Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
General RP and Mate/Fling search! [OPEN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raspberry Hippos

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:29 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
bunnyilove

Perfect! 4laugh
I will send you a quick message tomorrow afternoon then! And I'm sorry for taking so long and such! I really appreciate your patience! <3

Great! <3333
No no worries! <33

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:30 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
I can RP whenever you are ready~! :3
Theluji x Arrows' RP is actually almost completed already, and I believe after this one he will need 2 more or so before he can do the first breeding. D; Right now (in general) until the 17th is going to be my prime RP days until I sink deeply back into my semi-hiatus because of school starting back up again and such, as well, just to put that out there for you!

Mkay. I can probably start it tommorrow once my daughter goes to school. My son can make it difficult to rp at times but I will try to reply as soon as possible so we can finish the rp and put it into the complete list. And that's ok. I understand how that is and I'm not too worried. I have a lot of breeding plots not ready so I can always work on another that needs attention and if the cubs don't grow up at the same time I won't mind one bit.  

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:39 pm
Izzy Makani

I would really appreciate it if you could start it~! <3 That would mean a lot to me! And please, don't try to rush to get it done! You can honestly take your time; I won't mind if it isn't within the next 24-72 hours or anything like that! And I know it isn't the same thing, but I also have to take time out of my day to take care of my younger brother while my mom is at work and such things like that, as well as monitor my dog since he is still healing from his accident. And that also works for me with the cubs~! I mean, when it comes to RPing everything out and whatnot privately between the three of us and the cubs' owners, as long as the stage has been created already and such we can always just create a RP that happened in the past and whatnot, as I'm sure you were already knowledgeable of. :3 So there's honestly no rush on this side, either~! Plus as you can see and definitely tell, I have other characters to further and plot things with, so I'm sure our schedules can actually find ways to click perfectly! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:19 pm
.: Bump :.

[.Silvr-Moon.]

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 9:27 am

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:34 am

[.Silvr-Moon.]

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:42 am
Izzy Makani

Are you still interested in our plot with Theluji and your pirate girl? :3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:03 pm

[.Silvr-Moon.]

Izzy Makani

Interesting Explorer

7,325 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:34 pm
[.Silvr-Moon.]
Izzy Makani

Are you still interested in our plot with Theluji and your pirate girl? :3

Yeah sorry about that. I want to continue. After that day I had some bad stuff go down that has changed my day to day life now. It may be a little bit before I can get the rp started myself so if you would like to start it that would be good.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:11 pm
Izzy Makani

Please, no need to apologize! I was simply curious~! <3
Honestly, even if they didn't get the chance to breed until next year or longer, I would perfectly content with that! Just take care of everything that you need to do IRL before worrying about Gaia plans! :3  

[.Silvr-Moon.]

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:01 am

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:50 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]

Who are you interested in?: Theluji
Who do you want them to interact with?:
User Image
What are you looking for?: I would prefer mate but he would have to join Bahari (they don't fling). I am okay with general interaction as well 3nodding
If you want RP, what is your preferred way of doing so?: I DO have AIM but... I would prefer guild XD;  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:54 am
Tara de Draiocht

She's GORGEOUS! emotion_kirakira
But anyway, what is her personality like? C: And I would possibly be okay with mates, depending on how they get along, and I would have to let you know that he currently has I believe about 2 flings before he would be mated IC with her or anything like that~ Plus, I have to reread more about that pride; although from what I remember, it's amazing! <3  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:15 am
[.Silvr-Moon.]
She's GORGEOUS! emotion_kirakira
But anyway, what is her personality like? C: And I would possibly be okay with mates, depending on how they get along, and I would have to let you know that he currently has I believe about 2 flings before he would be mated IC with her or anything like that~ Plus, I have to reread more about that pride; although from what I remember, it's amazing! <3

Thanks!

Um to be honest she is a bit of a blank slate ^^; BUT from what I've rp'd her as... she is soft spoken, inquisitive, and loves her new home by the water. I've basically modeled her after Ariel from Little Mermaid. (or tried too).

Oh I see 3nodding ok like I said we could rp them and see how it goes before anything is decided~ And sure read up on it 3nodding Epine is the owner of Bahari and if you want to join you would have to pm the Bahari mule for approval.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[.Silvr-Moon.]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:46 pm
Tara de Draiocht

You're very welcome! <3

So, I'm guessing you're okay with the flings he has lined up? ICly, both of the flings are happening within days, possibly a week or two, of each other, so the cubs will ICly be very close in age, while OCly it definitely won't be like that, unfortunately~ But of course, after the mating is official, he will, of course, have no more flings! :3

You got it! I will reread all about the pride either tonight or tomorrow! <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces