Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 7:11 am
User Image

Misa watched as the two talked smileing a bit as she remembered saveing Tori from the lake. She nodded as she heard clyde dubble check with her abut there names. "Which reminds me Tori i went looking for a place you could swim. There is a small cave about five miles east of here that seems to get hotter as you go into it. There could be a lava pocket in there which you can swim in so long as you do not mind the trip. Not fully sure though i may have a bit of your power but being human mae it hard to realy get a good look." Misa said as se walked up to them. "Clyde If you want to learn how to fight there is a lake west of this point meet me there." Misa said as she started walked away. As soon as she knew they had heard hr a gust of wnd formed around her and she took off as fast as the spirit of wind.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:30 am
User Image ((OOC: This rp is currently running around the forest healing plants her name is Mika the earth spirit. There are three ways to contact her 1 see her and call out to her or give chase 2 See one of the birds if your a forest spirit or a wolf if your human. She sent them ot too help her keep a eye on everyone.3 kill a plant or animal. Avoid number 3 unless you want a fight on your hands.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:32 am
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra watched Misa disappear 'She certainly has mastered the use of her abilities' she thoght to herself 'I wonder if the Spirits of fire and that human will follow her...' Umbra then put her back to the tree "Humans are curious creatures" she whispered 'Sometimes I really do envy then...But I don't know why' she thought as she took another look at the human

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 4:04 pm
User Image
((OOC : yo ppls....quick announcement. i have a feeling in my gut that ppl aren't getting something about my chara, so to clear a few things up:
1. nobody is faster than this chick (except for supersonic planes). ever heard of the term "faster than the speed of light"? This spirit is as fast as the speed of light...ha, makes sense cuz she's the light spirit........
2. she ain't one of your little sissys who are weak and have no courage!!! SHE IS LEGEND (not, JK JK blaugh )
3. she isn't a deranged murderer.
that's all i have to say!! ps. sorry if this post is conceited sweatdrop  

kickblue

Z4nz1b4r

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:19 pm
User ImageClyde Thomas
"Well, guess we should follow, then? Don't see much else to do." Clyde started walking in the direction Misa went, hoping that the two spirits were right behind him. As he walked, his thoughts turned to the first spirit he encountered. She was definitely a mystery, but he still felt like something was drawing him towards her, as if it was his fate to do as she wanted. But he quickly shook that thought out of his head; she did threaten to kill him, after all. But, she didn't...

He was still deep in thought when he finally reached the lake Misa mentioned. He stopped by the lakeside and glanced around. Unable to find the odd girl, he sat down and started throwing pebbles into the water. He soon got bored and laid down, staring into the thick canopy of trees above him.

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 5:38 pm
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra decided to follow Misa "Now where did she go..." she asked herself as she looked around the lake "Oh it's the other human...Maby I should ask his name" But Umbra was to shy so she decided it would be best to stay at a distance "Such a beautiful lake..." Umbra sat down but decided against hiding herself in shadows, for some reason she was okay with being seen right now

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:01 am
User Image

Misa came up in te middle of the lake the only thing she showed was he head. As she loked around she noticed Clyde laying on the edge o the shore not far from her clothes. "How long was i dow ther?" She thought to herself wondering how to get to her clothes without cyde seeing her. She then sensed umbra hideing in the shadows. "Hay umbra can you help me out here? I need toget to my clothes without being seen but since it is daylight i can not form shadws to hide myself from sight." She yelled makein sure only her hand showed out of the water.

((Sorry about the post i wanted to do somethng that would pull out umbra without igoreing clyde. If this i going a bit to far feel free to tell me and i will change it. Side not to kick Tosay no one is as fast as your rpc would count as a bit of god moding since that would imply you could run and move faster then anyone else and let us not forget that Misa shares a small amount of all elements. Granted each one is limited by how much of that element is near her.))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:25 am
User ImageClyde Thomas
Clyde leaned up when he heard Misa's voice. He finally spotted the girl, poking a head out of the water. He heard her question and shrugged, "Probably about five minutes, I've been laying here for a little while. Seems impossible to me, actually." When she mentioned Umbra, Clyde tensed up. He looked around quickly for the shape, but was relieved when he spotted it. It was that other spirit, the one that evil one was talking to. He stood up. She may not want to kill him, but he felt he had to be on edge, just in case. Hearing Misa again, he turned back to face her, "Don't worry about it, I won't look. You can trust me." He turned around and faced Umbra instead.

Z4nz1b4r

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:35 am
From the end of the world

~Nox~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nox's scythe nearly fell to the ground but before it could drop completely, she grabbed the end of it. She let it dangle for a few minutes as she refused to get up just then. This wasn't like her at all; she was...bored. Sure, she had just taken a wonderful nap, but now she felt restless. She rolled off of the large branch and began to fall very quickly. Before she hit the ground, she turned and twisted herself so that she landed with a powerful thud. It was time to explore once again.

I come...

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 9:53 am
User Image
"If i thought i could trust you i would have told you too look away instead." She yelled thinking ack She remmbered wha he said about how he would not hurt a girl.

"He does see to have a code of honor and i would like to get out of here before the other male forest spirits show up." She thought as she noticed him faceing umbra. "But seeing how i have little choice I will take your word for it. Know this tough if i even see you try to turn around untll i give you the ok I wll make umbra seem like the spirit of light!" She addd as she starte swimming to the edge of the water.  

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:01 am
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
Umbra looked over in their direction "Might as well properly introduce myself." Umbra stood up and walked over to Clyde "My name is Umbra Luna, Spirit of Shadows...Nice to meet you" she said as she looked at Clyde "So your name is Clyde right?" she asked

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:04 am
User ImageClyde Thomas
Putting his hands in his pockets, he shrugged, "No worries. Not like I'm interested, anyway," he said smugly. He let himself relax a little; he couldn't sense a shred of a threatening tone in her voice. She was serious, but Umbra suddenly didn't seem like the type to hurt anyone. But why was she talking to the evil spirit...? He waved at Umbra and smiled, keeping his thoughts to himself for the moment, "Yeah, my name's Clyde. You said Umbra, right? I've heard a little about you from Misa. You two friends?"

Z4nz1b4r

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:08 am
User Image
"You know Nox you realy should do something about that scythe if your going to lie in the trees. If that hits the ground it will cause alot of trouble for Me and the forest." Mika said as she walked up and a brd landed on her shoulder. "Good idea Flick." She said as he bird spoke to her. "Flick gave me a idea i could just make you a vine rope for it. If you want." Mika added a she started healing the plants that had been damaged from the impact wave nox made as she landed.
User Image
Misa walked over to her clothes stoping a couple feet from them she heated the air around her useing heat from the sun and a bit of moveing air se dryed off and got dressed quickly. "Ok i am dressed." She said as Got her shoes on.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:37 am
ι αм jυsт α sнα∂σω

υмвяα ℓυиα

User Image
"Well I've known her for awhile but I tend to keep to myself...I guess you could say we are friends" Umbra gave a small smile 'He seems kind' she thought to herself. Umbra then looked back to Clyde "So what are you two doing?" Umbra asked with a very curious tone

σƒ ωнσ ι яεαℓу αм

Insane WereWolf

Pure-hearted Werewolf

22,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash