Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Butchered Hetalia rp. . . (working title) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:17 am
"Well, I 'ope you do." Francis smiled softly and kissed her forehead. As for the dominant partner in each relationship, there is an instinctual desire in each to either protect or let the other do so. Once one found their partner, that instinct would be clear. On that thought, he wondered whether he was supposed to do one or the latter. " 'Ere we are, darleeng." Francis set her down in front of her classroom. The health classroom was the large, lecture type room with high ceilings and many rows of seats. "Play nice, Lucy~" He said with a chuckle and pat to her head. 2 minutes until the bell. His room wasn't too far, but he would have to run for it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:33 am
Luce blushed knowing the whole class was watching her whispering. The girls burned with jealousy, the boys anger that another pretty girl was snapped up. "The womanizer's struck again girls~" One girl giggled among her group. Luce smiled softly her eyes looking the girls over. "Didn't your mama ever tell you it's rude to stare? A girl with a clear Texan accent growled.

"You're just so beautiful." Luce said smiling softly.

"In that case, screw your mama stare all you like." The girl replied.

"No one would ever know." Luce purred still smiling happily.

"Know what?" The girl's face grew curious her amber eyes, Air Gentry, caught the light but they didn't glow like Luce's did.

"That you're a dude." Luce replied smirking and finding a seat as the bell rang.

"All right class settle down!" The teacher hissed. "Today, we'll be learning about bonding; the marks they leave and the emotional morphing you'll undergo as a result of it. Now, When you find the one, as many mundane's call it, you'll know as your element and that person's element are in perfect harmony, they work together, it is difficult for Gentry and humans to mate as they are hardly ever harmonious. Now, for some there will come a need to protect, other's a need to be protected to put it crassly. Or to be more specific a Dominant and a Submissive. You both need to work with each other keep the balance between your elemental souls or things could turn out bad. No one wants to end up like my parents." The fire Gentry fixed his bow tie. "Some of you, will mark. Other's will not. We are still unsure about the marking as none of our marked pairings will let us examine them but we think that the stronger the colour the more dominant the person.
Now, I know some of you have mentors and some of those mentors Gentry soul's have called to yours. . ."
Lucia frowned as she listened. She understood a little of what he was saying but not all of it. "Now, one thing we do know for sure, rare glowing Gentry are able to utilize their element as well as the element of their mate. This is dangerous as if the two elements aren't harmonious, for example, water and earth-" Luce gasped now listening completely. "The glowing Gentry could lose control and kill unintentionally. It is why the Glowing Ones are weeded out and kept away from everyone else-"
"But I'm not dangerous!" Lucia cried. "He's helping me!" The teacher gasped and made a gesture three large men grabbed her and dragged her out of the class. All three had green eyes. Earth like her. "Lock her up! Inform Principle Powers!" The teacher barked. Lucia screamed thrashing against the men kicking and screaming trying to get away.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:46 am
All the while, Francis was in his classroom. The students had gone off topic and he simply played along.

"France, is it true you and that new girl are together now?" A small and usually shy girl asked from the back.

"Why, of course we are, darleeng." He replied with a smile. The boys in the room refused to speak.

"Of all people? France, we have birthdays a month exactly apart! We're soulmates!" A water gentry added, flipping her brunette hair back in an exaggerated manner.

"Ma cher, seemply because-" He was cut off by screams coming down the hall. Lucy! They had to be hers. "I need to go, class. Stay here and I won't need to send for a sub." Without another word he ran out, turning down the hall from where the screams were. There she was, being dragged away. "Lucy!!" Without attacking, he followed the men and her to their destination.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:58 am
Luce continued to struggle until something happened. The spots clouded her vision and she knew what was happening. "Let me go please!" She begged.

"Like hell we are." The tallest growled.

"Please I'm losing control let me go before I-" Her eyes started to glow her body tensed and she pulled out of their grasp instantly. She turned her glowing eyes on France. They spotted him too getting between her and him. "What a dangerous move." She ground out her voice had no accent. They'd pulled her outside of the main building, smart.
"Don't move." The shortest one threatened. Italy took a small step her eyes while glowing hardened. "What do we do sir?" He asked the tallest one.
"Don't threaten France, she'll go insane. One word in a threat toward him and she'll kill us." He turned back to Italy her hands poised ready to begin her attack. "Little one calm yourself. This is why we're separating you from the others you're dangerous-"

"We were fine until you touched us!" Italy growled. "He is helping you cannot keep us from him, cannot keep us from being happy and learning control! Move away from him! He is mine." She started to suck the water from the ground, the grass. The water forming in her hands.

"S**t." The middle one cussed. "Hit the deck!" The pulled each other to the ground the spears of ice surrounding them pinning them to the earth. Blood trickled from Lucia's ear eyes and nose before her eyes rolled back into her head and she crumpled to the ground shaking from the shock of it. Her body unable to cope with the stress.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:48 am
France kept looking from her to the men as she pulverized them. "Lucia.." As she fell, he ran over to catch her, holding her in his arms before laying her down in the grass. Then, with strength he didn't know he had, he swept the men up in a stream of water and sent them into the lake. "Zat should take care of zem." He looked down at Lucy, figuring she needed rest. He cleaned the blood from her face and watched her closely. How was it she controlled herself with him? Shouldn't she have wailed on him and attacked too?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:51 pm
Lucia felt like she was floating. She'd felt soft pressure on her face but now she felt like she was floating! She remembered being dragged away. Kicking and screaming and begging them to set her free but nothing had worked. And then the spots clouded her vision. She knew the other self had taken over then. Had freed her.

"So it is true." The Principle said from behind France. "Calm yourself Bonnfoy." He said never able to pronounce the mans name right. "I'm not here to kill her. She is the only one to ever control herself against a teacher. The others usually kill half the school before we take them down. She stopped at those three men. Whatever you're doing France, keep doing it."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 5:56 pm
France turned around and exploded, finally unable to control his emotion. " 'Ow dare you?! You patronize 'er and me after almost keeling 'er?? You 'ave no right, she almost DIED." Francis stood, holding Lucia in his arms, and walked back to the school without another word.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:02 pm
"Classes are cancelled France." The Principle growled. "Best take her somewhere she can recover."

Lucia was barely aware of her surroundings. Her body moving slightly toward him. The pain. It hit the second she moved and she woke with a mew. The whites of her eyes were completely red. The veins had exploded. She could barely see but didn't care. She could feel him. He was with her. He was holding her. Wait. . . Classes were cancelled? "But music class~" She croaked out. She wanted to go to music class. Damn it!  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:00 pm
"Shhhh." Francis purred, looking at her and, despite her weakened appearance, smiled. "Right now, ma cher, I want to get you better. Zhen you can 'ave a whole day of nozhing but music classes. 'Ow's zhat sound?" He took her inside nd into the infirmary, still chuckling slightly about his telling the principal like it was. "I never liked zhat man. Not for a second. For goodness sake 'e never got my name right!" Then he laid Lucy in a bed and went to go speak to the nurse. "Stay put, darleeng."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:04 pm
Lucia tried to cling to him but her body was too weak, betraying her. She did as she was told though laid there trying to breathe, trying to stay awake. She didn't realize the window plants had grown into vines and surrounded her until there was darkness. But she just thought she had passed out. The warmth was so lovely. She felt it in her very soul. It felt so good.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:07 pm
He stepped back in after a brief chat. She.. Was covered in.. Vines? "Lucy, you can come out now." He pulled the vines away slowly. "Eef eet's warmth you need, then I'll 'old you, 'ow does zhat sound?" He called in the nurse, and while stroking Lucy's hair gently, she placed an IV in the girl's arm. Antibiotics, while he despised them, did some good.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:11 pm
The vines parted for him letting Bonnefoy enter and Luce smiled softly. "Hey handsome." She breathed pushing open one side of the blankets for him. "Gonna keep your promise about music class?" She let the nurse put in the IV line then snuggled close to France. Her hand slowly, limpy lifted up and rested on his cheek. "I like music class."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:19 pm
Francis held her closer to him, giving her all the warmth and affection she desired. "Of course, darleeng. I'd never break a promise to you~" He placed a soft kiss to her cheek, for sure now she'd recover quickly. There was no other alternative. "You really 'ave a zhing for me, non~?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:23 pm
Luce blushed softly though it was a ghastly sight on her deathly pale cheeks. "What was your first clue mi ammore?" She asked with a giggle in her tone and a smirk on her lips. She snuggled close letting his warmth consume her. It felt so good.

"I'll give you two some privacy." The British nurse purred leaving the room. Luce hadn't noticed she was too busy listening to him talk. Never break a promise to her? She smiled softly. The same for her. Never would she break a promise to him.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Lucia Vargas

Dapper Genius

1,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:28 pm
"What am I going to do weeth you~? Always geeting een trouble and whatnot.~" He paused to see that she had begun to look better than before, regaining some color in her. "Maybe I should keep you all to myself, non~?" He nuzzled her cheek softly, grinning as usual.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff