Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Adventure/Horror RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blo0dz0rs... Hnnn...
  ... Fuzz off, Yami! ><#
View Results

May La Nee

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:36 am
"Oh, me neither. I was like... Totally exited about going, and I've been thinking about how awesome it's going to be and everything!" Tea squealed, as she jumped up and down.
"When's the plane leaving, anyway?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:18 am
Mokuba stood beside his brother once they were in, they seemed to be catching the attention of bypassers all over the port. He knew it was too good to be true, people were looking at his brother like he was a piece of fine steak. It made him sick, showing it in his eyes. At one point he even noticed a bunch of girls following them like a pack of wolves, thier eye gleaming as they watched Seto walk by. With a roll of his eyes, he took his attention back in front of him, now it was time for inspection. None of the alarms went off when either brother passed trough the detectors. But Mokuba walked a few feet before noticing that his brother was no longer beside him.

Glancing back he saw his brother being searched. "But the alarm didn't go off? Why are you giving him a search?" he asked rather fustrated. "Dont worry Kaibas brother, its just a check, it'll be over soon." a lady replied. Of course, he was refered to as the brother again, which was the final straw. Even though he wanted to take his brother away, or threated to get the manager, hopefully a male, down there to fix this. The last thing he wanted was to draw more attention to them. So he gave up, leaning his suitcase against the wall joining it. She didn't even have a scanner, she was doing it all by hand her eyes filled with a hunger. Every place she touched him, his blood would start to boil, it was a abuse of authority. The others just annoyed Mokuba from tiem to time, some were actually nice so he liked them. But this one, as she grouped his brother, made him pissed off. Once it was over, he seemed happy as the approched the others, but what was Malik doing there?

"Malik, what are you doing here? Are you on another trip, or did someone invite you to China wiuth us?" Mokuba asked as he rushed over. His brother close behind him. Now he was happy, it had been a long time since he has seen them. Ishizu looked like she was doing well, though he knew Seto wouldn't be as thrilled to see her as he was. Odion, he was sure no one hated him for the most part. he was just Mariks pawn, and Mokuba respected his loyalty to someone he cared about.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:26 pm
Ishizu smiled at Seto, but said nothing. Marik snapped awake, realized where he was, and smiled at Mokuba.
"Yes... Bakua invited me." Malik said, indicating the sleepiny Ryou beside him, who was squirming, caught strong in the hold of a nightmare.

((I'll get to the nitemare later sweatdrop I'm still trying to figure out what else it will be about, besides the plane problem.))  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:34 pm
Seto bit the side of his tongue, and didn't smile back at Ishizu. Instead he wondered what the cause for the smirk was. 'She knows that I just rolled out of bed...' he thought. Instantly, he mentally cursed himself, 'There is no such thing as magic! I've been hanging around this crowd too long...' He looked at his watch.

"So, when are we leaving...? Who are we waiting for...?" He asked nobody in particular.  

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 2:34 am
"Well, I think it'll take a while, because everybody has to gather like.. Here, first, right?" Tea asked, smiling at Seto.
"So intelligent, and yet he doesn't know the obvious" she thought, as her glance moved over to Mokuba.
"Oh... He's so adorable! Like.. Totally! Especially with those crumbles in the corner of his mouth..." He smiled at him in her extra sweet way, imagining having a pet like Seto's brother and naming him Tinkerbell.
OOC
I hate Tea >3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 6:36 am
Seto's eyebrows jumped ever-so-slightly. He'd forgotten about her disposition.* "Who. are. we. waiting. on," he enounciated, making more of a statement than a question. He decided that her facial expression was a normal one for her... anyone else he probably would have inquired.. but for this one he wasn't going to waste his breath.
--

Shizuka looked out her window as she saw all of the people scurry about at the airport. "Onii-chan, you're not going to be able to find a place to park..." she mentioned.

OOC
*"selective memory." 3nodding >x3

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

May La Nee

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:12 am
"Oh yeah right... Like... I knew that, you know." Tea replied with an eyeroll, as she sat down next to Bakura.
She then took a good look at all these people that were running about.
Old people with grandchildren, businessmen, slutty-looking bitches, other people...
"They all look so weird..." she mumbled at nobody in particular.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:23 am
Ishuzi looked Seto straight in the eyes. She liked unnerving him. She didn't een know why. It was just funny.
"I believe that we are waiting on Joouchi and... who else?" Ishizu honestly had no clue.

