Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Watervoir's Wacky Warehouse (Vice Captain) (Come say hi!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:45 am
Watervoir

Oh pfft yeah 3k was a lot back then. Nowadays you can make 3k within 5mins of booty grabbing.

Aura of intelligence LOL fufufufu.
You're fine in HS if you do it sneakily. Like at lunch time or during school clubs. And some teachers just don't care. > u>

Well... my deduction skills feel shot xD I'll never be as good as Sherlock Holmes at this rate 3:
I never had a phone in HS. I never had to worry biggrin

And you know what? I tried that whole "booty grab" thing in Assassin's creed, and I hardly ever got any gold D:<  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 am
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir

Oh pfft yeah 3k was a lot back then. Nowadays you can make 3k within 5mins of booty grabbing.

Aura of intelligence LOL fufufufu.
You're fine in HS if you do it sneakily. Like at lunch time or during school clubs. And some teachers just don't care. > u>

Well... my deduction skills feel shot xD I'll never be as good as Sherlock Holmes at this rate 3:
I never had a phone in HS. I never had to worry biggrin

No one's as good as Sherlock Holmes... Except maybe Chuck Norris.

You never have to worry if you're strong enough, fast enough and clever enough!
wink  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:49 am
Booty grab as in the game on Gaia. > u>  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:53 am
Watervoir

Ooooooh... sweatdrop You mean like that old Halloween event where it was a brawl between human, zombie, vampire, and night elf? I remember the whole "bump for energy" days xD Zombies were all a bunch of booty grabbing, groping, gropers D:

And for a time being, I was one of them xD I finished with the night elves, and stayed one since.  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Isa-sama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:23 am
KillerWarrior13
Isa-sama
I was so mad when the Astra-7 Curse of the grey wizard thing came out. It basically told me "we're gonna make an item that makes taking all that time you spent to collect the necessary items to make your own black and white avatar virtually pointless."

And yes, you guys got the better skin. I facepalmed into my keyboard when I saw the overseer skin. xd Frickin' potato and worm skin. I shouldn't have joined his side.

Well for starters... My avatar was black and white to begin with. Except for my golden glass eyes, which I simply adore :3

I just wanted the static effect :3 :3

And secondly... I hope you didn't hurt your keyboard 3:

Final point... You should have known the sentinel was going to win that fight to begin with! (For one she's much more attractive, and for two, Evil sides tend to have cooler looking items) You simply can't trust Gaian's to pick the "good" outcome of anything.... just look at what they did to Timmy! crying I stopped reading the EI reports after that. Without her little assistant, Dr. Singh was just simply... boring.

(Side note, the one exception is they didn't screw up Edmond's shop, which I'm thankful for)

EDIT- Slowly scrolls up the screen.... OMG! I just realized... Isa! You have a black and white avatar! No wonder you were so flustered :3

Yep - took me forever to get these items and make my avi look the way I wanted. The static was interesting, but I didn't want it to change my avi's state of gray.

Neither my keyboard nor face hurt. My laptop has been through a lot and can take it, and my head...well, I'm quite hardheaded. xd

Evil sides do have cooler items, but I thought I might get more white items out of the overseer. Sad to say I didn't.

I was so sad that Timmy died! I agree that Dr. Singh isn't half as interesting without Timmy. I never liked her anyway. (SO glad that they didn't change H.R Wesley 3nodding )  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:20 pm
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir

Ooooooh... sweatdrop You mean like that old Halloween event where it was a brawl between human, zombie, vampire, and night elf? I remember the whole "bump for energy" days xD Zombies were all a bunch of booty grabbing, groping, gropers D:

And for a time being, I was one of them xD I finished with the night elves, and stayed one since.

No, booty grab.  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:22 pm
Isa-sama
KillerWarrior13
Isa-sama
I was so mad when the Astra-7 Curse of the grey wizard thing came out. It basically told me "we're gonna make an item that makes taking all that time you spent to collect the necessary items to make your own black and white avatar virtually pointless."

And yes, you guys got the better skin. I facepalmed into my keyboard when I saw the overseer skin. xd Frickin' potato and worm skin. I shouldn't have joined his side.

Well for starters... My avatar was black and white to begin with. Except for my golden glass eyes, which I simply adore :3

I just wanted the static effect :3 :3

And secondly... I hope you didn't hurt your keyboard 3:

Final point... You should have known the sentinel was going to win that fight to begin with! (For one she's much more attractive, and for two, Evil sides tend to have cooler looking items) You simply can't trust Gaian's to pick the "good" outcome of anything.... just look at what they did to Timmy! crying I stopped reading the EI reports after that. Without her little assistant, Dr. Singh was just simply... boring.

(Side note, the one exception is they didn't screw up Edmond's shop, which I'm thankful for)

EDIT- Slowly scrolls up the screen.... OMG! I just realized... Isa! You have a black and white avatar! No wonder you were so flustered :3

Yep - took me forever to get these items and make my avi look the way I wanted. The static was interesting, but I didn't want it to change my avi's state of gray.

Neither my keyboard nor face hurt. My laptop has been through a lot and can take it, and my head...well, I'm quite hardheaded. xd

Evil sides do have cooler items, but I thought I might get more white items out of the overseer. Sad to say I didn't.

I was so sad that Timmy died! I agree that Dr. Singh isn't half as interesting without Timmy. I never liked her anyway. (SO glad that they didn't change H.R Wesley 3nodding )

The static would give you a darker shade anyway; it'd still be different.

Apparently hardheadedness can come in handy.

I'm sure you can make a wonderful avatar with the overseer item too.

Omg, so glad they didn't change HR Wesley. Love that nameeeee.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:51 pm
Watervoir

Oh, I know. I was just being diffimacult. :3
I hardly played it when they brought it out... I think maybe twice? I could never find a good aquarium to do it on.  

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:00 pm
Isa-sama

It took you forever to find those items? Couldn't you have just... you know.. tekteked? I've just liked darker colors ever since I started gaia. My items were typically either black, white, or red, so it didn't take me long to coordinate a matching outfit. This outfit (without the cookies, remove the nano-c eye patch, and switch the blue sword back to the gogh reed scythe) was easilly black and white, except for the eyes, of course. I like their offset boldness.

Huh.. that's actually a good reason. Weeeellll... didn't you get a bath-tub? :3 Oh wait... sorry.. that was the following christmas event D:

I honestly wich they would do something, like with evil timmy, and change him good. That would be plausible. Lanzer could do it :3 We could even start a petition, for the sake of more interesting EI reports ^_^

And yet, we have no idea what H&R stands for, or who Wesley is.

Edit- There, I set it back to before, except still with my cookies... I couldn't put them down :3 I have a friend that's planning on drawing up some avatar art for me, so I don't like to change too much ^_^ although, I'm sure she'll warn me when she starts.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:50 pm
KillerWarrior13
Isa-sama

It took you forever to find those items? Couldn't you have just... you know.. tekteked? I've just liked darker colors ever since I started gaia. My items were typically either black, white, or red, so it didn't take me long to coordinate a matching outfit. This outfit (without the cookies, remove the nano-c eye patch, and switch the blue sword back to the gogh reed scythe) was easilly black and white, except for the eyes, of course. I like their offset boldness.

Huh.. that's actually a good reason. Weeeellll... didn't you get a bath-tub? :3 Oh wait... sorry.. that was the following christmas event D:

I honestly wich they would do something, like with evil timmy, and change him good. That would be plausible. Lanzer could do it :3 We could even start a petition, for the sake of more interesting EI reports ^_^

And yet, we have no idea what H&R stands for, or who Wesley is.

Edit- There, I set it back to before, except still with my cookies... I couldn't put them down :3 I have a friend that's planning on drawing up some avatar art for me, so I don't like to change too much ^_^ although, I'm sure she'll warn me when she starts.

I did tektek, but by the time I am very picky with my avi. sweatdrop So pretty much anytime that I didn't like something, I'd wait until new items came out to see if it would suit me or not. If it didn't, I'd continue waiting. Been collecting for a long time, especially since I didn't have a terribly large amount of gold at the time I created this. Padmavati and Inari's beads are both gifts from friends.

All I got was some pretty blue and gold spear. I don't remember getting much more out of it - but yes, I did get the bathtub at the christmas event. I couldn't change loyalties no matter how much I really wanted to.

Lol, I'd be up for getting Evil Timmy turned good. Don't know that he'd want to return to working with Dr. Singh though - at least, I wouldn't if I were in his shoes.

I'm guessing H.R. Wesley was a close friend of Edmund who took him under his wing, and then died in some tragic way so that Edmund could take over the shop. Or, you know, random swanky/snobby name Edmund just came up with for the sake of sounding cool.

I like the way your eyes pop out now. Quite pretty. 3nodding  

Isa-sama

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:57 pm
Isa-sama

Awwwww :3 Thankee.

See watervoir? This is how I repair my ego w/o the use of an air pump XD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:12 pm
KillerWarrior13
Isa-sama

By making your eyes bulge like a bullfrog's? eek eek eek  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Archon Torches

Humorist

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:21 pm
Watervoir
KillerWarrior13
Isa-sama

stare You're just jealous that Isa said I have pretty eyes :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:32 pm
KillerWarrior13
Watervoir
KillerWarrior13
Isa-sama

stare You're just jealous that Isa said I have pretty eyes :3

Psh she only had to say it because you needed to hear it. talk2hand  

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

Watervoir
Vice Captain

Dangerous Glitch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:51 pm
So I'm ALMOST done reading a Game of Thrones.

By almost, I mean I'm 200 pages from the end. > u>

13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games