Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ✚ Archived Threads
Faekat Q&A - Post your questions here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pukie7

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:11 am
is the Black Cat Society race available for custom?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:58 am
I was wondering about something. I have been away due to work and other RL issues. I was wondering if the clan up grades for Giovanni had been done yet. I know everyone is busy with the christmas event but I am still curious.

Thread for the recrutment.

Kat that was supposed to be upgraded.

Sorry for the bother. If I could be quoted that would be much appreciated. Thank you.  

CrimsonMaiden21

Invisible Prophet

8,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:37 pm
soxs1219
one question.

when will the tamed be available for customs?

A year after their initial release.

gabet10
I've got one question. Out of my own stupidity, I have yet to figure out how one's to buy said Fae. Can someone please explain to me how? confused

You can buy Faekats through customs, flatsales, etc etc. There is info on the front page of the main thread that explains this to a degree. For customs you should check out the separate colorist's customs threads in the customs section of the guild.

irishgirl1017
I have a question

I have a mated pairing that came as mates with Nine. Chinny held a bard contest and the rules specified they were a mated pairing.

I asked and was told yes and not at the time for breeding agreement, do not have one.

Nine has not been active in months, Chinny gave the okay to break the pairing.

I was wondering if they had to have a agreement if they came as a mated pairing? I really do love the pairing but if I can not breed and rp them as a couple I would like to break the mating.

You must have a breeding agreement up for them to be entered into breedings, an agreement to be mates is not required. Its to make sure that people know their Faekats are being entered into breedings and they aren't dropped with a surprise egg in their lap when they might not have been ready for that breeding to be entered.

nekolulu
I have a question.

since I'm a old faekatter, I noticed that the system of have half or 2.5 breeds or .5s was done away with.

also would 3rd gens with the system be 1st gens since most of the commissioned kats are 1st gens unless they are offspring of other kats then they are 2nd gens and so forth?

if I was to have someone or even myself retag the .5s and the older 3rd gen to lst gens if they are commissioned kats.

.5s should be re-tagged as the next highest gen as the highest gen parent. So if the highest gen parent was a gen 3 that child should be tagged as gen 4.

Old gen 2, 3 etc Faekats remain the same.

icy serenade
I can't remember if a rescriction was mentioned at all and tried to look just to double check, but couldn't find one
.... sooooo I was wondering if the non-ebil Mech girls are allowed to breed with/mate with Kats that are ebil
-figures it can't hurt to double check-

I don't believe there are any restrictions to this. Generally if there isn't then it should be ok for the Good Faekat to mate to an Ebil Faekat as long as there's a good reason for it.

pukie7
is the Black Cat Society race available for custom?

If it's been a year or more since their initial release then yes.

CrimsonMaiden21
I was wondering about something. I have been away due to work and other RL issues. I was wondering if the clan up grades for Giovanni had been done yet. I know everyone is busy with the christmas event but I am still curious.

Thread for the recrutment.

Kat that was supposed to be upgraded.

Sorry for the bother. If I could be quoted that would be much appreciated. Thank you.

PM the colorist who was suppose to do the upgrade and ask them about it. 83  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:51 am
Question

Where can I find the shops to buy a pet?  

Ships in the Night

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:53 am
I wanna make sure I'm remembering this right, so feel free to correct me if this has changed, staffles. XD

I remember that with God/esses, a Good aligned deity would only take a good aligned Angelic as their mate. A Neutral aligned deity could take either an Angelic or a Dark Angelic as their mate and an Ebil aligned deity would only take a Dark Angelic as their mate. Is this still true, or have things regarding the deities and what they would mate to changed, or am I just misremembering?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:13 pm
Vrgin4Life
Question

Where can I find the shops to buy a pet?

Staff shops and work journals subforum for shop staff for customs. Non-staff shops subforum for racial customs.

Anthro!Sparky
I wanna make sure I'm remembering this right, so feel free to correct me if this has changed, staffles. XD

I remember that with God/esses, a Good aligned deity would only take a good aligned Angelic as their mate. A Neutral aligned deity could take either an Angelic or a Dark Angelic as their mate and an Ebil aligned deity would only take a Dark Angelic as their mate. Is this still true, or have things regarding the deities and what they would mate to changed, or am I just misremembering?

Nope, still true. Good wants good, ebil wants ebil. Neutral can swing either way.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Ragers

Kawaii Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:40 am
Just wondering, are Hellhounds allowed to use the Crunchbite Demi? Babies blessed by him have demonic blood...not enough to be called a true demon, but I wanted to ask since Hellhounds/demons are known enemies.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:04 pm
Question: Can a child of a deity fling with mortals and still take a mate later? *it's been a while*  

yokoonna

Divine Bookworm

soxs1219
Vice Captain

Lavish Lunatic

11,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:07 am
If someone is waiting on a normal custom can they try for a bribe slot or do they have to wait for that custom to be finished?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:42 am
Ragers
Just wondering, are Hellhounds allowed to use the Crunchbite Demi? Babies blessed by him have demonic blood...not enough to be called a true demon, but I wanted to ask since Hellhounds/demons are known enemies.

User Image

I don't see there being a problem since he wouldn't make them demons like Puck could. It just deals with their alignment and making the babies ebil.

YokoOnna
Question: Can a child of a deity fling with mortals and still take a mate later? *it's been a while*

Gen 2 Deities (direct offspring of domain holding deities) should be taking Angelics/Dark Angelics as mates. Flinging with mortals can have repercussions and is not advisable.

soxs1219
If someone is waiting on a normal custom can they try for a bribe slot or do they have to wait for that custom to be finished?

Yes, bribes are outside the normal scope of customs. So you can have a pending normal custom and try for a bribe.  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:07 pm
What races/type of faes are Chaos Dragons allowed/not allowed to breed with? I mean they aren't vampires so I'm guessing they can't breed with clanned/clanless vamps, also, I guess they can't breed with Deities, godlings or the likes?
So if there are any restrictions I would think it's be good for a list of them to be made so any others wondering the same as me could go and see before breeding/mating their dragons and not brake any rules sweatdrop
ty~  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:05 am
I know that the rule is that Demons and Vampires can't breed together, but I can't remember why. Can you give me a refresher on it for my curious brain? <'D

ALSO!

Can Zombies only fling/mate with other zombies/unholykats/elites? There's been a lot of confusion on zombies breeding in shop, and I felt asking would be a good idea  

bitsie spider
Crew

Deathly Demigod

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:06 pm
I'm curious and wondering how would you be able to get a demi god/ess and is it a rl thing or can GG be used as well and if so how much so i know what to reach my goal for to gain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:32 am
Ok weird cosplay question, I play a female in Mass Effect, if I got a cosplay of her would she be the official Shepard cosplay? I'd be ok if I got her and then someone else wanted to get the normal male one.  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

✚ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out