Angel of Flames2

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:12 am
Mokuba looked at Seto, but he couldn't answer his question. He didn't have any idea who was coming on the trip. Besides thats he was too excited for the trip, holding back how excited he was. Giving a questioned look to Ishizu, he didn't like it much when she messed with his brother. But he was already rather protective of his brother, and Seto didn't need his little brother sticking up for him. So he stood there quietly and didn't make himself known. But this was normal for him, usually he wasn't noticed, Seto was the one who got te attention. It didn't bother him though, he didn't really wanna spend time talking to Setos classmates. He liked them alright, but he would rather just be with Seto this whole trip.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 8:46 am
Tachi closed the door behind them once Duke exited the house. "Well thats good then, I think we need to get to the port soon anyway." he replied with a small smile as they walked to the car. He remained silent until he reached Dukes car side and then he heard Duke speak up a little. He turned and smiled at the boy, "I slept like a log. Afterall, though I too will be on the trip, I still have to be a chaperone. Though I wont be too strict, still have to keep an eye on you guys. " he replied, giving a hinting wink to Duke. Hopeing Duke caught that, though he was only kidding. It had to be joking, he couldn't be involved with one of his students, or help him down his dark path. But that all didn't erase the past they had shared, so he liked to joke around, when it was just the two of them. "So now I will be wide awake on the trip." he stated before opening the door for Duke. "After you." he insisted.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 9:12 am
Jou smiled as his sister grasped his arm in a side hug. He became relaxed in her grasp. Sure he may have been a street dog in his moms eyes, but when it came to serenity, this dog was tame as a puppy. Soon the air in the car lifted as Serenity got all excited again. He chuckled to her bubbly behavior, giving her a wink. "Of course sis, you can shop for me all you want once we get there. Just ave some of your money for food and stuff." he replied looking back at the road. "What the-!" he shouted. In front of them, was a long trial of cars, heading to the airport. He was sure that the parking spaces were going fast. "Jesus, couldn't Yamasuki-sensei pick a better day to go to China then the rush hour!" he shouted hitting the steering wheel. The anger his mother described showing through. But unlike his father, he was more controlling of his anger, for Serenity.

He grasped the wheel and glared around, searched for a exit. Then, out of the corner of his eye was a short cut. He grinned as he gripped the wheel tigher. "Dont worry sis..we'll get there and get a space. Hold on to something, things are going to get bumpy." Once his sister grabbed the crazy handle above the car door, he punched the gas. Turning the wheel and dashing in a new yet illegal enterance. But this enterence led straight to the airport and they were making it. They made it, with no cops on their tail. He cursed at all the people stealing his spots, rushing from one to the next. Then, in the distance, there was a spot. Right in the fork of the parking garage. "Sis..your going to have to trust me here. I'm going to rush for the spot without crashing, do you trust me?" he asked looking at her, his foot ready to pound the gas.

When he could tell, that his sister gave the go ahead, his foot came down. With a loud shreik echoing the garage he rushed for it, just missing a car. Slamming on the break in time for the car to come at perfect distance from the wall. "Yeah I'm good! Your not hurt are you sis?" he turned to her asking. His hands holding her face worry filling his eyes.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:32 am
"Crap... " Duke said as he got in. "How am I supposed to take your wallet if you're not going to fall asleep?" he joked.
He had seen the wink, but hadn't payed any attention to it.
After all, a lot of people winked at him a lot of times... Why would this be special?
"It just proves he still wants me." he thought with a grin.

He hadn't noticed how nervous he really was about the trip until the car started moving.
The feeling in his stomach reminded him of doing a speech, telling his former best friend he had a crush on him, going to a theme park for the first time and having a new 'customer'. Very annoying it was.

He hooked out his cellphone and answered a few text messages he had received, moving his thumb with the speed of light.

OOC
Some people type messages soooo fast... =o

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:05 pm
Serenity blinked a few times, seeming to be catching up with the idea that the wall had stopped comming towards them so quickly. She had refused to close them, though. She had gone so long without being able to see, that she had vowed never to close them again with the exception of sleeping and blinking.

She smiled contently and rolled her head on her shoulder so that she could see her brother. She read the worry in his eyes very plainly, and it made her feel warm inside that her brother cared for her so deeply. She and her brother had always had this sort of special bond. They cared about eachother beyond all else, and they'd risk their life for the other any day.

"Of course I am," she answered.

---
Seto focused his attention on not looking at Ishizu. He knew that she was staring at him, but he wasn't about to let her have the satisfaction that he knew about it. He could still see it though, in his peripheral vision. Dang, did that girl ever blink? She could win a staring contest with a wall if she wanted to!

Instead he took the liberty of looking around at who was already gathered. It seemed as if most people were here... Oh, except for the dog. And, of course, the teacher... not that they necessarilly needed one, in Seto's oppinion. He conducted his very own enterprise...why should he need supervision to go to a neighbor country? Still, though. If the mutt was missing... It might be a while.
"Do you want to sit, Mokuba?" Seto asked, indicating a spot on the bench that everyone was crowded around.
OOC
Do we have a Yuugi, guys? Or is Yuugi not going to be on this flight....?!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:57 am
OOC
Nope, we don't have a Yuugi. He's the least interesting chara of all, so... He's at home... Influenza. 3nodding

May La Nee

Strawberry Pocky Parade

Barking Lunatic

11,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 5:37 pm
OOC
Ah. poor sickness. Why did your signature get reported? I can't even read it. Would you translate it for me in a PM, hon...?

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff