Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Muggle World (Chatterbox)
Any Soon to be first years out there? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 pm
Hi there all!
I'm new to the guild so I just decided on one profile for this year, next year I'm considering maybe a boy character...maybe older if I can swing it?
Anhoo~
My character is Chantale Ellis more commonly known as Nell, I'm pretty sure some of you have ran into her sometime before the sorting. If you have or want anything to do with her talk to me! I'm extremely open to most plots!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:27 am
Want a romance plot? I'm considering another new character for random silliness galore. :3 Male with a lot of random interests. Wanna try that one out?  

Dandeleon

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:32 am
I'm still waiting for my character to be confirmed, but if he is we could have our characters be friends. Zack Wolfsbane is his name and he's supposed to be a friendly goofball.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:05 am
Chirapaq Citty

I'm watching the calendar and today is suppose to be the last day of sorting.

- Gray Bakeneko -

Chirapaq

Durem Gaian

5,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Athlete 50

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:28 pm
OH NO!!! gonk I hope my character can get accepted soon so he can be sorted into a house.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:33 pm
Chirapaq
Chirapaq Citty

- Gray Bakeneko -

MadWizard321
OH NO!!! gonk I hope my character can get accepted soon so he can be sorted into a house.

Do not worry Sorting is not closing yet. You still have time.  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:35 pm
Sir Spazalots
Chirapaq
Chirapaq Citty

- Gray Bakeneko -

MadWizard321

Oh thank gosh. This is a really cool guild and slowly I'm starting to get back into Harry Potter. I put in my character profile that it was pending... but I don't know if I was supposed to do that, since it's my first time posting a character here I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put anything after their name.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:38 pm
MadWizard321
Sir Spazalots
Chirapaq
Chirapaq Citty

- Gray Bakeneko -

MadWizard321

Oh thank gosh. This is a really cool guild and slowly I'm starting to get back into Harry Potter. I put in my character profile that it was pending... but I don't know if I was supposed to do that, since it's my first time posting a character here I wasn't sure if I was supposed to put anything after their name.

You are not to mark yourself pending. This is against guild rules. Unfortunately with you saying you did that I need to give you a profile warning :/ Sorry  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:04 pm
Dandeleon
Want a romance plot? I'm considering another new character for random silliness galore. :3 Male with a lot of random interests. Wanna try that one out?

Suresure!
I'm sure she'll go along just fine...just to warn you though she's a bit thick when it comes to romance. She can play matchmaker and get things right most of the time but when it comes to her everything goes out the window.
Or you can try to be romantic and watch her laugh and giggle at your broken attempts xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:06 pm
Sir Spazalots
MadWizard321
Sir Spazalots
Chirapaq
Chirapaq Citty

- Gray Bakeneko -

MadWizard321

You are not to mark yourself pending. This is against guild rules. Unfortunately with you saying you did that I need to give you a profile warning :/ Sorry

Eek, I thought I wasn't supposed to do that. I'm very sorry for that... Well, I'll learn from my mistakes I guess. I gotta start somewhere.  

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Dandeleon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:32 pm
Yukina101
Dandeleon

Suresure!
I'm sure she'll go along just fine...just to warn you though she's a bit thick when it comes to romance. She can play matchmaker and get things right most of the time but when it comes to her everything goes out the window.
Or you can try to be romantic and watch her laugh and giggle at your broken attempts xd

Of course, it's not romance unless we get to make them suffer a bit. > biggrin Mwahahahahaha. He'll keep trying forever. xDD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:37 pm
Dandeleon
Yukina101
Dandeleon

Suresure!

Of course, it's not romance unless we get to make them suffer a bit. > biggrin Mwahahahahaha. He'll keep trying forever. xDD

Like the age old proverb: if at first you don't succeed, try try again. And in Nell's case try try try try TRY TRY TRY TRY rofl  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Dandeleon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm
Yukina101
Dandeleon
Yukina101
Dandeleon

Suresure!

Like the age old proverb: if at first you don't succeed, try try again. And in Nell's case try try try try TRY TRY TRY TRY rofl

Lol, let's hope his profile gets noticed first. xD Apparently everybody's busy with the sorting.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 8:01 pm
brand spanking new here. >.> So yeah, I'm excited. I worked all day on the 1st picture of my profile. x3  

Chef Zeke LeDeltrie

Loyal Gaian

I H4ve Quit

Shy Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:50 pm
I've never roleplayed in Gaia before, so I'm eager to learn.

(A tutor wouldn't hurt either.)  
Muggle World (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces