Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Fang and Claws Plot Thread- updated 11/3! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:55 pm
GunSniper

Still interested in Escaflowne plots? emotion_kirakira Don't have anyone to save them from, but I'm sure we can come up with something. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:34 am
Bump  

magnadearel

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 2:35 am
Hmmm... My only rainbowy lions are freeborn Stormborn, so they can't fling with outsiders. :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:19 am
Annchen
Hmmm... My only rainbowy lions are freeborn Stormborn, so they can't fling with outsiders. :/

That's a shame. XD  

magnadearel

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:15 am
He's not super-rainbowy either... Just the tip of his tail.

User Image

*sigh* I really need to kill off poor N'Seka... I have a hard time letting go! But I think I'm a RP or two away from his final one.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:56 am
Annchen

It's a very pretty tail. XD
>.< Sad. Did you want a last rp with Malaya and him? Dramatic death scene or quiet passing?

magnadearel

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:00 am
magnadearel
Annchen

It's a very pretty tail. XD
>.< Sad. Did you want a last rp with Malaya and him? Dramatic death scene or quiet passing?

I think something quiet... Would you want her to be there?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:01 am
Annchen

Yes please. She'd rather it just be her and him at his passing, but others could be there too.  

magnadearel

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:09 am
magnadearel
Annchen

Yes please. She'd rather it just be her and him at his passing, but others could be there too.

I think it might be better with just the two of them (possibly with a NPC healer that's around but doesn't get in the way), with kids and friends waiting outside if they want to... I'm not sure how long his current RP will go on, but I can start something for them after that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:12 am
Annchen
magnadearel
Annchen

I think it might be better with just the two of them (possibly with a NPC healer that's around but doesn't get in the way), with kids and friends waiting outside if they want to... I'm not sure how long his current RP will go on, but I can start something for them after that.

That sounds good to me. Feel free to start it whenever you get done with that one so there's no rush. ^_^ Thanks for letting me include her. It'll help me get her plots going too.  

magnadearel

Annchen

Sparkly Bibliophile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:58 am
Closure is always good!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:07 pm
magnadearel

So I have a lioness that I'd love to see get involved in the Mwezi meta plot and then become a member. Her name is Kimondo'Arista. She grew up with a fathe who was a pretty good fighter, (He was a follower of Mrost, the god of war) and she picked up some of his fighting skills and his personality. She believes in justice and making things right. If she ran into your exiled Mwezi prince and heard his story she'd be quick to jump in and try to help him as best she could. She's very much a sweet girl, but can be headstrong when it comes to things she believes in.

User Image  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:13 pm
Kolina

He will be wary at first meeting her. It may be awhile before she can join the pride if she joins up with him. Depends upon how the meta goes.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:15 pm
magnadearel
Kolina

He will be wary at first meeting her. It may be awhile before she can join the pride if she joins up with him. Depends upon how the meta goes.

That's fine. This girl has been a bit neglected for awhile and I've been kinda lacking any ideas for her until this Meta popped up. Then I was like, 'Yes! There! That would be something fun for her and then possibly give her a pride afterwards.' Truthfully, I have no set plans for her. Wherever she ends up at the end of this meta, she ends up. smile  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

magnadearel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:20 pm
Kolina

Lol ok. He is currently visiting the Tiaxnia on secret business. He'd be much more inclined to welcome her into his rebellion if he met her away from the pride. Say on his trip back to the Mwezi?

If you'd like to get her into the pride/meta sooner she could join the pride right now?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff