Welcome to Gaia! ::

♔ ▬ B l i s s

Back to Guilds

(Yaoi RP) Bliss is a beach side city populated by men. 

Tags: master,slave,slavery,servitude, high, role-play, romance,yaoi,, university,college,beach,city, fantasy,neko,furry,demon,vampire, werewolf,monster,love,school 

Reply Master's Homes
The Home of Andreas Papadakis and Cyril Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:34 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image Andreas thoroughly washed Cyril's hair then when that was done he pulled him close for a soapy hug and kissed his forehead. "I love you, Cyril, you know that right?" he told him with a soft smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:53 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyrilface was red not because of the heat but because his master was holding him close while they were both naked "yes..." he trailed off as his thoughts were some were else. He thought for a second 'why did Master get like that in the ice cream shop again... oh thats right because of theos people... I liked that side of master i think... but i like him now to... like now were taking a bath..'  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:35 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas took a sponge and soap and thoroughly washed Cyril before washing himself. "Clean as a whistle" he declared at last. "That's an odd saying, isn't it? Well, time to get out and have something to eat before bed. You are sleeping with me again, right?" The boy was so cuddly and clingy he couldn't imagine him not.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:29 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril smiled he wasn't really hungry since he just set ice cream awhile ago "yes I like too sleep with Andreas." he got out of the water his bowl had fallen on the ground he reached down to pick it up and then went into his room and put on a night gown(over sized shirt) it fell off his shoulder exposing it a little bit.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:48 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas got dry and changed into pajamas then went downstairs to dish up the chicken and vegetable pie. He called Cyril down when it was ready. "Make sure you eat it all up - you can't live on just sandwiches and ice cream" he told him with a smile. "Then we'll scrub out teeth and snuggle down in bed."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:59 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril looked sad he wanted to be in bed with Master now. he did what he was told and went down stairs and pored them both water and brought it to the table after setting it. He sat down a little sad but over all happy.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:03 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas ate all his pie, drank his glass of water and watched to make sure Cyril did the same. Then he put the washing up in the dishwasher and turned out the downstairs lights and took his hand to go upstairs. They scrubbed their teeth then went to Andreas' room. He climbed into bed and held his arms out to Cyril, wanting to hug him close and cuddle him to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:12 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril went into bed and hugged his master and started kissing him deeply he pulled away after a second. he liked how his master smelled and the feeling he got when he kissed him. he smiled at his master Cyril touched his masters hair for the first time 'it's so soft' he thought to him self as he threaded his fingers threw it once before pulling away because he had forgot to ask."Andreas?"  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:16 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas smiled warmly at Cyril, enjoying having his hair stroked. "What is it, sweetheart?" he asked when Cyril spoke his name in that questioning tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:23 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
"um...I want to play with Andreas." he said as he didn't know how to say it any other way. He blushed intensely he had no idea what he had to do but he unbuttoned Andreas shirt "Andreas forgot to get dressed" he mumbled as he pulled him self closer to Andreas and started touching his hair.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:16 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas sighed. "Cyril, if you're doing this just to please me then don't" he told him. "Is it what you want for yourself?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:26 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril looked at him confused he really never had a choice in the matter but he thought about it and he wanted this he loved his master "for me..." he said softly pushed his lips back on to his master he didn't know what to do since all his previous master told him.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:33 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas returned the kiss, running his hand through Cyril's sandy blond hair.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:22 pm
Dylanseke

User Image
Cyril woke up the next morning sore his master had his arm streched out over his bare chest and one of cyrils arms trapped under him. He tried to remove his arm but couldn't. he was just too weak right now so he instead kissed his maser gentally as to not wake him and stared at his masters face with his big blue eyes. his hair was a little messy from last night.  

Yama Lazarus
Crew

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Dylanseke
Vice Captain

Devoted Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:26 pm
Ryuu sky

User Image

Andreas stirred and sleep-bleary eyes fluttered open and gazed down at Cyril. "Morning, angel. How are you?" he asked, kissing him on the head. "Happy, I hope. Did you sleep well?"  
Master's Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff