Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] A Chance Meeting (Naru & lysia) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:34 am
Quote:
She gave the bottle a rather sheepish look. "I thought the last bottle had been tumped out already... Must have saved that one to cook with.. But I don't think a little celebrating should hurt right?"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:36 am
Naru
He allowed a chuckle to escape him. "Considering the circumstances, I think we're allowed a little celebrating right now." Once more, he rose and entered the kitchen, returning with two glasses, pouring some of the mead into each before settling down once more. "To a long a fruitful future, am I right?" He remarked, raising the small glass.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:40 am
Quote:
"I think you're right." She said and smiled. Picking up the second glass, she raised It to him. "May the waters of fate be smooth and the journey a splendid one."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:42 am
Naru
A small c***k of the glasses was heard as he toasted to that, sipping the mead down rather quickly.. a shudder coursing through him, not familiar with the strength behind it.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:44 am
Quote:
Bringing the glass to her lips, she tool a mouthful. She'd forgotten just how sweet the mead was. Potent as it was, sweets were sometimes her downfall. Setting the glass down, she had a small wince as she swallowed the sweet mead. "I forgot that it's sweet with a kick..." She managed to choke out the words before picking up the deck and shuffling it.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:48 am
Naru
A nod was given to this, the bottle dispensing another shot into both of the glasses. "It does have a bit of a kick to it... but we're both adults here. I'm sure we can handle it." He stated with a wink, the second glass poured already being consumed, the shudder coursing through his body yet again. Though he wasn't really a drinker, he had to admit that this mead was rather sweet and tempting to say the least.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:50 am
Quote:
She had a small voice in the back of her head arguing that drinking too much too fast wasn't the best idea. After she dealt out the hands of cards, she ignored that small voice, picking up the glass and downing it's contents. "True.. We are adults. And it's not like we'll be making a spectacle of ourselves in some pub."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:03 am
Naru
There was a voice that tugged at the back of Kadar's mind as he poured himself another shot from the bottle, the cards she had once been shuffling being forgotten for the moment. "This is true... but you should know that a woman as lovely as you would never be taken to an ordinary pub. You are far to beautiful for a place like that.." There seemed to be a combination of the mead talking, as well as him, a smile crossing his lips as he poured her another shot from the glass. Well, he did say he didn't drink often, didn't he?

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:05 am
Quote:
A flush that was partial the drink and partially caused by his words formed on her cheeks. "I've been to one.. once.." She picked up the refreshed glass and took a small sip. "It wasn't that enjoyable.. too big a crowd.. too many loud smelly men and rude women... Not any of them near as nice as you.." A bubbling giggle escaped her. She was already starting to feel that light headed giddiness that the drink often brought on when her inhibitions were starting to be affected. She picked up her cards, moving them about in her hands as she stared at them with slightly glossed deep brown eyes. " Hmmm..." Pulling two of the cards out, she laid them face down on the table, taking two new ones from the deck.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:10 am
Naru
Kadar couldn't help but smile at her kind words, a faint blush also crossing his cheeks. Of course, this was greatly attributed to the drink they were consuming, her words having a little effect on him in the aspect. "So....Lakshmi..?" He began, taking himself another sip from a freshly poured glass of mead. "What sort of game will we be playing tonight?" He inquired, hand gesturing to the pile of cards before her.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:11 am
Quote:
She looked up over her cards at him. "A game i picked up on one of my travels.. think they called it poker..." She was often horrible at card games that required bluffing but it didn't stop her from playing for fun. "Ever played it?" A small crooked smile began to form and feeling it creep over, she pulled her cards in place so as to hide the view. "If you'd rather play another game then we can do that too.. I don't usually bet when I play poker any ways.. I'm horrible at bluffing."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:17 am
Naru
"Never heard of the game before.. but I've never been the type to shy away from something new." Kadar remarked, noticing that crooked smile as it crossed her lips, the coy smirk forming along his own. "And why would you bring betting up if you don't usually do it?" There seemed to be something cooking in the back of the water jinn's mind it would seem, Kadar's elbows resting on the table.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 am
Quote:
"Because.. It's usually a game other bet on.. to see who's hand is better or who can bluff the best." She nodded matter of factly. She noted the coy smirk on his own face. "But if you'd rather learn and up the stakes.. I think i have some crackers we could bet with."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:24 am
Naru
"We could make it a little fun and bet with crackers. Just to get a true feel for the game and all." He remarked.

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:24 am
Quote:
Nodding, she drank the remainder of her glass and stood up, a little wobbly. Pushing her hand of cards together she tucked them into her belt before walking into kitchen. a moment later, she came out with a bowl of crackers she'd made the day before. "These should work.. take some and put them on the table in front of you. and I'll take the same amount and put them on my end of the table then I'll teach you to play."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff