Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
The Black Bulters Mistake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:08 pm
God smiled a little. He put imaged in Tamera's mind. Showed how much the lose of Tamera had affected her turned her evil. He purposefully left out the fact that he'd killed her son too. That would defeat his purpose.

Ellyone nodded. "Kill the human. Leave the child to me." She growled panting hard. "It's mine I might as well deal with it myself." It was obvious now that Ellyone no longer held feelings for Tamera now that Demetrius was in her life. "But. . . before you go killing." She smiled at him eyes full of lust. Now that she had healed she wanted another child. Wanted him to give it too her. She held her hand out to him beckoning him to a burnt out house that was still sort of standing. She hoped he knew what she was asking of him. Or this would be a slightly awkward situation.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:18 pm
"My little vixen," Demetrius purred before taking Ellyone's hand to go into the house.

He wasted no time to undress her roughly as his other hand took off his pants. Passion wasn't in a demon's nature, only the pleasure of a release. Demetrius forced Ellyone to lay down in the rubble as he laid above her, "You shall be mine for all eternity, there's no other female I need of."

Tamera was given an image of what Ellie had turned into and her heart broke. Because of Demetrius killing her, Ellie was no longer the loveable angel. Now...she was just like Demetrius. She instinctively held her slightly swollen belly as she walked along a destroyed path, where could they have gone? Maybe if she could just talk to Ellie for just a few minutes, to make her realize that things could go back to the way they were.

"Ellie?" Tamera called out, "Ellie, where are you?"

She wanted to run, but the child forming inside her began to kick slightly at the rough movements. Tamera stilled before feeling the child inside her calm down before continuing her search, calling out Ellie's name every so often.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:36 pm
Ellyone grinned a little her wings clearing a space for her as she leans up and kissed him deeply. All thoughts of the rest of the world faded. All she wanted was Demetrius and she was going to make him feel everything she felt with Tamera. . . but ten times more intense. She wanted it to be about equal pleasure.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ellyone laid under Demi panting hard. Gods that felt better than she remembered! It took him a little bit to adjust to how she liked it but Ellyone was sure he enjoyed it when he felt how hard she was reacting to him. "Wow." She breathed. "That was even better than that first time together." She purred leaning up to nuzzle his neck and shoulder. No thoughts in her mind about killing him or any one any more. She just wanted his seed to take. So she could have a second chance at being a mother.
"Ellie. . .Ellie, where are you?" Ellyone froze stiff. The bond was still there. The stupid god was tormenting her! "The human's on earth. . ." She breathed. "If you're close by I won't change. I want to break ties."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:13 pm
"We'll see how well you fair," Demetrius commented dryly as he tugged his pants back on.

Tamera then came to view a destroyed town. Her eyes were wide from fear as she walked into the cremated wasteland that looked like it once held so many people and homes. She held onto her swollen stomach as she continued to walk through, "Ellie?"

Demetrius then appeared out of a rubbled house, his eyes scanning Tamera up and down, "You escaped, such a pity."

"I was given a second chance and I know what happened to Ellie," Tamera answered calmly, standing her ground, "You're destroying the human race simply because we are weak. We can't defend ourselves against you, but..."

Tamera held her slightly swollen belly out, "I have the child that will save my race and bring back the order that you took away."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:27 pm
Ellyone appeared behind Tamera. "You were sent here to 'cleanse' me where you not?" She gave a snort. "I saw the light. I'm just sad it took the death of my son to see it." She gave a growl and and forced the human to face her. Now that she had her in her sight. She could use that power. She paused however. The human was carrying her child. "Once the child is born you will be of no use. They'll toss you aside. I should know. They did that too me. To my son. You won't far any better. And my dear. You have been replaced. Go back to the so called paradise where you belong. Here there be monsters." Her eyes flashed red then cleared for less than a second before she disappeared into the sky. She flew as high as the atmosphere would let her then descended to a town she hadn't touched yet. She'd kill more before the next dawn. That was a promise.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:13 pm
"Ellie..." Tamera's eyes watered as she mentioned about being replaced, "I..understand..but... I hope you remember me when you're discarded too. And..this is when i'm stronger than even you, you can watch me and our child from whatever Hell you want to stay in."

With that said, Tamera took a step back, but bumped into something. She turned to see Demetrius smiling down at her, "You're too much of a risk, my dear. I'm afraid you aren't going to be allowed to live."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:24 pm
Ellyone sat on her perch on top a ruined Cathedral and waited for Demi to appear. She needed him. Though she knew he was rough. . . angry wished he was more gentle but she guessed that would never be unless he loved her. She could deal with it though. He would soften to her and the child she hoped she was carrying within her. She had hope. He'd said he didn't care for daughters. . . that saddened her a bit. What if his daughters were just like her mother? Weeping Angels, but had his darkness too. . .what if they inherited her power? She moaned thinking of the terror they'd unleash together. "I hope you're a girl." She whispered to her belly.

Gabriel appeared less than a second after Demetrius had stopped speaking. "You will not harm her." He stated calmly. "She is not for you." He quickly pulled Tamera into his arms and whiskered her away. "I'm trying to herd her so she's alone Tamera. You must get to her when she is alone. Remember the affect you had when it was just you two. Make her see reason. Please. . . She's my best friend."

"You've changed friend." Gabriel said from behind her. "And not for the better."
"You took my son from me, you killed my Klaus how did you think I'd react? Like I'd hold your hand and skip down the my little pony path of happiness?" She roared making to attack him but he opened his eyes and looked at her. He focused on her forehead not her eyes. "Your child wasn't half angel like we'd hoped. He was full demon. We could not risk a demon knowing how to enter heaven. And now that you've changed, you'll either have to be cleansed or destroyed."
"That's why you sent my own personal hell to me? To have her cleanse me? Dammit Gabriel you had no right!"
"I HAD EVERY RIGHT!!!" He roared. "It was either send her or be sent to destroy you! Do you think I could do that to you? My friend? Someone I care about?"
"We've had this conversation many times before." Ellyone said slowly. "And I told you, when I make a choice for my eternity, I want to stick to it. So I am sticking to this one. Because this one has revenge in it. You gave my baby to your so called merciful god. Well now, I'm going to enjoy hearing everyone's screams of agony when I met out my revenge." Gabriel growled. "Growl all you want Gabriel. Klaus was an innocent. He would have been raised in heaven. But no one gave him that chance! I was given false hope. Just like Tamera. I should have buried her instead of taking her to you. At least that would have been more merciful than what your lot will do when God's done with her."
"It's not like that-"
"Oh? So you're not planning on killing her child when it's born too?" She asked knowing Tamera was there. Hoping the stupid human was listening. Hoping she'd learn the truth and ask to be turned too. If not then she'd steal the baby and kill anyone even Demetrius if they prevented her from keeping it.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:14 pm
Tamera listened to every word and couldn't stop herself from tearing up. She wanted nothing more than to be held by her Ellie again, to be kissed and feel loved by the angel she had grown to love. A few tears fell down her cheeks as she began to step back, this wasn't her Ellie anymore. This...demon...has taken over and taken someone so sweet and kind away from her that there was nothing left of the loving angel from before. The human backed away even more as she held her slightly swollen stomach.

Demetrius smirked as he watched the human leaving. Such a waste...and he could've put a demon spawn in her as well to keep a number of his offspring. However, she was caring apart of an angel inside of her. Having been told by an archangel not to kill her meant nothing to him. On that note, knowing that it was Ellie's child within Tamera meant nothing to him as well. He summoned a sword in his grasp as he kept his eye on the human before turning to Ellie, "Why not cut the child out now?"

Tamera's eyes widened as she held her stomach protectively, "No..."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:36 pm
Within a blink of Demi's eyes Ellyone was in front of him between Tamera and Demi. "Because it is mine." Ellyone hissed. "I've scented it since I've been up here. It changes when I change. And I will not have another child of mine destroyed. Know this lover. You are no longer tainted I could eat you right now. Even with your eyes on me." Her head turned to the human. "Know I am only protecting the child and not the human." Her eyes flicked to Demi. "When the child is born, I will kill her myself." But deep inside Ellyone knew she wouldn't, couldn't kill the one person she'd only ever truly love. Her eyes flicked to his chest. The contract was still in place. "She is mine." Ellyone growled again. "I will use her how I see fit. And you will not hurt her. Or I will kill you." Her eyes went from black to red. It was obvious it was just a weeping angel protecting her kin not an arch angel protecting a human.
"Eli this will not change anything-"
"Shut up Gabriel!" Ellyone barked not looking away. "I can eat your soul too. You know I can." He paled knowing it was truth. "This child is half mine so I intend to keep it. Any of you say no and you're all dead." She wanted to be a parent so much.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:43 pm
"I..." Tamera took another step back as she continued to let the tears fall from her eyes as she gazed up at Ellie, "I will never let you come near my child!"

She was hurt beyond what she ever wanted to feel. Tamera turned and jogged as fast as she was allowed away from the scene. Even if she had to survive with a baby on her own, then so be it. As long as she could be away from Ellie and keep their child safe from that...woman..then Tamera could die at a later time knowing her child was safe.

Demetrius watched with a frown as the human left. He wanted her dead. He wanted the child inside of her dead. And he would arrange it. His eyes glanced over to Ellie and Gabriel as he kept the sword in his hands, "Someone is going to die today, and if not the human then why not this arch angel? If he is the one who had my son killed then I want to see him dead in the most horrific fashion possible."

The demon's eyes glowed bright crimson as he snapped his fingers. His minions, three large demon-hounds, appeared from the shadows. Demetrius glanced at each starving-looking creature before gesturing towards the direction where Tamera had run off to. Whether or not Ellie wanted to keep the other child was irrelevant, he'd simply say it was God who killed that child or something along those lines.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:53 pm
Ellyone's look was murderous. "If she dies I'll kill you myself." Ellyone growled taking to the skies to watch Tamera from afar. She didn't care what happened to Gabriel any more Demetrius could have him. But Tamera was hers. It didn't take long for her to find the human. Easily taking care of the hounds she landed before Tamera panting hard. Her eyes now able to show the emotion they wanted now Demi wasn't breathing over her shoulder. "You're alive." She breathed. Tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'd almost given up trying to revive you." She took a step toward Tamera and frowned when the other took a step away. "He is not here. I am of no threat to you. I speak words he only wants to hear." She whispered soothingly her black wings shot out forcing the human into Ellyones arms. "I will always keep you safe. Both of you. And I'll never let god trick you like he did me." She pressed a kiss to Tamera's hair. "I can't turn back my darling. If I could I'd have already but I can't. I'll stop killing but only to keep you and our babies safe from Demetrius. It'll be like it was before he screwed us over." Her cheeks wet with tears. "Please don't leave me again. I lost you once, I don't want to lose you again."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:03 pm
Demetrius grinned as the arch angel Gabriel took to the skies. So it was a chase, huh? The demon spread his bat like wings as he, too, flew high above and chased after Gabriel. It was exhilerating to finally be able to kill an angel, to feast on his soul! Demetrius allowed Gabriel to gain enough speed to seem like he was getting away, only to come face to face with Demetrius' open mouth. The demon easily began consuming the soul right out of Gabriel, who shrieked in utter pain, as he felt every single movement of his soul leaving his body. Demetrius watched as the dead angel soon fell to the ground. His stomach was full, but his desire was not. There was a certain woman he wanted to see and she was apparently with the human. Tamera...she had to die fully as well as the child within her..

Tamera pushed herself away from Ellie's grasp, "No!"

She fell to her knees, but she cradled her stomach as she cried harder, "What you said...wanting me dead, after making me fall in love with you and carry your child... But..."

The human slowly rose to her feet as she gave Ellie a hurt, sympathetic look of concern, "I could never hate you, I still love you too much to ever hate you, but you've hurt me. What you say, that you only said that for Demetrius, only puts me in danger. What if he comes around and you actually kill me after my baby is born? I want my baby, and I will be damned before I let Demetrius even come near my baby girl!"

Tamera hesitated before taking a few steps towards Ellie. She was the other parent to her child, and the angel she fell in love with. No matter what she said or what she looked like, Tamera would never be able to stop loving Ellie no matter what. The human gently grasped Ellie's hands before standing on her tip-toes to kiss Ellie once more.  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:17 pm
Ellyone held Tamera close kissing her deeply. "I'll never let him hurt you." She whispered in the girls lips. "You're mine." She pulled from Tamera's lips to press kisses over her neck and shoulder. "I'll protect you and our baby girl better than I was my son Klaus-" She stood stiff and turned staring a the sky. Gabriel's body thudded to the ground. "Angel's essence." She breathed excited. She drew out the essence and put it into Tamera. "This will protect you." She smiled brightly. "He can't hurt you. If he tries he turns to stone. I've seen it happen. It scared me the first time but then after a while it didn't any more. Your soul and our babies can't be eaten by any one too. You're. . . immortal now. . ." She blushed a little. "We can be together forever." She whispered in Tamera's ear. "If he tries to stop us I'll kill him myself." She brushed any tears off her human's eyes. Well she couldn't call her human any more but what should she call Tamera? That would puzzle her for a while.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:42 pm
"You're weak," Demetrius spat as he approached the two females, "The child inside of her will kill my kind and devour anything left. I will not have any lover of mine-"

"Your love happens to be the mother of my child," Tamera took a few steps towards Demetrius, "And our daughter will not destroy your kind. She will restore peace among all of our races and stop any type of apocalypse from happening. Come near my child and I swear to God, I will be the one who kills you!"

Demetrius laughed slightly, "I can smell the stench of an angel's essence on you, Gabriel must be burning twice over in Hell to make it so pungent. You see, anyone killed by a demon goes straight down to dance with the Devil himself."

Tamera stood next to Ellie as if the once angel was still an angel. The new look gave Tamera a creepy sensation, but still held onto Ellie, "You promise he can't hurt me and our baby?"

"She has no feelings for you now, no matter if you are no longer human or not," Demetrius scoffed, "She is mine now and I don't intend on sharing."  

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:52 pm
A muscle in Ellyone's jaw ticked. Her eyes going red then inking into stone. "Do not tempt me Demetrius." She purred. "Do not push the mother or your newly taken baby to do something she will regret after doing it." She turned her head and pressed her lips on Tamera's hair. "He cannot hurt you. An angel's essence is poison to being's like us. He wouldn't dare take the risk." She took a deep slightly cleansing breath and said to Demetrius. "You will have to share my love. It's the only way you will have access to my loins." She smirked a little. "Besides, I thought it was every guy's dream to have a threesome. And at least this way I'll know I'm loved by someone." She never looked more defeated then she did in that moment. It was as if saying, 'I'll be with you but I know you don't love me like I you Demi'.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff