Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Prairiefox ::The Bunny Master Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:24 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7

So, care to explain this Breeding section?

Sure I'm simple terms it allows two digimon to be used to create a new rookie or lower digimon at almost random. The catch is you need a breeding items for each digimon being used, unless you have the item prairie got

Does that make sense?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:51 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

So, care to explain this Breeding section?

Sure I'm simple terms it allows two digimon to be used to create a new rookie or lower digimon at almost random. The catch is you need a breeding items for each digimon being used, unless you have the item prairie got

Does that make sense?

......Dang nabbit....If only I could get my paws on such an item  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

X Kaos X
Crew

Anxious Character

45,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 7:53 pm
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Why, Thank you!
-Munch munch-
So, what is happening?

Not too sure actually... A SkullGreymon Prairie Mode wants to rule the world, but needs a Fudgie sacrifice? Will the boney digimon be appeased with a Fudgie clone? That's what I'm here to find out oAo

Then I will enjoy this show :3
I didn't realize we had the potential to summon Gods and sacrifice fellow teammates

It's just another day in DTI~  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:30 pm
X Kaos X
Hope the kind
X Kaos X
Hope the kind

Why, Thank you!
-Munch munch-
So, what is happening?

Not too sure actually... A SkullGreymon Prairie Mode wants to rule the world, but needs a Fudgie sacrifice? Will the boney digimon be appeased with a Fudgie clone? That's what I'm here to find out oAo

Then I will enjoy this show :3
I didn't realize we had the potential to summon Gods and sacrifice fellow teammates

It's just another day in DTI~

Hahahaha! I guess it is biggrin  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:11 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Im back

Hey man glass to have you back, how have you been?

Well, its currently Mist(Me) vs the tower of highschool

Mist vs Freshmen-Mist wins
Mist vs sophmore-Mist Wins
Mist vs junior year-Mist wins
Mist vs senior year-Mist(25% hp) Senior year (75% HP)

^ Its going that, but im making it. i got this. *sighs* How about you guys!! How is the guild!

So close, you can totally do it! Just a few more months!!

The guild is going pretty good, we are working on some new things and trying increase the amount of things there are for members to do outside of contests.

yeah, the new breeding system is pretty awsome!

Im doing it, i just worn out xD.

What all did you guys add in the last year?? ive been gone a while

Here let's talk over here.

not a lot has been added int he last year, just a few things in the last month or so, one being the breeding shop and also the chatting profile that you are currently in.

Other than that a lot of us were gone for a good part of the year. I know for me it was hard to be on between baby, haiti and work being real scary.

But it's all good now, we're just working on ramping things up and trying to use any hype that Tri has started  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:17 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

^ Its going that, but im making it. i got this. *sighs* How about you guys!! How is the guild!

The guild is going pretty good, we are working on some new things and trying increase the amount of things there are for members to do outside of contests.

not a lot has been added int he last year, just a few things in the last month or so, one being the breeding shop and also the chatting profile that you are currently in.

Other than that a lot of us were gone for a good part of the year. I know for me it was hard to be on between baby, haiti and work being real scary.

But it's all good now, we're just working on ramping things up and trying to use any hype that Tri has started

May I.....add in that....TRI IS AWSOME SO FAR!!!! THE FIGHT SEQUENCES, THE ANIMATION, Man I hope they do more with it!!!  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:27 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

May I.....add in that....TRI IS AWSOME SO FAR!!!! THE FIGHT SEQUENCES, THE ANIMATION, Man I hope they do more with it!!!

Ya it is!!and they finally put it on Hulu so it's easy for me to watch now too!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:31 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

Ya it is!!and they finally put it on Hulu so it's easy for me to watch now too!!!

I was doing the scavenger hunt, for the new years party right.....Well, through scavenging I found an old contest I was in, but. I don't remember ever using the item.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=23961033&page=2

Or what the item is. W-What do I do? where would I look if I had used it? The tp shop?  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:34 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

I was doing the scavenger hunt, for the new years party right.....Well, through scavenging I found an old contest I was in, but. I don't remember ever using the item.

Or what the item is. W-What do I do? where would I look if I had used it? The tp shop?

!!! I have an armor crush????
nooooooooooo
I would have done somethign different with so many digimon......ahhhhhh  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:43 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

nooooooooooo

its from 2013, but i don't remember ever having it. My veemon is fully maxed evolution and I don't have the item effect, it turns it into an ultraforce veedramon(I might miss read). What do I do? Do I put it in my profile still??? Do I just, not get it??  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:51 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

nooooooooooo

its from 2013, but i don't remember ever having it. My veemon is fully maxed evolution and I don't have the item effect, it turns it into an ultraforce veedramon(I might miss read). What do I do? Do I put it in my profile still??? Do I just, not get it??

Um i mean you haven't traded it or used it right?

So I would just put it in your profile, im gonna do the same with mine unless i can find evidence of it being used
i would link to it though in case anyone has questions  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:53 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

nooooooooooo

So I would just put it in your profile, im gonna do the same with mine unless i can find evidence of it being used
Well, the effect to the digimon it transforms into I don't have. and ive never traded (im a hoarder).  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:56 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

nooooooooooo

Well, the effect to the digimon it transforms into I don't have. and ive never traded (im a hoarder).

Official ruling: put it in you profile  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:59 am
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

nooooooooooo

Awsome! I even checked the month i got it and a month after i got it in the tp shop. I stuck it in there. Your my higher up that I discussed. I think we be good. I could have gotten an ultraforceveedramon v.v  

xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx

Intellectual Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,875 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:14 am
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7
xxx_Mist_of_shadows_xxx
lief_7

nooooooooooo

Awsome! I even checked the month i got it and a month after i got it in the tp shop. I stuck it in there. Your my higher up that I discussed. I think we be good. I could have gotten an ultraforceveedramon v.v

Sounds good, I checked those times too, that was when i cam back to the guild for like a month and almost no one was here and then i left again until the new year almost i think. And then we restarted the rp and a bunch of other things.but defiantly didn't use an armor crush  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff