Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
SilverLutz's Primary Plot Thread || Open Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:43 pm
SilverLutz
CaliWolfe
SilverLutz

Ta-da!~

I'll get right to replying! Also, I think you linked the wrong image in the thread X3 It's your jackal.

*Runs off to go fix that.*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:38 am
Phew, finally found this thread again!

I know I already stole Baridi for a fling but I have a potential match for Aya. <3

Anii - I've been looking for a dark natural male for her and your boy is lovely. She only has 2 rps and she's not exactly my priority but I really want to find some plots for her. It would be fun to see her interact with him and his sister. xD  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:06 am
Oooh she's pretty *w* What's she like? I have a few RPs underway for Aya, three or so, and hopefully they'll wrap up soon.

Mogami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:47 am
If you can make a thread for haiba x lulu in the nera and quote this time, and when we rp them again ill start?
Also what rank do you want him to follow ouo? Id love for him to meet or maybe a role model?  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:39 am
If you're interested in a fling for Aya, I have an SoA who is very near and dear to my heart, and I think they would make very pretty puppies...

Also plot opportunities. 8D Kelello is the head of the slaves in the Graveyard. She is a rather broken soul with a kind heart and good intentions, and hates her role in the pack. She is also a seer, and has two (adult) puppies in the pack that do not know that she is their mother, because of her shame for bringing them into a world of slavery.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:41 am
SilverLutz
oops, forgot to do this!  

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:27 pm
Chi Sohma
If you can make a thread for haiba x lulu in the nera and quote this time, and when we rp them again ill start?
Also what rank do you want him to follow ouo? Id love for him to meet or maybe a role model?

Sure! Can you post a link to Lulu for me so I can refresh my memory? And I"m not sure yet...I'll go look them over and let you know XD  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:28 pm
spottedleef
If you're interested in a fling for Aya, I have an SoA who is very near and dear to my heart, and I think they would make very pretty puppies...

Also plot opportunities. 8D Kelello is the head of the slaves in the Graveyard. She is a rather broken soul with a kind heart and good intentions, and hates her role in the pack. She is also a seer, and has two (adult) puppies in the pack that do not know that she is their mother, because of her shame for bringing them into a world of slavery.

User Image

-gargles-
She's so pretty! Are there rules about where she can and can't go? I'm not sure Aya is up for joining a pride, but if she's allowed to roam the borders they can definitely meet up. I'll have to RP him a bit to get up to the proper amount, but he's fun to play so there won't be any problem there X3  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:31 pm
Chi Sohma
Your cubbin cheetah, I would like to offer rp between.
User Image
She may possibly have a mate in the way future planned.
But she would like to meet peoples ;3
Very... disturbed cub. This can sum it up> [ Lin x Lulu ]

Also some more cubs are heading the pride's way so def there is going to be some more cub interaction with him ;3 heart

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:41 pm
Chi Sohma

Ah yes, I remember now =D Is she still a cub? Haiba's grown, but I can backlog him if you want.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:47 pm
............ Everyone in her litter grew except her XD;;;
We had a duplicate baby grown to juv- under her image number.
XDDDD We're still waiting but yes she can be rped as a juv or cub.
Whatever you decide.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:53 pm
Chi Sohma

Oh man >XD That's all right ;w;b This RP can be them as cubs and another one later can be them as juvies! Also I think Haiba'll end up being an Entertainer with the high hopes of getting to be a Geisha. He's very social and will eventually love to flirt, so heavy lifting and fighting doesn't seem his thing. I'll go start a thread!  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:27 pm
SilverLutz

Yes, she can roam around. Awesome! So is this a done deal? O: Would you like me to start the RP, if so?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:05 pm
spottedleef
SilverLutz

Yes, she can roam around. Awesome! So is this a done deal? O: Would you like me to start the RP, if so?

Yes, we can definitely fling them! I'll need ten RPs though since he's having another fling with Mogami's girl, but I've got three for the time being. So RP is always welcome! If you want to start one I'll be glad to reply.  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

spottedleef

Shirtless Receiver

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:35 pm
SilverLutz

Tag  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash