Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home
[CLOSED] A.L.C.H.E.M.Y. Booth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
- h a b i b a t i - rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-16)

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:30 pm
" Now.... Let's see what we'll do with these stuff... ", she said as she glanced over the equipments. " Ah! Let's just fry them! ". Ingrid quickly grabbed a little pan, and put it above the burner. Then, she tossed the leaves into it. Now it really smells like something's burning. " Love that smell! ", Ingrid yelled. After frying the leaves for a few minutes until it got really dry, Ingrid turned off the burner. " Hmmm... There must be something i could do to improve this thing... ", she said, looking at the dry, burnt leaves on the pan.

Ingrid looks around the room. Suddenly, she found a huge bottle filled with liquid! " Maybe i could add a little of that... ", she said. She pour the leaves into an empty bowl, and puts it on a table. Then, she went to get the huge bottle. " This bottle is so heavy! ", she yelled as she struggles to take the bottle from it's place. " Okay.... Here we go! ". She poured a little liquid from the bottle. " There we go. ", she said as she went to put the bottle back into it's place. " Phew! That was tiring! ". Ingrid looks at the 'stuff' she just made. Her nose quickly picked up the smell of her new creation. " Yuck! ". Her new creation, after being mixed with a small liquid, now smells like a rotten egg and looks like a vaisel vomit. How did that happen? Ingrid doesn't know for sure, but she glanced over the counter. " Maybe i could try... Watering those plants...? ", she said with an unsure voice. But still, she move towards the plant and waters it with her creation. 1 second.... 3 seconds.... 5 seconds... 7 seconds, and the plant now smells... Weird. Her creation is quickly absorbed by the plant itself. " Not really what i expected... ". Ingrid turns around, and looks at the horsemen, " Do i get anything for this? Anything? ".

santime

Total : 4 + 4 + 6 + 1 = 15 points.

Could i take the spoilers skeletal? :0 If not, i'll just take the striped wyvling. C:
SN : YanaR3B0RN

Molten Tigrex rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:45 pm
Aymet remembered alchemy! He'd first tried this on the famine island... back when it was an island. Well, he had no problem passing along a little of his silver to the horsemen!

First things first, what was he going to throw in? A little bit of fluff, and a handful of sand.  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Molten Tigrex rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 7 Total: 8 (2-16)

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:46 pm
Idly he poured in some liquid out of a big bottle, then tossed everything into the hot bowl.

And waited.

The results looked like pudding. WEIRD.

TOTAL: 5+6+1+7 = 19

(( TIER 3 - Kingyo Sukui 6! SN: Improbability ))  
ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 1 Total: 8 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 pm
Yin moved up to slide his seeds across the counter before taking his supplies. A few seeds were the first item that he took, little brown specks really, and then he moved, hand hovering as he looked at the other items. There, something that caught his attention. Bug wings. He was just so attracted to them he had to take them.  

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

ramenli rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:02 pm
Now that he had the ingredients what did he do with them? He poured in a bit of an oil that to be frank smelled a bit bad, and then began to fry the mixture. A rank, oily smoke began to roll up from it, fouling the air.

Hurriedly he dumped it out onto a plant, watching as the liquids seeped into the plant.

Santime
Raffle? owo Also, taking consolation prize!~ No need for another prize!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:53 pm
PRIZES FOR 14/9 / OOC POST

Since there were just two people to participate in the raffle for 14/9, you both win 3 tokens each, congratulations! You can use this post to claim them.

Izumi Tenshi
You win 3 tokens!

molly8972
You win 3 tokens! I've also sent you an untrained tracker, as requested!

PRIZES FOR 15/9 / OOC POST

Roses Are Black Killers
You win a Skeletal Spoilers minipet! And actually, just as a bonus I also sent you a Wyvling smile

Iizbot
You win a Kingyo Sukui 6! Thank for stopping and playing smile

ALL TIER PRIZES SENT, LET ME KNOW, IF YOU'RE MISSING ANY (AND DON'T FORGET TO TAKE THE EMPTY FLASK U EVERYONE)

_______

Since there were just 3 people to participate in the raffle, you win 3 tokens each! You can use this post to claim them.

Sosiqui
You win 3 tokens!

Katsura Zanshin
You win 3 tokens!

ramenli
You win 3 tokens!

ALSO EVERYONE MENTIONED ABOVE NO MATTER WHAT YOU WON GETS THE EMPTY FLASK:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

TOKENS FOR 15/9 LEFT: 1/10
Thank you everyone for playing!

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100

- h a b i b a t i -

Codebreaking Nerd

6,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:08 am
santime

(( Yay! :3 Thank you so much! Oh, and Ingrid's exitting. :3 ))

Ingrid hugged the spoilers skeletal the booth maintainer just gave her. " Thanks! ", she said. Then she put the spoilers skeletal on the ground. " Let's go get you a treat! ", she said to her new mini. And so they both left the booth.  
Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:35 am
The booth on Alchemy caught Ariane's eyes, but mostly because it belonged to a horseman; it dawned on her that their booths all cost something - be it silver seeds or silver - to participate... Were they trying to raise funds for something?

Passing the 100 silver that she had taken from somewhere over, she then got to work on picking ingredients. The recipe book was of no use, so she went with her gut feeling - first, some plain, colorless sand that stunk like rotten meat. She then picked up some odd looking transparent pieces of paper-

She paused, taking a closer look at the ingredient that was pinched between her forefinger and thumb; to her utter disgust, they were insect wings of some sort. She was only too glad to get rid of them, tossing them into the concoction along with the stinky sand.

[Ariane is a gruff-sounding werewolf boil with dark brown fur, and stands almost 5 feet tall.]

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

Dragain rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-16)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:36 am
The next step was to somehow cause the two ingredients to react. Looking around, she spotted a vial filled with a dark red liquid which reminded her of blood. Since the horsemen were disgusting creatures, she figured that something like blood might get the ingredients to react.

Dripping some drops of the liquid in, she swirled the mixture, watching as a reaction caused it to merge, forming some... Odd... Semi-solid substance. She shuddered to think about what it might be, but tried her best not to show her disgust as she handed the vial over to the horseman in charge of the booth, even flashing her a toothy grin, "Here you go."

She also took an empty flask from the booth, since there were so many; they won't notice, right?

[Ariane is a gruff-sounding werewolf boil with dark brown fur, and stands almost 5 feet tall.

Total: 13+6=19
Tier 3: 10k silver please?
sn: Dragain
]

Izumi Tenshi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 8 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:50 pm
Micail smiled as he walked up to the Alchemy booth. He had managed to win a few tokens the other day. He didn't know how it happened... Maybe it had to do with pouring the potion he made the other day into one of the plants. Stepping up to the booth he looked over the choices. This time he picked out some simple small brown seeds and some some tiny dark grey granules. The same ones he had used the other day.  

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Izumi Tenshi rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)

Izumi Tenshi

5,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 12:57 pm
Next he grabbed ad vial that contained a bit of dark red, blood looking liquid. Looking around he spotted an open box with very hot pale sand inside. By the looks of it he figured it must be geting heated. In the middle of the box, a small pile of incredibly hot pebbles and an empty bowl sitting on top of it. Shrugging he decided to put all if his ingredients in it. He added the solids first and the the liquid. He stood back and watched as is it started to bubble then turn a strange bluish green. Walking over to one of the plants he pored the liquid into it and watched. The next thing he knew the plant grew twice it size and began to bloom with all kinds of flowers.

"Well..." He blinked. "You don't see that every day..."

Total: 21 RAFFLE  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:43 pm
GAME!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just to let everyone know that closer to the end (Sept, 22nd), I will raffle all the participants and the winner will get a personal ICL gift from Eisheth for your alchemy efforts: a Happy Hunting minipet! You would be able to use it ICLY, and Eisheth will always recognize it, if you RP it anywhere.  

santime

Vicious Aggressor

8,925 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • 20 Wins 100
Boozver rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:45 pm
"Yo, Famine", Heidla greeted the alchemist in her usual manner. "How're doing?"

She wasn't really interested in alchemy, to be honest she still considered it to be a lowly art, but hell, why not give it a try. She had nothing else to do, literally.

Exploring the counter, the priestess picked some red spicy peppers, and mixed them with brown minipet fur that looked like it was just cut off a foxfire. Did Eisheth have a foxfire? Or did she steal, oh pardon, scavenged it somewhere else?..  
Boozver rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 8 Total: 12 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:46 pm
Heidla felt her mix requires some liquid: it was too dry. Adding a bit of blood from a heavy bottle she cursed the alchemist for making the vials so freaking heavy: it wasn't a job for a priestess to carry heavy things. They have guardians for that. Anyway, now she got some kind of essence, a smelly one. For a couple of minuted she was roasting it it a pot on top of some hot stones pile.

Her final result looked like... a pudding. Or some curds. She would assume it's meant for cooking some Conquest cuisine dishes, if she wasn't the person who accidentally created it. Anyway, there is absolutely no use for it, she could tell that from Eisheth's glance. Not hesitating much, she threw the trash mix in the soil of a nearby standing plant. To her big surprise the substance that looked quite solid immediately dissipated merging into a transparent liquid similar to water. At least, looks like the plant was happy, or may be that's just Eisheth not watering it often enough.

Santime
Raffle! heart

Final score: 19
Tier 3: silver please smile

Boozver

Dangerous Fairy

Sosiqui rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)

Sosiqui

Enduring Muse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:06 pm
Manyara was ready to try her hand at some alchemy again. But which ingredients would she pick? After a moment's thought, she picked up some fluffy fur and some small pebble-like teeth. Maybe this would make her plant GROW teeth. Awesome!  
{ The Lost Clans } -------------- Lost Clans Reserve/ Lost Clans Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff