

6,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 11:46 am
Scarlett Cross

User Image

User Image

Happly nodding at Anton as she was agreeing with him that this town an the shops was really nice. " indeed it is. Nothing so small can be this lovely you know?. i wounder if there any books so i can learn some spells, might help to learn something so i can keep you safe as you kept me safe " he said lightly blushing so she turned her head away to look at how the food was getting along.
Eve never blushed this much before, not that she knew her past anyways but this is the frist, she knew that she blushed alot to someone like Anton. Was it something to do with his good looks?, or his loveing personality she liked about him....or both. He was sweet, kind and eve just loved it about him.
Eve started to blush more as she though about it more and more.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 2:41 pm
{{I'm so sorry Hun, I just keep coping and pasting off the same post, My sincerest apologies}}

Hey_there_hun

Claivern

"Wander slow and your kisses chase
What must i do if only for your warm embrace
For all they take must you complicate
And every little spider that crawled up inside her is waiting for my phone call And now I remind her of every single liar living for the killing stall

User Image

Jack Lantern:Grinning Demon

Jack looked at her, stunned. She knew more about him than he did. Jack reached out to grab her, ask her questions, but she was gone. Jack looked at her as she reappeared and looked at Eliana. C'mon, We've got to catch her. She knows more than you think. And yes, I'm a Lesser Demon, and No, I'm not going to hurt you. he told her as he motioned for Eliana to follow him. He was slightly jogging. He wasn't going alone, not anymore. Alone got others killed. He killed others while alone. He needs as many people as he can get. Jack was sure of this.

"White spider
Where will you crawl
White spider

The endless paths began to scan
I don't understand you
I am, I am
Know who I am
I'm sorry you had to
White spider"

The Angry Businessman

Greedy Codger

3,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Chocolates_and_Kisses

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:38 pm
The Angry Businessman

Claivern

Σliana ʛrace ϩmithons

「OOC: it's ok, and thanks now. And Eliana is already walking after her....」
User Image
User Image
Eliana huffed, she had been in front of him merely seconds ago! Jogging to catch up, she asked him, "Do you know what's going on?" desperately. She was beginning to get wary. She couldn't remember anything, she realized, but her name and age. She didn't know where she lived, how she got here... She was so distraught. How were the others feeling? Did they know what was going on? Did they know what happened to her? Did the same thing happen to them? All these questions went through her mind as she kept jogging after Jack.

User Image  
{{:Fantasy/Supernatural Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces