Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 1:50 pm
Espeon_Commander
SubonicXP

Once the tour was done Sub would head back up to B1 and make his way for the slurpee machine, getting himself a great big one and taking a huge sip out of it before speaking to his team mates. "So, what ya think?"
Aile nodded. "I think I could get used to this."

"Yeah, it's pretty nice living here if I don't say so myself." Sub said with a smile. "So, I don't think you and I ever properly met."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:08 pm
SubonicXP

"Yeah, it's pretty nice living here if I don't say so myself." Sub said with a smile. "So, I don't think you and I ever properly met."
Aile raised her eyebrows in surprise for a moment, then gave a sheepish grin. "Ah, sorry, kinda got swept up around here with everything, first thing being your little... well, your broken chair ride." She looked down for a moment, blinking rapidly. "Not fun. Anyhoo, I'm Aile," she said cheerfully, holding out her hand as she looked back up. "Smuggler extraordinaire, able to bring in anything you don't need rivals, police, or guards to see or know about. Haven't been caught with anything yet by them." She had this huge grin on her face now that seemed to take up almost half of it.  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

Reno Vantas
Vice Captain

Magnetic Hunter

6,975 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:12 pm
Reno gave a small smirk to Kairi as he heard the story, already confident that she had discovered some more to herself on her journey. Looking to himself and his new outfit, he wondered what exactly he had made new with himself. He didn't seem any different but it was always hard to judge yourself initially. Bringing himself out of the deep, existential thoughts he was having, Reno looked to Kairi again. "Nice ta see you finally came ta terms with that. Also, nice to see you too Tetra." Reno softly spoke up with, reaching down to the Houndour to scratch her head before he snapped his fingers. reaching into his bag and pulling out a Pokeball, he released Ezekiel for him to meet his female counterpart again since it had been a year for them too.

Leslie would look up to her sister before giving her a hug again. "Don't you wanna hear what I did? Reno let me run around by myself for a while and I got into all kinds of fun!!' Leslie squealed out, shaking with excitement at finally being able to tell her stories that were interesting. The shaking inadvertently opened one of her Pokeballs and suddenly the two Houndours now had new company int eh form of a Mawile, who simply stood there and stared at the two Dark types with a small amount of shock.

Aria glared at her friend before deciding to speak again. "Excuse me for trying to liven things up around here. Maybe you need a lesson in how to have fun, since you can't seem to remember." Aria sassed at her friend, a somewhat satisfied smirk crossing her face as she did so. Her Noibat would give a squeak in response to the Ralts' wave, fluttering off Aria's shoulder to give the Ralts a hand down to the ground so they might play.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:13 pm
SubonicXP
Sub would soon lead the group of Snagems assembled on a tour of the brand new headquarters. The first area to show off was the one they were in, the main area. It was as you might expect, a living room, fully furnished and stocked with televisions, video game consoles, a very expensive stereo system, anything you might need to relax and enjoy time off from knocking some heads together.

The next area on the tour was the kitchen. Far larger than the last building's kitchen, this one had multiple refrigerators, each one used to store a specific type of food item, meats in one, vegetables in another, berries in one, and so forth. There is even freshly made Pokepuffs stocked daily, bought from local bakeries. And of course, a coffee machine capable of blending nearly any type of coffee based drink imaginable.

They would then walk back out of the kitchen and find themselves journeying down a hallway lined with many doors. Each one of these doors led to a separate bedroom, each room containing the essentials, bed, dresser, mirror, and forth. Furthermore each bedroom had its own television and PC. Sub would let everyone know to find one suited to their tastes and claim it as their own.

Coming back out of the living quarters he would then guide the group to the elevator, which would go down to floor B2 (the main floor is B1) where the recreational facilities were located. Here one would find a long hallway lined with several doors. The first one was connected to the promised Super Training Room, or S.T.R. for short, an augmented reality training simulator which can not just simulate any opponent imaginable it can also simulate different types of environments. Down the hallway from that was the battlefield, as stated prior it's a magnificent field with bleachers on either side, the field its self with a Pokeball symbol at its center made from rubies and sapphires, beautiful. The next door in line was to the swimming pool, a massive pool large enough to fit even a Wailord! Pretty impressive.

Going back to the elevator and heading downward to B3 they would find themselves at the Research Division, another long hallway lined with doors. They didn't go into each one but Sub pointed them each out. One was marked Channeler Research, another Hybrid, a third Mega Evolution, med lab, and so forth. It was on this floor that there was also a huge library stocked with almost every book imaginable, some which were thought to have disappeared long ago. It was a book worm's paradise.

As they went to head back to the elevator Sub pointed out that there was a B4 but they weren't going to go there as it contained the SNAG Network server room, that is GRAY's body, and the power generator room which contains the Zapdos Heart (a huge Thunderstone) which he moved from the last HQ and left some Electric Gems to power it. Nothing really worthwhile to look at. He also commented on a B5 that was for storage, maintenance access, and cells. You only go there when you need to on rare occasion.

Once the tour was done Sub would head back up to B1 and make his way for the slurpee machine, getting himself a great big one and taking a huge sip out of it before speaking to his team mates. "So, what ya think?"
"I think you'll have a brain freeze within mere seconds," Sol commented.

"I think I'm gonna have to find a room... or Ammy's gonna have to, at least," Cera answered, with Amaranth nodding in reply.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:14 pm
Espeon_Commander
SubonicXP

Aile raised her eyebrows in surprise for a moment, then gave a sheepish grin. "Ah, sorry, kinda got swept up around here with everything, first thing being your little... well, your broken chair ride." She looked down for a moment, blinking rapidly. "Not fun. Anyhoo, I'm Aile," she said cheerfully, holding out her hand as she looked back up. "Smuggler extraordinaire, able to bring in anything you don't need rivals, police, or guards to see or know about. Haven't been caught with anything yet by them." She had this huge grin on her face now that seemed to take up almost half of it.

Sub would greet her hand with one of his hand, grasping her hand firmly and giving it a hearty shake. "Please to meet you miss Aile, my name is of no importance but if you need to call me something, please call me Sub." He would then withdraw his hand and give the girl before him an analytical look, observing the alleged smuggler. "I can always use an extra pair of sticky fingers around here. Got any proof of your feats?" Sub would then take another big slurp of his slurpee and roll his eyes at Sol. "As if you even remember what brain freeze is like. Actually, was ice cream or any other frozen dessert made when you were a human? I doubt you've even experienced brain freeze before, grandpa."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:14 pm
SubonicXP
They would then walk back out of the kitchen and find themselves journeying down a hallway lined with many doors. Each one of these doors led to a separate bedroom, each room containing the essentials, bed, dresser, mirror, and forth. Furthermore each bedroom had its own television and PC. Sub would let everyone know to find one suited to their tastes and claim it as their own.

As the group passed through the dormitory section, Isaac paused at the door closest to the elevator, opening it to enter his room. Since he had been here for most of the year, his room looked very lived-in already. In addition to the standard furnishings present in every room, his room included a workbench and a shelf. Both of which were littered with parts and equipment still awaiting assembly, and the tools to do just that. His room also contained a special outlet in the wall, which was connected to a high voltage power line that ran directly to the generator on B4, so that his Magnemite could feed on the electricity without having to go down there everyday.

Placing the case for his soldering iron on an empty spot on his shelf, he exited the room to catch back up with the rest of the group. It didn't take long. Having set up this place, he was already familiar with the layout of each level and didn't need to stop and visit every room to know what was in it.  

Isaac Hawking

Darksol88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 pm
SubonicXP
Sub would greet her hand with one of his hand, grasping her hand firmly and giving it a hearty shake. "Please to meet you miss Aile, my name is of no importance but if you need to call me something, please call me Sub." He would then withdraw his hand and give the girl before him an analytical look, observing the alleged smuggler. "I can always use an extra pair of sticky fingers around here. Got any proof of your feats?" Sub would then take another big slurp of his slurpee and roll his eyes at Sol. "As if you even remember what brain freeze is like. Actually, was ice cream or any other frozen dessert made when you were a human? I doubt you've even experienced brain freeze before, grandpa."
"As a matter of fact, I've had several of them," Sol countered, "I also learned that if you're about to be caught stealing an ice cream bar, don't eat it all at once. You'll just be caught in the middle of the worst brain freeze you'll ever know."

"...What's a brain freeze?" Amaranth asked.

"Something you'll be glad to never know. They suck."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:36 pm
With a sigh of regret Kain sucks it up. "thanks man you really are my best friend." Giving Dante one more hug, he let out a large sigh and walked towards Kairi. His mixed emotions where driving him nuts. " hey it's going to be okay. you love her don't you? than just do what feels natural to you" the voice calmly hisses in Kains head. With a nod he keeps his pace.

walking into her site, Kain waits for a break in her conversation. Leslie is going on about some story no doubt something that got her in trouble, while Reno was just standing there. "Hello Reno my good friend how are you?"  

KomradeKarina

Dapper Raider

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:43 pm
SubonicXP

Aile have a small laugh, listening to the banter between Sol and Sub. "Well, you want me to include bringing your Snag Machines here or not," Aile asked, responding to Sub with her own question.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:15 pm
Tetra let out a bark at Reno before leaping out of Kairi's arms. The redheaded girl smiled, and lifted one hand to play with the feather in her hair. She wasn't really sure why she still wore it, as it was a reminder of what used to be between her and Reno. Maybe because it served as a reminder of why she joined Snagem in the first place. Kairi looked down to her sister, a look of confusion on the redhead's face. "What did you do Leslie? The way you said that makes me wonder if you got yourself into trouble when Reno wasn't looking," she said, calmly, looking over to Reno with one eyebrow raised. She noticed that Kain had approached them, but, since he hadn't actually said anything to her, or at least not yet, she looked back to her sister. Tetra nuzzled her friend, and barked a little at him before turning to the Mawile that had appeared, her head tilted slightly as she looked at the Steel/Fairy type.

Lynnette's face went red as her temper rose. "I know how to have fun, Aria. Maybe you need a lesson in humility, since you never seem to know when to shut your mouth and pay attention to anyone besides yourself," the girl said with a calm but icy tone. Her Ralts gladly took the help from the Noibat to get to the ground. She could have simply used some of her Psychic abilities to teleport down to the floor, but, she was still sleepy, and a little unsure that she'd be able to teleport properly.

Dante, having been left by himself when Kain left to talk to Kairi, decided to head over towards Aria and Lynnette, just catching the end of what Lynnette was saying. "Calm down you two. We don't need to be getting into arguments so soon after we've all gotten here," the blue-haired boy said, glancing between the two girls. Lynnette turned to glare at Dante. "Tell that to her! She started it!" Lynnette hissed, her voice raising ever so slightly.

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:33 pm
"Blah blah blah old man." Sub said to Sol, moving his hand as if it were a mouth. "...touché." Was all Sub could say in reply to Aile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:52 pm
SubonicXP
"Blah blah blah old man." Sub said to Sol, moving his hand as if it were a mouth. "...touché." Was all Sub could say in reply to Aile.
"...Well then," Sol said, only offering a shrug. Cera would soon float off, deciding to get herself a slurpee. She couldn't remember the last time she had anything of that sort. Had to have been in some convenience store in one of the regions.  

Darksol88
Vice Captain

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:52 pm
Aile's grin continued. "Yeah, I've been doing this for about five years now, so I have plenty of experience dodging the cops. And everyone else." She decided to grab herself a slurpee herself now. "This place is certainly more decked out than my warehouse in Coumarine, though."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 3:56 pm
Ryan had made his way down to the pool and had called out his Kingdra, Orth. He was working on the techniques he had learned up to this point. He was getting better at minimizing the energy used in performing them so he could fight longer in battles.  

RCCaughtem

Interesting Guildsman

5,200 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Married 100
  • Citizen 200
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games