Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]
Fayth's Edit Shop - MONTH OF THE FAMILIARS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:13 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert
Request: I want her totally decked out in CC items.
Extra: If you read this, it might give you a pretty good idea of what kinds of items she'd be wearing/toting around. Just have fun and go nuts, yay! XD
References: CC!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:32 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Uncert
Request: As he's a bit of a goofball I was thinking of a brighter smile/grin, with a chip missing out of his left ear. Anything else would be totally CC.
Extra: Hakizimana recently joined the Ela after being raised by his older brother.
References: CC! Go wild!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:18 am
Order Up!
SoA Image: Njeve
Request: Mane slicked back and silky, with the fur on his chin distinctly longer, comming to a point, with the same silky quality of his mane. His expression should be unamused, and relaxed, as if nothing in the world could stir an emotional repsonse from him. If you feel up to it (but totes not nessiciary) I'd love him to multiple hoop earrings, none of them matching exactly (different colors like copper, gold, brass, different matereals like wood, metal and bone, different sizes and that sort of thing), and perhaps a ring in his nose, to the same effect as the earrings.
Extra: Njeve hails from the goblin pride, and he's an older male that's almost pas his prime, so he'd likely be at least a tad scuffed up, and scarred. If he had any earrings, they'd likely be in the same scuffed shape, no longer new and bright but tarnished, dented and dirty.
References: Expression Slicked back hair Goatee Style  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2012 12:15 pm
Order Up!
Request: A small, black rope necklace with an emerald gemstone in the middle.
Extra: Ahote's a restless little guy that like exploring in the N/W pack.
References: Nothing strict. Feel free to mess with the shape of the stone  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:07 am
F a y t h - x
So far I am planning on CCing these three; Revel1984
Mogami
Yin-bug - form 2

Keep on posting, lovvies <333

*only just noticed* ... eeee!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 am
Revel1984
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert (it's the only one i have)
Request: I'd like her to have a tuft of hair on her head, a smile or a grin and perhaps look a little scruffy/scuffed up fur in places CC on the scruffy and hair tuft but i really want a happeier/more cheerful expression
Extra: She's fun, cheerful and goofy. Bad break in one of her back legs as a youngster left it stiff and unwieldy and she drags it when tired. A bit scruffy and unkempt because she's super clumsy but most of all she's happy nearly all the time.
References:

User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:40 am
OMGOMGOMGOMG... she looks amazing!!! OMG thank you sooooo much!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:24 pm
Tanakako

Order Up!
Request: A calmer expression. Not happy exactly, but relaxed. Hair edit to the mane, cc.
Extra: Firekin, obviously. Wants to be a sentinel. Curious and inquisitive, more of an explorer than a brawler, he does enjoy the pride's militant traditions, but he is just as happy to use his mind on a problem than his claws
References: lol sorry. XD

User Image  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:30 pm
Meepfur

Order Up!
Request: CC!
Extra: She'll be a giveaway for The Izindigisho.
References: N/A

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:42 pm
omg, she looks amaaazing. emotion_kirakira Thank you so much!  

Meepfur
Vice Captain

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:10 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Full Sized/Quality Uncert or Blank Uncert
Request: Edits CC ; Its for a giveaway! Want her to look amazing ;3
Extra: She is the 'Head' Geisha/Ooka-san 'Mother' of all the Geisha which means a teacher, handler and basically the pimp. XD; I want her to look stunning.. Stern'Better than you'/Gorgeous X3
References: Ah..... CC? Geishas? [ Google Search ]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:59 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Bifrost
Request: CC
Extra: He's a bard in the Stormborn. He thinks he's awesome and he can be hot headed if someone disagrees. He enjoys being smack in the middle of whatever drama he can find. (he'll gladly invent some if there is a lack of drama) Other hobbies are grooming, gossiping and flaunting his good looks.
References: You don't have to use this, but: Viking musical instruments

Order Up!
SoA Image: ArunĂ¡
Request: CC, but I would like a braid or braids in her hair or tail tuft if possible.
Extra: Independent, good hunter, can be hot headed. She's a recent addition to the Stormborn and is trying to fit in I guess... She originally comes from the Mizimu'tungika (now disbanded) and might carry items from there as well (In that case she'd carry a token from her coming of age ceremony, something from a small animal or bird most likely)
References:

ArunĂ¡ is also posted here  

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

Lightning Shadow X

Floppy Puppy

20,275 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:55 pm
Order Up!
SoA Image: Kivuli'Kaa
Extra: Raised by a traditionalist Firekin mother, bold, independent and fiercely loyal to those she cares for. Would be near willing to die for those she cared for.
References:

Order Up!
SoA Image: Msasi
Extra: Highly based on Left 4 Dead Hunter, snarly, defensive and quick on the pounce. Would prefer African styled version of the clothing the hunter has (ex. ragged, clawed, lots of holes, maybe bound by rope instead of tape?)
References: Hunter 1, Hunter 2  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 6:52 pm
Order Up!
Request: 2-3 small-med braids in his mane; 1 small-ish braid in his tail that doesn't take up his whole tail. Perhaps a metal bead/clap in bronze-ish color to hold them. CC on exact size and placement and bead/clasp color.
Extra: Bousvor is part of the Viking pride. He is quiet, rarely speaking, and likes to observe others. However I don't see him as the type to wear bones or furs. I would like to keep this very modest to avoid detracting of his already awesomeness. <3
References: I haz none? Sorry.  

magnadearel

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:05 am
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE OMG Thank you soooo much!!!! Souzin looks AWSOME!  
[OOC] Mini-Shops [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff