Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Musical Future Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of superpower would you want?
  Clairvoyance (ability to predict the future)
  Super Strength
  Flight
  Control of an Element (Water, Fire, Earth, or Air)
  Other
  None
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:39 pm
Kendall went and sat in front of the door, one leg crossed under the other and his arms crossed over his chest. He let his head drop down, and it looked like he was actually going to go to sleep, but the tense set of his shoulders betrayed his alertness. While his eyes weren't open, his ears were and he was ready to move at the smallest sound of trouble.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:51 pm
Kyria sat on the bed. How she normally slept. Like she was meditating. If she slept, she'd sleep compose. Anyone who stopped her got hurt. So she had to meditate. That way they wouldn't waste time scrubbing the walls.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:10 pm
The next morning, Arisa woke up rather unwillingly. She didn't want to feel the luxurious fabric beneath her, or the soft downy comforter that kept her warm. She wanted her old scratchy sheets that she was more than willing to throw off every morning only to pull them back over her as the morning chill hit her body. But, unfortunately, the events of yesterday had not been a dream as Arisa had hoped, but rather the all too bitter reality. She was a prisoner. Upgraded to a gilded cage, but a prisoner nonetheless. She clutched the pillow tightly as she buried her face into it, as though through sheer willpower she could make it be her pillow from home and she could be back there . . . Then she sat up and threw it across the room with an angry yell that quickly decomposed into broken sobs. She wanted to go home . . . she wanted to be with her sister and not be a prisoner. She knew that if she asked for things here, she would probably receive them . . . but the things she wanted most . . . either couldn't be given to her, or it was better that she didn't receive.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:19 pm
A pillow to the head made Tyrion rise quickly from his sleep. He glanced around sleepily for a moment before remembering he had one half of a special duo in his room. Protected from his father and his sick games. He rose and sat on a chair near the bed hoping she would seek his comfort. He would never tell her, but he was as much a prisoner in his room as she was. He liked being with her though. It stopped him from remembering. Pretty on the outside, dark and twisted on the inside. "I wish it didn't have to be like this." He said eventually. "I. . . I wish you were free. I wish I had escaped when I ran away at ten but they caught me. I just. . . I'm glad you're here though, with me, and not where my father would want you." He shook his head, dispelling those ugly thoughts. "Arisa," He stared at the ground now, not sure what to say. Many things ran through his mind. "At least here, with me, you're safe, safe from my brothers, the court, and my father. I know you hate it. But I'd rather you think this right now is hell than the real hell they would give you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:40 am
"I'd rather be dead." Arisa hissed out angrily, clutching her knees to her chest. "Rather dead than held prisoner at all because of my so-called 'gift.'" she spat out bitterly. "I don't care what they would do to me. I'd never touch a musical instrument again if it was to help this stupid war." she whispered. She then sighed and buried her head into her arms, her forehead pressed against her knees. "I never should have come here in the first place . . ." she sobbed out, wishing so much that she could just go home.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:54 pm
Tyrion frowned, not sure what to do now. He wasn't the smooth talker like his brother Jayme. "I wish I never found you." He replied blankly. "I wish I let you go on and continue in your life. However, that is no longer the reality we're situated in. And unless my father decides to kill me, I am the only thing standing between you and him and his desire to force you by any means he sees fit to use to make you play again. So, you have two options here, one, you can sulk about it and make my protecting you difficult, or two, you can suck it up and let me help you."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:10 pm
Arisa glared at Tyrion. "So sorry if I'm not quite willing to instantly adapt to life in a guilded cage." she hissed out, her anger, sadness, and grief making her rather unreasonable.

Kendall 'woke' when the first hints of sunlight came in through the window. He got up and stretched, wincing as joints popped in protest of the movement after a whole night of sitting on high alert. He went over to Kyria and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Time to get going." he said softly. "And . . . I think I know someone who can help with your whole . . . not wanting to be noticed thing." he said, adding the offer rather reluctantly. It was something he had been thinking about for most of the night. Shoulds and should-nots . . . but he finally gave into the side that was actually making sense.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:51 pm
Tyrion frowned at Arisa. "I don't expect you to instantly like the situation you're in." He said in response. "And remember, I've lived in this hell hole a lot longer than you, it would be wise to listen to my knowledge."

Kyria gave a little whine but woke when prodded. "If it will help." She replied with a smile. Not long after she looked great. The kind of great non morning people would murder her for. "When you're ready boss." She purred with a grin. Yes, she was always a morning person, to hide the fact that she'd felt the music in her sleep.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:51 am
Arisa sighed and groaned, burying her head in her hands. "I know . . . I know." she moaned out. She knew she was being unreasonable, but . . . she didn't really like Tyrion at all. It was his fault she was in this mess to begin with . . . well . . . it was her fault for even going to the palace to perform, but still . . . he had been the one to send the invitation . . . "I'm sorry. I just . . ." she broke off with a sigh, looking away from the prince and at the wall instead. How was she supposed to even begin to describe the maelstrom of emotion that was swirling within her? There wasn't really any way she could think of to explain it without sounding like a crazy person. "I want to go home . . ." she whispered to herself. A useless wish, she knew, but she couldn't stop herself from making it.

Kendall didn't smile back. He just pulled his hood down a bit lower and unlocked the room, leading Kyria out with him. They made their way down to the entrance hall of the inn, where Kendall made some small talk with the innkeeper, apologizing for leaving so early, but saying that the lady's aunt lived a long ways away and the sooner they left the sooner they could arrive and he could get paid. This earned a small chuckle and Kendall was able to turn in the key without any further question. He then led Kyria out of the inn and out of the town. "We're going to have to make a bit of a detour. He's not in the same place for very long . . . but he does have a pattern to his movements. If he's where I think he is, it should take us about three hours to get to his place." he said, thinking aloud. They were alone on the road, but Kendall was still keeping his voice a bit hushed. It was better that if anyone was around at all, they didn't hear what he was saying. He also tried to make sure that he didn't give away any important information . . . just in case there was an eavesdropper or two who could hear him.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:18 am
Tyrion watched her, he wanted to comfort her in some way. He sat next to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Listen to me carefully Arisa." He said smiling gently making her look at him. "Whatever it takes, I will find a way to get you back to your family safely, and out of danger. It was wrong of me to trap you like this and if I could take it back I would, but spending time wishing for something to be undone would cause paradox." He smiled softly and brushed some hair from her face. "I will protect you. I promise. And if you don't take my word, I can make it a blood oath, binding my word to you and the gods." He added hoping that helped some. He was being truthful. He wanted only her safety.

Kyria nodded following him, staying quiet. She put the contact lenses back in and made sure most of her face was covered. She didn't say anything at first. Her eyes were set on checking for anyone walking them. But she was sneaky about it. "I'm actually kinda glad this happened." She muttered to him lowly. "Grim as it sounds I'd rather be on the run than walking down an aisle right now."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:51 pm
Arisa sighed and pushed Tyrion away a bit. "I don't want your blood oath." she muttered, looking away from Tyrion. "Please . . . I would like some time alone." she whispered, pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her head on her knees.

Kendall frowned a bit, also keeping an eye out, though he didn't comment on Kyria's words. Three hours later, they arrived at what looked like an abandoned house. Kendall paused for a second, inhaling sharply. He was not looking forward to what would come next. "Come on." he said, gesturing for Kyria to follow him before heading inside.

Once inside the threshold, the house changed. No longer abandoned, lights were cheerfully flickering on the walls, lighting up the interior which showed a rather cosy living room. And sitting . . . well, laying really, on the couch reading a book was a man. He had very frizzy brown hair that was streaked with grey. Without sitting up, his eyes slid over to the two intruders before an eyebrow raised. "Well, well, well, if it isn't the little princeling. How do you find the state of your kingdom Your Highness?" the man drawled, going back to his book.

Kendall bristled. "Horrendous, as you no doubt wanted me to see. And until you lift the curse you put on me I will be able to do nothing to help the people who are suffering!" he snapped angrily, clearly not worried about eavesdroppers here. His hands were clenched.

The man smirked. "Oh? You seem to be helping out this girly fairly well. Shame the same can't be said of her twin. Poor thing. Captured by the opposing kingdom, to be locked in a guilded cage like a pretty little songbird." he said, flipping a page. "Though it seems she has an ally. I wonder if she'll be smart enough to accept his help . . . though . . . she is rather hurting, so I can understand if she makes a couple of brash decisions." he murmured, not even caring the effect that his words had on either Kendall or Kyria.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:56 am
Kyria's eyes widened. Her sister was captured?! She felt so helpless. Her eyes narrowed. This was the man that cursed Kendall? She frowned softly. Who was this man? She prayed her sister would be smart and accept the help.

Tyrion nodded softly and gently squeezed her shoulder. "All right." He replied smiling a tiny bit. "It's okay. Don't leave though, I'll come back with something nice to eat." He said trying to be supportive.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:16 am
Arisa nodded and smiled only a bit. 'Thank you." she mumbled, unable to muster up more sound.

Kendall frowned. "So even though I've gone around the entire kingdom and have been forced to live as less than a peasant to see that even the well off in the villages are still struggling to live decent lives . . . Even though if the curse was lifted, I could return, end this stupid war, and improve the quality of life for millions of my subjects, you still will not lift the curse?" he asked, clearly quite pissed off.

"My dear boy, while I am quite pleased that you want to help your people much more than that arrogant fool who is your father wants to, I'm afraid there is one more thing you must do before the curse can be lifted. I have no control over it at this point. It left my control the minute I laid down the terms and conditions for it being on you." the man said, sitting up and putting the book down finally. "Although, I suppose my actions were rather hasty when I kidnapped you." he said before looking at Kyria with a smile. "Ah, how rude of me. I've yet to introduce myself. My name is Pendragon. Eugene Jensen Pendragon, Wizard Extraordinaire at your service." he said, getting up and bowing to her. "Would you care for a hot beverage? Or perhaps a cold one? Or one that is just somewhere in between?" Eugene asked, his eyebrows raising. "And in case you were wondering, no you and your twin are not the only ones the universe has decided to gift powers to. I happened to be born on the Summer Solstice during the time of a Lunar Eclipse. A rather rare occurrance wouldn't you say?" he said with a grin. "Much like the circumstances of your birth. Twins, on an equinox under a solar eclipse . . ." he said with a smile. "Remind me please, my mind tends to wander, but which equinox was it? Fall or Spring?" he asked.

Kendall sighed. "Pendragon, this is Kyria. I'm helping her-"

"Yes, yes, I know all that already Your Grace. Please, do not interrupt the conversation!" Eugene shh'ed the prince.

"He's a bit . . . eccentric." Kendall stated, looking at Kyria, with a bit of a 'what can you do' look. This was the man who had kidnapped and cursed him, but he also had made it a point to take care of him. He had been told that the curse was so that he could learn about the state of his kingdom without the blinders given to the royal family, but it seemed there was more to that than the Wizard Pendragon was saying.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:32 am
Tyrion walked to the kitchen trying to keep out of his family's hair, away from their eyes. He didn't want to draw attention to the fact his treasure was alone. He would protect her like a Dragon in a cave of gold. But he hoped, one day, to go away with her to a house or whatever she wanted, and be her protector forever. . . He shook his head shaking those feelings. He just wanted her safe and to make up for his mistakes. If he had to give up his own life for her. Then he'd do it. He'd be her bodyguard forever. At least then he could make up for his mistake.

Kyria raised her brow at him, trying her best not to offend him with her look of disgust. There was no way she was going to tell him anything. "I'm sorry." She purred smirking. "Conversation? What conversation? I stopped listening after you got upset."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:47 am
Eugene seemed to grin just a bit wider. "Upset? Oh no no no, my dear. I do not get 'upset'. I do become mad though. Would you like to see it? When I'm mad?" he asked, his eyes growing a bit wild, his hair growing a bit frizzier as power just seemed to crackle around him.

"No she does not." Kendall said swiftly, pushing Kyria back behind him. "Please . . . just, play nice with him. He's . . . dangerous, but he can help us." he said, looking a bit exasperated.

"Ah yes help! That is what you wanted of course! Oh, I'm sorry my dear, I never did get an answer. Did you want a beverage? I can procure several, if you wish. Temperature is no problem." he said, losing the wild edge as the power seemed to fizzle out around him.

Arisa sighed as she headed to the door. She felt bad for doing this to Tyrion but . . . if she could just make it outside . . . she knew she couldn't go back home, but even if she could find a garden, she might feel better. She had sat in the room for five minutes or so, feeling sorry for herself before she couldn't stand being in that room for any longer. So she opened the door and poked her head out, wanting to . . . explore but not be seen . . . She headed out into the hall after seeing no one around. She stopped by a window and looked out. She had a ways to go before she could get to the ground floor where the gardens were . . .

Eugene suddenly sighed. "Oh, foolish girl. You were safer inside . . ." he murmured, closing his eyes and placing a hand to his face. He had been interested in the affairs of the twin girls since they had been born. He then smiled at Kyria. "I knew your father, did you know? Told him not to speak of me, wouldn't be surprised if he never did. Not many people know of me to begin with. I liked him. He was kind to an old man like me." he said, back to his amiable nature very easily. "This one, however," he said going over and draping and arm around Kendall, "this one hates me. Not that I blame him. I stole him from his family, practically took away his birthright. I am the worst human being in the world in his eyes. And yet, he has learned much from me and I have helped him when I can." he said, smiling as Kendall attempted to separate himself from the wizard who had decided to become rather clingy.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff