Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
X-men: The Zen Chronicles (Redheadstemper) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:07 am
After assessing the damage to the school grounds, Kel headed back inside for an early lunch. Xavier met her at the front door.

"I was wondering if you would be willing to take care of the children while we talk to the president? He's supposed to be addressing the nation this afternoon, and I wanted to give him all the information he needs to make the right decision."

"Damnit Chuck, at least tell me you won't let your faces be plastered over the networks?"

"Now, we were going to be more careful than that, but we need to leave soon. Actually, we'll be leaving as soon as I make it to the jet."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:16 am
Faye gushed to her parents for about an hour just telling them everything. "This Bobby guy sounds nice." Her mother said. Faye smiled gently.

"I know mum, but he's taken. You know I'm not that kind of girl. And well, John. . . I thought he and I could. . . but then he went off with those other mutants-"

"The ones giving your great uncle a bad name?" Her father piped up.

"Yeah. It. . . It hurt a little ya know? I thought he liked me and then he went off and did this, I mean he's an Aussie! Sure he's from the Blue Mountains and they're all an inbred colony, but he's still an Aussie!" Faye cried.

"I'll post you some chocolate chip ice cream so you can move on easier okay?" Her mother cooed. "Anyway we have to go, it's nearly bed time."

"Okay mama! Talk to you soon!" Faye replied hanging up staring depressed at the phone.

"Oi!" Logan called. Faye looked up in time to catch a box of Lindt chocolate. Faye's eyes widened then she rushed over and gave Logan a hug.

"Thanks, Logan." She said. She moved to get out of the hug but he kept his arms around her.

"You look like you need a long hug, and Kel ain't here so I'll do it for a while. Till you're not feeling so sad. Okay?" He said a little gruffly. Kel seemed to be loosening him up a bit which was cool.

"Thank you." Faye whispered and just let the hug happen.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:24 am
Kel waited until the Blackbird flew off, then sat on the ground just outside the door and started concentrating. gradually, over the next two hours, stone walls rose up to cover every window and door. Kel came out of her meditation and said "That'll have to do" before heading inside to check who was where. She found almost all of the children huddled in the largest loungeroom, not knowing what was going on.

"Don't worry, I was just making sure that no one can get in without permission. I'll take it down in the morning, kay?"

Then she went to find Faye, finally locating her in the kitchen, clutching a box of imported chocolate, being hugged securely by Wolverine. "Aw, so cute" she said with a grin. "Wanna make it a group hug?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:34 am
Faye and Logan blushed together. "Hn." Logan replied inviting Kel into the hug. "She looked sad." He explained wondering if Kel would get mad that he was hugging another female.

"Mum and dad wanna talk to you next time I call." Faye added smiling happily at them both. "And Logan got me Lindt! You know it's difficult to get this high class chocolate in this cheap assed country?! Keep this guy! Seriously! If he get's this kind of chocolate he must be kept!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:41 am
Kel blushed as she joined in the hug. "Yeah, I was kinda planning on that anyway, but a bloke who brings good chocolate is a treasure." She grinned at Faye. "So your parents are fine with everything?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 6:50 am
Faye grinned at them. "Good!" She said while Logan just continued to blush. "He's cute when he blushes!" Faye purred hugging them both. "Yeah they're fine with it. They accept me for what I am now, and they're glad that 'uncle charlie' is looking out for me." She smiled clearly happy with her family.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:17 pm
Kel disentangled herself from the hug, saying "I really need to eat something."

As Kel was putting together a sandwich from the cold cuts in the fridge, she realised something and turned around.

"Uncle Charlie?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:31 pm
Faye left the hug too after giving Logan his normal affection, a soft nudge to the arm with a closed fist. "Yeah, apparently my grandpa and he were really good friends at Uni." Faye explained. "I didn't know this because my grandpa died before I was born and uncle charlie lost touch with the family after that. So my parents are okay with me staying here cause they know I'm in good hands." She turned to Logan with a smile. "Thanks again for the awesome chocolate." She said a tiny blush on her cheeks.

"Anything for Kel's little sister." Logan replied. "Don't forget, I'm taking over Scott's self defense training tomorrow afternoon. We'll work on controlling your powers kay?"

Faye grinned. "Yeah! Maybe I won't pass out after one hit all the time!" She gushed. "Kel you should come too! We can work on our control together."  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:41 pm
Kel finished putting her sandwich together, then replied as she was putting the cold cuts back in the fridge. "My control is fine, X reckoned the petrification problem would be less after I started turning to stone, and I was perfectly happy with my powers as they were. But I guess I could come along and brush up on those self defense skills, haven't been using them a lot. And we can see if your powers work on someone who isn't flesh and blood. Piotr might make a good first test subject." She added with a grin, before sitting down to eat her, now late, lunch.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 5:50 pm
Faye frowned. She wasn't sure if she met this Piotr before. "Well, I'm willing to try." She admitted. "But I don't know this person. I'm sure sure how comfortable I am touching and stealing his powers since I don't know him."

"Well then!" Logan said. "Let's find him and get you two aquanted!" He looked over at Kel hoping she'd picked up on his idea.

"I don't know. . ." Faye said nervous. "I guess I could-"

"Great! Let's go." Logan said putting her over his shoulder.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:05 am
"You know, Piotr is the one that got all the younger kids out of the mansion, the other day. Most of the other High School aged kids just made sure they weren't caught, but he got between them and the soldiers - he turns into metal, but he doesn't have control over it otherwise - so those tranq darts just smashed on him. He even carried out one of the boys - you know that kid that has no need or ability to sleep? He got darted and Piotr carried him out." Kel deliberately kept describing Piotr until they were almost at the rec room. When she and Logan walked in, Logan still carrying Faye, Kel called out, "hey Piotr, Faye wanted to talk to you."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:35 am
Faye frowned at the both of them, Wolverine's thumb was on her hip. She gave a little snarl. "Hey sexy legs~! Why not start describing you~" She clicked her tongue at Kel and winked. "Or better yet let me look at your a** while you run~"

"Oi!" Logan growled threateningly. "That's my woman you're talking about!" His hand tightened on Faye's hip then he realised he was touching skin and moved her so he wasn't.

"So? She's one sexy piece of a**~!" Faye purred with a little growl. "I don't know about her but I could tots turn gay over that round thing!"

"Oh good Piotr." Logan sighed with relief. "This," He added dropping Faye roughly to the floor.

"Ow!" Faye hissed.

"Is Felicity, she's pretty nice, but be careful, skin contact changes her personality to match yours. Well. . . mine right now." Logan amended with a curled lip.

"Well hello sexy~" Faye teased clapping eyes on Piotr. "Aren't you one sexy piece of male~!"  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:43 am
Kel watched Colossus turn a bright red, before saying to Logan, "how about we leave these kids to it?"

As they left the rec room, Logan hooked his arm around Kel's shoulders. "Just to be clear, you were suggesting we go and ********, yeah?"

"Well, you were taking care of my little sis, and that deserves some kinda reward." Kel replied with a grin.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 4:58 am
Faye waved off the two adults and turned back to Piotr. "So, your mutant name is Colossus?" She asked curiously. The other nodded nervously. "Cool! I don't have a mutant name yet. Probably cause my abilities are too young. I mean I haven't had them a month so I guess I need to earn it right?" She seemed to be letting go of Logan's personality a lot quicker now. "Um. . . I'd shake your hand in greeting. . . But I' worried I'll pass out." She blushed softly.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

redheadstemper

Blessed Phantom

8,100 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:04 am
"It's okay," Piotr said in a thick Russian accent, "hopefully you will learn to control it. There's a few others who have powers which make touching dangerous, and for some there is no hope of control. Does the Professor think you can learn?"  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff