Welcome to Gaia! ::

The World is Ours // CLOSED

Back to Guilds

The roleplay haven. Join for endless fun~ 

Tags: Roleplaying, Literate, Fantasy, Action, Adventure 

Reply {{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}
all fair in love, war, and tech Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:55 pm
"Leon lets out a cry of agony and flails his arms around shredding her clothes and giving her a few nasty cuts. he also puts a covering layer of nanites over her for modesty. and uses a few to block the attack. "I think you just lost." Leon said as he cradled his injured wrist. the nanites covered her joints and formed a solid unit that trapped her until she admitted defeat.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:57 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"Leon lets out a cry of agony and flails his arms around shredding her clothes and giving her a few nasty cuts. he also puts a covering layer of nanites over her for modesty. and uses a few to block the attack. "I think you just lost." Leon said as he cradled his injured wrist. the nanites covered her joints and formed a solid unit that trapped her until she admitted defeat.
you forgot about my Nanotech it can repel nanites" Rain said as nanotech consumes the nantites and cover her body  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:04 pm
"well, i still say i won even though you broke my wrists, which i think is cheating." Leon said.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:14 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"well, i still say i won even though you broke my wrists, which i think is cheating." Leon said.
"one rule of the resistance you MUST take every step to defeat your enemy even if it mean breaking their limbs...but i must admit your pretty good" Rain walked up to Leon and injeced him nanotech to heal his wrist "How did you get nanites"  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:18 pm
"made them myself. i was a nano robotics engineer before i lost my arm. now this time, don't destroy them. i kinda ruined your outfit." Leon said as he put another layer over her, this one was not so rigid.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:22 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"made them myself. i was a nano robotics engineer before i lost my arm. now this time, don't destroy them. i kinda ruined your outfit." Leon said as he put another layer over her, this one was not so rigid.
"thanks...now your in the resistance barracks are up stairs and everything else are on the above levels  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:36 pm
"what do you say to me buying you dinner?" Leon asked "it's the least i can do for shredding your outfit."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:40 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"what do you say to me buying you dinner?" Leon asked "it's the least i can do for shredding your outfit."
"Sure just let me go change my clothes" Rain said as she headed to the girls barracks  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:43 pm
"just don't destroy the nanites. they are what make my right hand." Leon said before she walked off.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:24 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"just don't destroy the nanites. they are what make my right hand." Leon said before she walked off.
Rain took off the nanite suit and puts new clothes and heads back to where Leon is with the nanites fallowing  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:38 pm
Leon collected the nanites and they attached to his arm. "you look very nice in that." Leon said trying to compliment her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:53 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
Leon collected the nanites and they attached to his arm. "you look very nice in that." Leon said trying to compliment her.
"oh uhhh thanks" Rain said looking down and blushing  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:21 pm
"no problem" Leon said cheerfully. "i know a good place to go for dinner. ever since i got here i have heard nothing but good things about it."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:20 pm
I Am Alucard Hellsing
"no problem" Leon said cheerfully. "i know a good place to go for dinner. ever since i got here i have heard nothing but good things about it."
"Well what is it called" Rain said looking back up  

Sakura the balck blossom

I Am Alucard Hellsing

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:11 pm
"i forgot the name of the place, but it serves real good creole dishes real down south good food." Leon said and he really couldn't remember the name of the place.  
{{:Action/Adventure Rps:}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff