Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
JENOVA Project (BC) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KiyaraSabel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 4:57 pm
((Nah, we want that topic to be busy with people going "hey you need to post in such and such rp!" it makes it into a competition of sorts and makes people try to post more so that they can say they don't need to post but everyone else does 3nodding lol wink It's to get us lazy rpers off our butts))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:12 pm
furry1337otaku
((Nah, we want that topic to be busy with people going "hey you need to post in such and such rp!" it makes it into a competition of sorts and makes people try to post more so that they can say they don't need to post but everyone else does 3nodding lol wink It's to get us lazy rpers off our butts))

((*grin* That's one hell of a way to look at it. =^.^=))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 7:30 pm
"Well, have they given you a specific assignment yet, or are you just supposed to, 'mantain a safe working environment' like most of us?" Tseng asked Shinrai, tearing his eyes away from the dummy that would have been dead with just one of his shots if it were alive. "That's usually the code for, 'we don't have anything for you to do, but since you're getting paid, find something yourself.'" the Turk explained with a small smile.

((Bleh, the Turks need something to do. -.-;; We need an antagonist.))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 3:03 am
Saerenna
"Well, have they given you a specific assignment yet, or are you just supposed to, 'mantain a safe working environment' like most of us?" Tseng asked Shinrai, tearing his eyes away from the dummy that would have been dead with just one of his shots if it were alive. "That's usually the code for, 'we don't have anything for you to do, but since you're getting paid, find something yourself.'" the Turk explained with a small smile.

((Bleh, the Turks need something to do. -.-;; We need an antagonist.))

A soft chuckle preceeded Shinrai's reply as she sat down on a bench behind them.

"Maintain a safe working environment, eh?" "It's not exactly that but..." "Yeah, something to that extent I guess." With a wider grin, she added, "And as you very well know, I'm not at the top of the list here since I only arrived a little while ago." It was weird, she decided, but even though she had talked to quite a few people around the building, Tseng was the only one she felt comfortable enough to talk to. He had some sort of "presence" that the others just didn't command.

Red.Shift [ M ]

The demon Angel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:31 am
Vincent blushed, clear to his roots, but quickly disentangled himself with Doctor Crescent, "I'm sorry." He mumbled, glaring sidelong at Freyr. He still wasn't totally sure the nature of their relationship, even after working with her for several months now. He wanted to take it further, and often would make excuses to spend time with her, but she seemed to wrapped up in her work, and often looked at him with almost haunted eyes. He wondered what it was about him which so turned her off, on those rare occasions.

"When you're finished, I'll be outside... by that tree, I guess." She knew the one he meant, she'd caught him sleeping there on a couple occasions. It was a nice place, up in the hills above Nibelheim.

((Sorry for the lapse, didn't realize anyone was waiting for me, plus I've been forgetting to check back here, and in case you couldn't tell from my post, I've now played Dirge of Cerberus too, yay!))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 2:03 pm
((Yay!! ^_^))

Having gotten out of the awkward position that Freyr had supposedly accidentally put her into, Lucrecia found reason to bring her hands up and straighten her bangs, hopefully hiding the flush that had come unbidden to her cheeks. The scientist gave an agreeing nod at Vincent and turned to the professor. "Sorry sir, there really was nothing to interrupt. I just slipped. Can I help you with something?" she offered, acting as if nothing had happened. What would happen if others started thinking that there was something between her and Vincent? There wasn't...she couldn't... and she couldn't even bring herself to explain why.

"None of us really are that high ranking. Save Valentine, he's got more experience. Which also explains why he's the only one with a specific assignment." Tseng said, wondering why he wa engaging in a conversation so easily. Most likely to fend off the boredom that this assignment had brought so far. One would think that Shinrai's little episode and the existance of Freyr would be enough to fend off boredom, but... well, maybe he should be thankful for the lack of dangerous confrontations.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 7:17 pm
"I almost envy him for that." She said softly. "At least I could...." Suddenly she stopped, realizing that it probably wasn't normal Turk practice to be constantly monitoring the newcomers. With a frustrated sigh, she ran her long fingers through pale hair, sweeping it back although her bangs only fell fowards again.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 10:40 pm
Vincent nodded, holding back a sigh as he turned to leave. Lucrecia had said her shift was almost over, he just hoped she liked his surprise. He'd debated alot with himself whether or not to give it to her, but even if she didn't appreciate it he couldn't even really consider denying her.  

The demon Angel
Crew

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 4:13 pm
"Could what? Well... if you'd like you could come with me to patrol the area. It'll give us both a chance to become more familiar with the subtleties here. I suspect that even with what I've seen, in this place there's likely to be hidden doors and entries that I don't know about yet." Tseng offered, looking around as he said it, as if trying to see through the walls and discover said secret areas.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:27 am
Saerenna
"Could what? Well... if you'd like you could come with me to patrol the area. It'll give us both a chance to become more familiar with the subtleties here. I suspect that even with what I've seen, in this place there's likely to be hidden doors and entries that I don't know about yet." Tseng offered, looking around as he said it, as if trying to see through the walls and discover said secret areas.

"Really?" Relief for want of something to do was evident even in her eyes. "I'd love to... just, let me call Ayra and see if it's ok." She quickly fished out the standard Turk cell phone, deftly flicking it open and pressing a number.

"Ayra?" ............ "Yeah, Tseng asked if I wanted to go on patrol with him." .............. "You know that's not true. I finished that a few days ago." ...................... "Fine..... Thank you!" Flicking the phone shut, Shinrai turned back to Tseng.

"It's all set." She said, glee radiating from her expression like a child who just got a christmas gift they've always wanted.

-----------------
((ooc: should Tseng know about her "condition" - like the whole jenova thing.... or should he find out later in like an accident with her or something. 'Cuase Tseng's like one of my favorite characters.))((I think I want to post something with Ayra in it... but I have to go re-take my ACT and finish all my homework.. I hate doing storyboards comic style.))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 5:59 pm
((He probably knows... These Turks seem to be responsible people, and they've probably been kept informed of the situations in which they're working.))

Tseng gave her an understanding smile and started to lead her through the mansion, stopping in places like windows to make sure that they were sealed tight and that there was nothing to suggest it had been used for spying... not that there was much fear of spies, as the most of the spies in the world that were known about were the Turks themselves. Wanting to give Shinrai something to do, as she seemed so elated at the idea, he directed her to a window nearby. "That one seems loose in it's place. Make sure that it hasn't been forced open at some point, would you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 8:22 am
"Sure thing." Shinrai crossed the room silently, reaching the window quickly. Tapping the glass softly she let her more unnatural senses take over, feeling for anything unusal and making sure she kept her back to Tseng so he wouldn't see the glowing green of her eyes.

"Tseng... I think something's...." She didn't have time to finish her sentence as the glass exploded, shards flying towards them both as she hid her face from being cut. "Tseng! MOVE!" She yelled, lunging foward to push him out of the way, throwing the kodachi blade at the same time. The blade struck the creature in it's middle, pinning it to the ground before sending out a bolt of electricity followed quickly by the scent of burning flesh.

"Damn." She turned. "Sorry sir." Turning to Tseng, she inclined her head in an apology.

---------------------------------------
((There needs to be some action in this.))  

Red.Shift [ M ]

Reno Dark

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:50 pm
just check my journa has all info on jenove
hojo
weapons
turks
vicent valatine actually age
sethirroth real name
and more but plz not unmind research i am sensetive about mt finding for poeple.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:26 pm
((For one thing, your journal is not readable to anyone but friends, I'm supoposing. For another, please don't post things like that in RPs.
Sephiroth's real name is Sephiroth... Though his code name was 'S' according to one of those report files in DoC. And his full name could be Sephiroth Valentine ninja Because I'm one of those deluded LucretiaxVincent fans
Vincent is 60 as of Dirge of Cerberus))

"No need to apologize." Tseng said, getting up from where he had fallen on account of Shinrai's push. "Thank you." He brushed out his rumpled suit and stepped cautiously to the monster to make sure that it was completely disposed of, and then let his eyes inspect the window. "Good thing you were getting bored. Seems that there really IS a reason for patroling after all." he joked in his own way of saying things completely seriously while the words themselves revealed his less-serious intent. The Turk pulled out a small notebook from an inside pocket of his jacket and jotted something down. "We'll have to send someone here to replace the window." he commented simply, as if the broken window was not spread across the floor with a slowly dissapearing monster in front of it, and had instead just fallen out. "Well, shall we continue, or do you need a moment?" he asked Shinrai, the meaning behind it being to ask her if she was alright.  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Red.Shift [ M ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 2:46 pm
Shiimasurei looked at Tseng for a moment, face unreadable. He sure had an odd way of going about things. She turned to look at the monster, watching as it dissapeared entirely before pulling the kodachi blade out of the floor. Tseng's voice startled her but she didn't let it show.

"Well, shall we continue, or do you need a moment?"

"Hn?" She turned around. "Yeah.... more of them got in you know. They're fast." She muttered something under her breath although her expression was enough to say she was pissed they had escaped. She didn't like loosing.... Pulling out her gun she grinned.

"I want to go shoot something, sir. Care to join?"  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces