Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
[SHOP] Quaji's Edit Shop - closed - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:12 pm
Special Notice!

I'm looking to experiment/practice with something so I'm looking for one SoA to do an extreme edit. This will be something like...an expression edit, claws, scars, mane + tail and maybe body fur.

• SoA must have simple coloring.

• This will be CC picked.

• You can apply as many SoA as you want for this.

• I may do more, but there will be at least one.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:20 pm
SoA Name: Aluka
Uncert: here!
Edit Request(s): She's a stormborn thrall right now. Aluka is a bit smallish scruffy looking, so perhaps some fuzz/messy hair! She's tomboyish and headstrong. Nothing very specific because I dunno what to specifically ask for xD; just expression/hair, really.
Anything else: Nothing. xD  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:24 pm
SoA Name: Margulis
Uncert: Uncert
Edit Request(s): Expression could be anything but super happy really, maybe longer/scraggly mane and tail? CC anything else you'd want to do to experiment~
Anything else: She's the leader of a science based pride concept. She's overall pretty stern and inquisitive, but she's trying to branch out into the world to help her kind.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:29 pm
SoA Name: Ushari Mbio
Uncert: [x]
Edit Request(s): She's a new boneland lioness so it's really CC, just don't make her look mean. She's supposed to be pretty nice. Really, whatever edit you want to do is fine. I'm still working her out so go crazy :>
Anything else: It's unlikely she ever fought anyone back if she got into fights to scars are totally an option.

SoA Name: Euthalia
Edit Request(s): Fluffiness.
Anything else: She is an Athena spawn, hence why I would love her to be overly fluffy. You can incorporate this however you like if you pick her. She doesn't need to be a giant ball of fur, a simple adding of little fluff around the tail and chest is totally okay. And extreme fluffiness is totally okay to. I could see her being a giant fluff ball if you wanted to try that.

SoA Name: Taabu'chafu
Edit Request(s): Scars (and go crazy, he was beaten half to death by a Firekin when he was a juve.)
Anything else: He's a super obnoxious and woman hating infertile cheeton. Also has a nasty mommy complex because he feels his own mother doomed him for a horrible life by reproducing with a cheetah, so he also seemed to despise hybrids.  

L1m3_gr33n_sh4rp13

Questionable Sex Symbol

4,000 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:34 pm
SoA Name: Eytucan
Uncert: xxx
Edit Request(s): The king of the navi, he has recently been injured to the point that he cannot uphold his duties any more and is stepping down to allow his son in law to become ruler. I want edits of some sort of injury. I was thinking a scar across his face severe to the point of blindness. And any other cool injuries that would work. I am pretty game with it.
Anything else: Not really. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:38 pm
SoA Name: Irina
Edit Request(s): Sorta CC. She's really insecure, so an expression that would reflect that would be appropriate. She's based on the Alley Cat from the original Catz games, so giving her a mane and fur/tail edits that are scruffy/a little unkempt would also be appropriate.
Items-wise, very minimal and plain jewelry is okay.
Nothing mean, nothing missing (No chunks from her ears, etc.), no claw edits.
Anything else: Nope, I think that's it  

Reeshie Hack

Dapper Hunter

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:40 pm
SoA Name: Noga Ka'Tsobe
Edit Request(s): Angry or haughty expression, claws, and maybe make him look raggedy? CC.
Anything else: He's not a friendly guy. Arrogant, bitter, he looks out only for himself.

SoA Name: Nedavya
Edit Request(s): Slicked back mane, maybe an expression edit. CC
Anything else: Neddy is the soul of sophistication and considers himself to the ultimate gentlemen. Extremely conservative, impeccably polite and groomed at all times.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:50 pm
SoA Name: Dubu'mwana
Uncert: Here
Edit Request(s): Shaggy body fur. More friendly, curious expression.
Anything else: He's based off one of the Ursa constellations, and he's a scholar.

SoA Name: Neige le'Croix
Edit Request(s): Fluffier body and tail fur, a longer hairstyle that has some 'fluff' to it.
Anything else: Neige is a very sweet (if a little OFF) girl that is learning to live outside of slavery.  

Truth.Be.Told

II Paradox II

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:01 pm
SoA Name: Giselle
Uncert: X
Edit Request(s): Hair edit, please. :3 I added references as to what I think she would look great as. Feel free to come up with your own, though. :3 And a facial expression would be lovely too. Giselle is a sweetheart, really. A bit silly and goofy, but nonetheless friendly. Though she does have quite the sassy flare.
Anything else: Hair edits.
Ref. image.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:05 pm
wooga Paes
SoA Name: Aluka
Uncert: here!
Edit Request(s): She's a stormborn thrall right now. Aluka is a bit smallish scruffy looking, so perhaps some fuzz/messy hair! She's tomboyish and headstrong. Nothing very specific because I dunno what to specifically ask for xD; just expression/hair, really.
Anything else: Nothing. xD

User Image  

Quaji
Crew

Noble Cub

Basil Brett

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:06 pm
SoA Name: Waya'Penzi
Edit Request(s): Completely CC. Please just no insane amount of scarring.
Anything else: Her name roughly means 'She doesn't love anybody' and she definitely fits her name. She is cold, vindictive, and judgmental.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:16 pm
SoA Name: Akina
Uncert: Link
Edit Request(s): Completely CC, extreme edit experimental, w/e you wanna do.
Anything else: She's been through the ringer, pretty much. She was raised by two male lions, fell in love with a wild dog, struggled to find her place in the world being a hybrid, found and left prides...basically nothing ever went completely her way. Everything's left her sort of bitter and she always ends up on her own. She's a super tomboy, tough, smirky, likes to play rough, pick fights, and is stuck between knowing who she is and not wanting to know who she is.  

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:00 pm
SoA Name: Kazul
Uncert: link
Edit Request(s): Fluffy and Stormborn-ish. Maybe a longer tail tuft?
Anything else: She's a very proud Stormborn with older bloodlines than she is aware of.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:18 am
(( Majinuni's colouring is simple, but the markings around his face are pretty complex. ^^ Figured there would be no harm in posting him though, just incase. ))

SoA Name: Majinuni
Uncert: Click Here
Edit Request(s): Firstly, he should look incredibly depressed. sad He is a broken cheetah, who has never recovered from having his heart ripped in two. Secondly, his mohawk should look scruffy and thin (like not so much hair). Thirdly, if possible, anything you can do to make him look more like the ref pics would be greatly appreciated. He's anorexic, and he doesn't look after himself anymore.
Anything else: Ref 1, Ref 2, Ref 3 ( That's the character he's a cosplay of, but I don't expect the edits to be as extreme as that xd )

(( Same with Mwenyezi. Simple colouring, but complex leg markings. His legs don't need any editing though, so maybe it will count. XD; ))

SoA Name: Mwenyezi
Uncert: Click Here
Edit Request(s): I would love for his mane and tail to be longer (in places) and more wavey. xd Should still look like a mane though, and not some crazy wig. Removing the tuft at the front would probably really help. See refs for the character he's a cosplay of, so you can see what you're aiming for.
Anything else: Ref 1, Ref 2

SoA Name: Penda'ji
Uncert: With Item / Without Item (( Use without if you have to ))
Edit Request(s): I would love his mane and tail to look more like his father's (see ref). Basically, a lot longer/thicker and more wavey, with some curls at the ends. Also, a few random tufts/curls on his body as well, since he's a Bahari'mtoto member! His expression should look peaceful.
Anything else: Ref 1  

~Masamune~

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:31 am
SoA Name: Akatta
Edit Request(s): She's part of the Stormborn so mane braids and longer tuft. She's the friendly sort so maybe a more pronouced smile.
Anything else: Old Stormborn blood.

SoA Name: Dumaka
Edit Request(s): Serious expression, fluffier? Claws, maybe a tooth pointing out. Mostly CC I guess, have fun with it. =)
Anything else: He's a serious-business Guard of the Kitwana'antara pride.

SoA Name: Mheetu
Edit Request(s): CC! Small to Extreme, anything is good!
Anything else: He's very simple-looking so anything you feel like doing is cool. He's a very friendly Pridelander Scout.  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff