Reply Memorable Threads
Birthdays Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 3:26 pm
Arty- Being the parinod little mantis I am, I debated it a bit but was finally like what the hell. It's my 21st got to spread the love. Besides, it would be pretty obvious that the day is my birthday because I plan on wearing my Gaia party hat such. xd

Affy- Aww, that's sweet. I only wish I had gotten around to doing more art for some of the great members during their birthdays. I feel so bad only being able to say happy birthday to some of them because I feel real close to some of the members here. Hopefully next year I won't be so overloaded with school work so I can give more gifties. Everyone deserves some special presents and hugs on their birthday. I mean if your stepping one year closer to the grave you might as well get some neat stuff out of it. rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 11:11 pm
Krissim Klaw
Arty- Being the parinod little mantis I am, I debated it a bit but was finally like what the hell. It's my 21st got to spread the love. Besides, it would be pretty obvious that the day is my birthday because I plan on wearing my Gaia party hat such. xd

Affy- Aww, that's sweet. I only wish I had gotten around to doing more art for some of the great members during their birthdays. I feel so bad only being able to say happy birthday to some of them because I feel real close to some of the members here. Hopefully next year I won't be so overloaded with school work so I can give more gifties. Everyone deserves some special presents and hugs on their birthday. I mean if your stepping one year closer to the grave you might as well get some neat stuff out of it. rofl

Don't mention it, Kriss. Like I said, you really deserve it  

Af Mas

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:55 pm
yay..I know you birthday. haha! you need to update your wishlist though because there are things on there that you have  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:21 pm
Affy- (gives a big mantis hug) ^.^ Such a sweet panda

Rainy- ninja Shhhhhhhhh, you know nothing. ninja

Uhg, thanks for reminding me. I swear the wishlist hates me. Ever since they did the profile overhaul it hasn't worked right. I have to submit things like fivehundred times for it to finally take. Everything should be up to date on it now though. whee  

Krissim Klaw

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 10:58 pm
okeydokey  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:43 pm
Heheh, this tigers birthday is tomorrow. biggrin
Erm..As far as wishes go..Avi/Fursona art would be nice. =3
-Ish a white tiger- Cha..Yay! 4laugh  

Dr Kanzaki

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Lady Cobra Smirk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:29 am
User Image

Lol, ok, I need to make it a point that I was not specific in the actual birthday thread yesterday, and the poor AFG Birthday Fairy thought mine and Mephi's birthday was yesterday. Just to clear it up, Our birthday is actually Dec. 30th.

I'll be 23, and so would be mephi.

Sorry for the confusion~

I don't know what mephi would wish for his birthday here. Probably something expensive to make his avvie pretty, but I dunno, so I won't ask for him. As for me, I'm not really picky. X3 if it's a donation item, I usually like it.*Shrugs* that narrows it down to like, what, 300 items? XD;;

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:19 pm
Eh, and I decided I want a pixie for my B-Day. :3  

Zella L.

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 2:59 pm
January 23rd ^.^

As for wishes...someone get me January letters please  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:29 pm
Greetings. I am RavendorFoxx. My birthday is on January 27th... I currently don't have any wishes, but art would be nice. 3nodding  

RavendorFoxx

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:40 am
Oh, just realized something. You still have Kuri on the list? He's no longer on Gaia.

Just thought I'd let you know.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:20 pm
My birthday is the 28th of January. I know my profile says it's in February but it is a lie. 3nodding

I haven't gotten any art in a long time because I was MIA...Art would be lovely. 3nodding Otherwise, items with flames on them (but I already have Elemental Hair).  

TheDisreputableDog

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:32 am
Birthday is on March the sixth.

Possible items:
Bone Dragon Helm
Solar Headdress
Black Musketeer Hat
March 2006 T.Y. Letter  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:14 am
Well...my birthday is March 22nd. Um, not really sure what to ask for. Pixie? Nah, too expensive. Everything in my wishlist is impossible..  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Albino Mongoose

6,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:16 am
shoki_de_nai
Well...my birthday is March 22nd. Um, not really sure what to ask for. Pixie? Nah, too expensive. Everything in my wishlist is impossible..

Course this account has some more reasonable wishlist items.

(I'm Shoki's mule for anyone who hasn't been able to tell yet)  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff