Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Laziest plot Thread Ever [Open!][Tags: 7/15! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:49 am
Cajanic
XD Well, I don't think Dragomir has any RPs, but neither would Quinlan since she would be third in line. XD

I think we can start with Dragomir and Kaimana

Alrighty, and since I believe you started the RP between Ni & Quinlan i'll start this one up.

It might take me a while but i'll put it on my list. Should be able to get to it by this evening thought <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:01 pm
Graceangel
I like the idea of his sister having been injured in a hunt and needed some help. xD That could be what we go with.

Depawsit
ok!  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:35 pm
Cajanic

linkie

yeah. i like this approach. I'm attempting to find ways to launch rp's with characters my pets haven't rp'ed with before without making them just meet and greets. Those get kind of a little tired and boring after a while if that's all you're doing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:21 pm
Yeah. XD Sometimes just doing meet and greets can be boring, though I generally try to make an interesting meeting for peeps.  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:25 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:07 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Info (Ie: taken? looking for mates or flings, etc) :0  

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:15 pm
Puhterodactyl

User Image - Pridelander! In a mate plot with one of Split's girls.
User Image - Nothing going on with him! Blank slate XD
User Image - In a fling, but can do other plots after. Rogue
User Image - Rogue. Has nothing going on. Blank slate.

User Image - Rogue. Nothing going on with her. spunky girl.
User Image - had some plots, but I can't remember them, so free. XD Very evil.
User Image - Toka lioness, single. Very kind.
User Image - Suka'fumo noble, single! Very lady like
User Image - pridelander, single. She's kind of a b***h.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:27 pm
User Image

Information for this boy?  

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:28 pm
KasaiLoki
User Image

Information for this boy?
Blank slate! I haven't done anything with him yet. XD -shot-  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:45 pm
Ooh hmm then!

Maybe some kind of plots for him then ;D

I have...

User Image - Neoma

...who I am looking for some kind of plots with. She is currently on her naming quest for the swampies, and most likely will not return to the lands for the sole fact she hasn't a clue where they have been displaced.

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 pm
KasaiLoki
Poor thing! XD I think I might have a sister, or at least some kind of relative to her.

Well, he can be pretty much anything! Smug, nice, mean. Whatever might be fun to try out. XD What's she like?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:13 pm
Cajanic

She's actually a blank slate really, but I see her more as a confident individual who takes nothing from no one. However, once she realizes her home is gone, her confidence is knocked down a couple pegs and she feels more lost.

Unyoya could be either her saving grace, or, see her distress and use it to his advantage. [I love dramalicious plots.] Whatever you decided to have him as XD

They could have a brotherley/sisterly relationship, or it leads into something romantic, or something quite fail!worthy. A lot of possibilities?

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:22 pm
For Feafuin:
Fling with Phlegyas? He's really not a jerk, I swear (he can even be nice on occasion)! He's just looking to fling because he wants more sons. She could keep any/all girls or whatever, it could be discussed.
If not Feaufin, then maybe Morwen? Phlegyas isn't outright bad or evil, but being in the demon pride, he may act like it from time to time.

For Frigga: Fling with Khonvoum. He considers himself the best hunter ever in the world (sometimes he hunts lions, leopards, etc without ever killing them, just roughing them up a bit because he can). He wants to sow his superior seed, and he'd have no interest in a timid gal.
OR
Tichaona. He's a big jerk who runs a small pride (just ICly) and his last litter had some sons who are OK, but he'd like more options when it comes to an heir.

Shika or Hodari or Dragomir:
Fiume fling? She's a little bit of a blank slate, too. She's independent and would never want to join a pride, but she's been alone for a long time, so some male company/cubs would be nice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:44 am
KasaiLoki
I kind of like the idea of him being her saving grace, but kind of not in the right way. xD like, I can see her being upset about not knowing what happened to her pridemembers, and him being a total asshat about it when they meet. I can see his attitude and antics making her angry and, at the same time, getting her out of her funk. xD It could be his sneaky motives all along. >>

Puhterodactyl

Fea'fuin isn't really the type for a fling. Too prime and proper, I think. xD But Morwen wouldn't mind a fling. Though, she would dump all the cubs on him, male and female, lest she try to eat them. >>

Frigga wouldn't dare breed with someone outside of the pridelands. xD Although she could probably think Tichaona is in the pridelands, and realize her mistake much too late. XD

I think Hodari or Shika would look nicer with her, so either one would be up for a fling. XD  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:48 am
Cajanic

Phlegyas has 4 complete RPs already. 8DD So if you're good with a Morwen fling, all we'd need is that one RP!

> A> That sounds hilarious, very promising, and like something Tichaona would do. If you're interested in that... he has 3 complete RPs...

And I choose you, Shika!

Should you choose to accept, shall we tackle them in this above order? :0  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas