Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{::Dead Threads::}}
Star+Kefka 1x1 (Title coming soon!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:49 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther was amazed at the armory. "so many guns. I'm like a kid in a candy store." Uther laughed and grabbed two pistols. "whatever the clips don't pay for I can withdraw from my Swiss bank account. Just these two and a knife." he said smiling. He walked over to the knife counter. He selected a 6 inch blade with a snakeskin handle. He enjoyed the roughness on his hand. He pulled out a checkbook. "looks like we have 10 clips. That will cover the knife. The pistols and a clip will run me $500. Ah America, everything is so much looser and cheap here." he said writing the check.
Elsewhere a helicopter was taking off from a helipad in Rochester.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 2:52 pm
kefkadragon

Lena watched amused as Uther went through the armory. She laughed at his comment. He was right, there was a lot of guns in the armory; she walked around looking at them all.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:09 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther turned the check In when he saw that he could have customized skins on his guns. "wow, it pays to be a bounty hunter. Alas, I need to stay inconspicuous." he walks out and holstered the guns.
"your a happy little pistoleer aren't you? I'll just take it out of the suitcase. Sorry for you predicament, but we can't provide transport out of here."
"I understand. I shall find some way. We need to get out of this country."
"If I were you I'd take care of your scientist problem first. Crazy bastards..." the helicopter came and shined its light in. Two men burst in through the windows holding submachine guns. They were the scientist and the suitcase man.
"you! You shot me and left me for dead!" Uther pulled out both pistols. "looks like I get to play with my new toys earlier than I thought." Uther laughed and tossed a pistol to Boris. "you know how to use one petrovich?"
Boris laughed and flipped his desk over. Two more troops burst in from the helicopter. Uther and Boris laughed as the firefight began.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:53 pm
kefkadragon

Lena's eyes slightly widened seeing the scientist and the suitcase man. She didn't have any weapons of her own, besides her fire. But that would be a little strange, and a bad thing to use in there. Think... What can I do? She reached in her pockets and found, to her surprise, the tranquilizer dart Uther had shot at her when he first started chasing her. Not having anything to use, she decided to throw it. She carefully aimed at the scientist, figuring it was best to take him out first, and threw it, hoping it would work.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 5:07 pm
Japanesestarfire

The scientist smiled maliciously and turned toward Lena. The dart implanted itself in his forehead. He laughed and tore it out. "Silly little hell spawn, this is actually adrenaline. Thank you for giving me more..." Uther shot him in the hip and he hardly flinched. His mind was under felt no pain.
"You lied to me again! Next bullet, goes in your head!" he said shooting the scientist in the legs. One trooper was distracted and Boris dashed behind a plant. He whistled. "Hey, Charlie!" the trooper turned around and Boris pistol whipped him. Uther was punching the scientist repeatedly.
"what else aren't you telling me you son of a b***h!?" Uther shouted and held him by the collar. The scientist laughed and was punched again. The second trooper fired a burst towards Boris but missed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:45 pm
kefkadragon

Adrenaline? Lena was surprised and baffled by that. Why would that be in a dart that was supposed to be used against me? She shook away her thoughts and focused on the fight at hand. She kicked an unsuspecting tooper in the legs, making him go down. She grabbed her own knife out of her bag and held it at his neck. "Don't move now." She glanced upwards for a second to see how the other two were doing and where everyone was.  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:08 pm
Japanesestarfire

Uther threw the scientist aside and ran to the suitcase man. Boris shooed Uther off. He wanted to take him on by himself. "Come on carry on. " he taunted. The suitcase man threw his gun aside and raised his fists.
"big mistake. Boris is the best fist fighter in the orginization." Uther laughed. The scientist was unconscious.
(sorry for uneventful post. I'm burning up for some reason.)  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:16 pm
kefkadragon

Lena knocked the trooper out and got up again. She watched as the suitcase man and Boris were about to fight, smiling a bit hearing what Uther said.

(That's ok ^^ Sorry if my posts are small, I'm posting and doing chores before my mom gets home.)  

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:36 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

Lena knocked the trooper out and got up again. She watched as the suitcase man and Boris were about to fight, smiling a bit hearing what Uther said.

(That's ok ^^ Sorry if my posts are small, I'm posting and doing chores before my mom gets home.)

(I have to leave for soccer practice soon. Last post for a while.)
Uther decided to rest himself. He sat in Boris' chair. The suitcase man struck first. Boris blocked and elbowed him in the arm. Suitcase lashed with his other hand. Boris ducked and charged him into the wall. He laughed. Then, suitcase lashed out with a kick that knocked Boris back.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 1:27 pm
Japanesestarfire

Boris and suitcase continued fighting. Suitcase threw a quick kick that Boris grabbed. He drove his elbow into suitcase's face. Boris proceeded to kick him in the face and suitcase dropped down. "and boom goes the dynamite," Uther chuckled. The duo fist bumped. "now how do we get out of here?"
"i have some guys going after the..." an explosion was heard from above.
"I assume that isn't what you wanted?" Uther said. "I really could have used that helicopter."  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 5:49 pm
kefkadragon

(I'm terribly sorry for not posting! I've been busy with school stuff x.x )

Lena looked up in the direction of the explosion then back at Boris and Uther. "Pile in the van?" She asked. "Or should we find a different vehicle? They probably know we're using it."  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:05 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

(I'm terribly sorry for not posting! I've been busy with school stuff x.x )

Lena looked up in the direction of the explosion then back at Boris and Uther. "Pile in the van?" She asked. "Or should we find a different vehicle? They probably know we're using it."

(same here. I almost forgot about it. Lol.)
"we should probably find another way." Uther said. The van's engine could be heard and Uther looked out the window. The van was stolen by the enemy. "damn it! I stole that fair and square!" he said. "looks like we're stuck here for now. Unless Boris has a tank or something."
"funny you should mention that..." Boris said grinning maniacally.
"you can't be serious. A bloody tank?"
Boris nodded and laughed. He opened a secret panel to reveal a garage filled with vehicles. A tank was in the center. "not one for being subtle were you petro?" Uther said. He examined it. "it's fake! Damn It petro!" Uther was directed to an armored car with a machine gun mounted on it.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:11 pm
kefkadragon

(lol at least it's remembered about now! biggrin )

Lena circled the armored car to look at it. She'd never seen one close up so she used that opportunity to do so. A moment later she slid into the back seat of it, deciding the others would most likely want the front, and made herself comfortable. "So where are we going to?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:16 pm
Japanesestarfire
kefkadragon

(lol at least it's remembered about now! biggrin )

Lena circled the armored car to look at it. She'd never seen one close up so she used that opportunity to do so. A moment later she slid into the back seat of it, deciding the others would most likely want the front, and made herself comfortable. "So where are we going to?" She asked.

Uther jumped into the machine gun hold. Boris decided to drive.
"first things first. we definitely can't stay here in Minnesota. I love it here but we've got choppers on us and again, we're terrorists." he cocked the gun. "we might be able to stow away in a cargo ship and get to either Japan or Mexico.". He sighed. Boris drive out and three helicopters immediately followed. "damn!" Uther and Boris said in unison.  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

Japanesestarfire
Crew

Lucky Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 6:19 pm
kefkadragon

Lena looked up at the helicopters with distaste. "You think we could blow them out of the sky?" She asked.  
{{::Dead Threads::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff