Bondage, anyone?
  yes
  ewww you sick pervie
  poll whore
View Results

lilithtrescot

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:44 am
tatu forever
bondige pants r so hott! i love them. u can get thm at hot topic .

Oh... my....god.

I hate that I used to wear them and thought I was all harcore goff. They're ok... but have NOTHING to do with real bondage. Maybe you could take of the straps and improvise-tie someone up with them??

I want to get my boyfriend into it. I'm scared to bring it up to him. We're really open with eachother, but I'm still shy when starting up bringing up new stuff to him.

I did get him to tie my hands behind my back the other week. We were just messing around and then he started tickling me and I couldn't breath! I hate being tickled... It was terrible but kind of ok once it was over.

Any tips on bringing it up to him? He's pretty freaky so I'm like 98% sure he'd be into it... but I'm still nervous.... redface  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:18 am
Lilith...

if you trust him completely, then make or acquire a few "toys" you would like to be used on you (or him, if he's into that)

(male secret spoiler alert!!!)

We guys are a pretty simple lot...we don't get subtle hints or suggestions half of the time, But we do respond to visual stimuli frequently and often. A few well placed "toys" in the bedroom speak volumes to us guys. And somehow, if we're too thick to get the hint, direct demand always works.  

Keevan Draco

ffsghyanbh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:02 am
KeevanSixx
Lilith...

if you trust him completely, then make or acquire a few "toys" you would like to be used on you (or him, if he's into that)

(male secret spoiler alert!!!)

We guys are a pretty simple lot...we don't get subtle hints or suggestions half of the time, But we do respond to visual stimuli frequently and often. A few well placed "toys" in the bedroom speak volumes to us guys. And somehow, if we're too thick to get the hint, direct demand always works.

I dunno, I'm a guy and subtle hints are my life, so...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 3:31 pm
I guess it depends on how observant the guy is.  

xMoonlitShadowsx

Romantic Vampire

5,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

-Lo Va Tits-

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:31 am
damn it you've tainted my virgin mind gah BOB SAGGET  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:40 pm
Well I just came out and told my boyfriend that bondage turns me on hehehe. I could tell that he liked that stuff, cause when we 1st had sex he chocked me, but it was weird I liked lol. So just come out and tell him, and say if you want me to really love sex you would tie me up and ******** me lol  

Egyp Cat Goddess

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Jkiller00

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:38 pm
Hells Yea xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:36 pm
who doesnt love it i mean its ******** great  

Happy Cha0s

Dapper Trickster

19,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:11 pm
Jkiller00
Hells Yea xd
^Best answer here so far.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:27 pm
I am a virgin at the age of 17. I want to do bondage but I am hesitant about it.

And wow I am 17 and a virgin, thats rare. rolleyes

AND NO!!! I am not one of those people that believe that there should be no sex before marriage. I will have sex just.....use a freaking condom people. The world is overpopulated, last thing we need you to do is add to that problem prematurely.  

Death Sharpie

Angel of the End

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:16 am
Skutt
I'm a big fan of bondage. twisted And guys, you're confusing bondage with S&M. wink Bondage does not include any form of torture/pain/punishment. It is simply restraining somebody, with ropes, bondage tape, electrical cables, etc.

Personally, I do not like bondage. Reguardless, if they are layered (mondest) for example, I love bodage style jewerly and clothing. S&M is very different, seeing how the girl never touches the guy, and simply puts him down and hits him (girl power). Really, anything sexual just naturally does not appeal to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:20 pm
bondage is awsome eccpesaly when ur in control (but i dont mind taking a turn being tied up and whiped)  

shayde darkmoon

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:45 pm
So who here started liking it because a partner introduced it to them and who always just had a thing for it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:52 pm
I have a pretty extreme rape fetish, so....  

Neon~Starshine

Questionable Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Scarlet Monroe

Aged Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:18 am
I have been in the lifestyle for 4 years now. My Master and i have been together and serious for a few years now.

~Is anybody else on here into the D/s Lifestyle?~  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces