Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | O/A | Fantasy/Sci-Fi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:45 pm
User Image

r. on umen

As he had thought before, his words where wasted on Erakai. He no longer wished to continue sharing his innermost feelings just for them to be harshly questioned. He had not the time nor patience to explain every detail of his life. There just was too big a gap between the two for either of them to really be able to understand how the other truly felt. There existed no device that allowed people to see things through the another's eyes. Maybe Dr. Lumen would look into that in the future, but for now he had work to do.
Clearly his doubt was founded as Erakai swore an undying disloyalty to Queen Arianna. Taking a deep breath he calmed himself and out aside his random spurt of nonsense. His blue eyes took on a serious glint as he spoke. "There are many things beyond control, that can change a person. War is one of those things. It tears land and lives apart. Causes pain, sorrow, and hate, leaving countless victims both living and dead." He paused narrowing his eyes on Erakai. "You're not the only one that has had terrible things happen to you and you will not be the last. Until this war ends more and more people will become like you. I don't care if you think I'm crazy, I don't care if you call me a liar, and I don't care if you hate me. But I will do whatever it takes to end this war and stop the pain. And you are a part of this whether you like it or not." After his rant he turned on his heel and strode over to the counter to pick up his goggles and slide them back onto his face. He steeled himself for what was sure to come, but he spoke the truth. He did not have to become a monster because of the war, but if him becoming a monster would bring peace than he would face his fears and embrace it if he had to.

"All is fair in love, war, and science!"

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:08 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

As Erakai listened to Dr. Lumen, his eyes became very very confused. What was this man talking about? It was.. making... sense? But.. but that couldn't be.. He hated the war too? That's what it sounded like.. More and more would become like him? They would hear the shadows? Or would they simply be other unique Experiments? Either way they would be tampered with.. He hated Experiments but yet he had never thought of the others who may have been changed against their will. Or if he had he had never seen them go insane as he had, their minds twisted. No no.. He wasn't insane.. This was a true moment of insanity.. He was actually listening to this doctor. It was insanity to do so. It was his kind who had changed him.. Besides, what did he know about forced changes? Nothing.. He never heard the shadows, he never screamed in pain at the sunlight he once loved. He probably never saw his mother beat away to nothing and parish. He probably never saw his beloved sister kill that filthy man and then run away.. Why had she run away? Had she wanted Erakai to become this? To spread this rumor about the army so he would try to go into it? No no no!! What was this doctor doing to his head?!! He moved very suddenly and struck out against the barrier again and again and again. His head hurt horribly and he could no longer think straight, he couldn't even tell what was right and wrong, what was real and not. After striking it enough times he slid down it and leaned his head against it, letting the shock numb his mind. "It hurts... It hurts..." he whispered repeatedly for a moment. Then his eyes found the bag of blood again and he screamed before striking the barrier again with all of his might.

I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:53 pm
Kale Winters
User Image

When the hound is unleashed,

Kale observed every minute detail of Rhega's reaction and was intrigued. Realizing that she couldn't fend off his attack she decided to tempt fate and trust her life on the chance he wasn't going to run her through. He looked deep into her eyes as the milliseconds ticked by as if in slow motion. They were wild, full of the rush as she was made a gamble with her own life. A faint smile graced Kale's lips, though hidden behind his mask. It was more than her skills that had caught Clevor's eyes. The edge of his laser sword stopped about an eighth of an inch through her skin. It pulled back and the laser edge vanished at the press of a button as the sword was tucked away under his . Had she not have been up to a suitable standard, he wouldn't have hesitated to finish the job. By staying his blade she had proven her skills were enough above the average that she had passed the first 'test' meant to teach and hone her abilities.

You better watch more than just your back.

Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:09 pm
User Image

r. on umen

Von was done speaking, he had said all he felt he needed to. He had made his goal and motivations clear. He did not care if Erakai understood or agreed with him. There were many things he had not experienced, many things he had not seen. Things that were undoubtedly worse than he could imagine. But none of that really mattered, all that mattered was people where out there suffering because of this horrible, unceasing war. Pain, sorrow, and fear of all types plagued the people of Surga. He wanted to end it so the scars could mend and wrongs could be righted. A monumental, possibly impossible task, but a worthy cause that drove him to pursue the most efficient way do the only thing he knew how to do. He watched as Erakai slammed himself into the barrier, overwhelmed with so many thoughts running around his head. He wanted to stop him, but he just stood there unable to bring himself to do anything. At Erakai's scream Dr. Lumen turned away. He desperately needed to clear his head, so without another word he walked through a pair of sliding metal doors, vanishing as they closed behind him. He would return once he had regained his senses and the LRS was finished with its preliminary scans and reports.

goddess_of_the_night13

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:23 pm
User Image

As the laser edge of Kale's blade just barely pierced and seared her skin, Rhega closed her eyes slowly with a satisfied hum. A shiver ran down her spine as he retracted it from her. Her eyes opened again rapidly, fierceness within them, the corner of her lips twitching up in a small smile. Her gaze landed on the face of her opponent and remained there as she spoke. "It's refreshing to be challenged for once... I was beginning to get bored with all these... spineless fools wandering around and wasting space." The distaste in her voice was clear. She would put every one of them in the ground if she could... after she'd had her fun, of course. It truly was invigorating to her to finally meet someone who could match her, without much effort at that. Her pride was suffering slightly, but it gave her a thrill more than anything to know the strength and power that resided so close.

She stood with ease and walked just off to the side to retrieve her blades and silently slide them back into their sheaths upon her back. Turning back to Kale once more, she cocked her head to the side, watching him and thoughtlessly running her nail back and forth across the narrow wound running down her chest.

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 pm

The automobile he was traveling was still on it's way to the city of Riven, been gone for so long he had barely recognized. After eight years he was returning and immediately his thoughts went back to his younger siblings. No doubt they'd be older by now; they probably wouldn't recognize him as he was now, but at the moment, he had no time for nostalgia. The vehicle came up to the city gates and the guardsman recognized the seal and let us pass, which seemed kind or disheartening at the moment as it would solely be easy for infiltration. He would have to look into that. Laius steadily watched out of the window as the scenery passed, his left leg folded over his right and his arms folded against his chest, such an enjoyable ride was coming to a halt abruptly and he wasn't ready to let it go. He didn't have much of a choice as it pulled into a military barrack and the engine was killed. He sat until the door opened and he stepped out, his eyes scanning the insides of it, soldier's saluting to show their respect to their superior and his golden eyes scanned each of their faces. He'd be sure to remember them. He had already received orders over the two-way comm connecting his car to Arianna's underling who is in charge of his division. So it was more like an exchanging of vehicles more than it was of going outside of the city gates again.

Though this one was smaller, it was much more comfortable and the ride was longer. Now that he was back in Riven, his orders were to go to speak to Arianna. Curiosity struck at him, he wondered what would the Lady want to see him for. It had been a while, more than eight years in fact, since he last seen her in all her glory, his memories going back to the day when he was young, with his parents in the city square to listen to one of her speeches, even she in her younger days impressed him deeply. Still though, maybe she had gotten wind of something he hadn't. Maybe it was nothing entirely. Maybe word reached her finally, with all the reports, of what happened to him two years ago, caught up with her ears. Still though, none of it stopped him from going to where she was being guarded while she ate.

He stopped and stood back just inside the long room, waiting for something.

Gothic Apocolypse

900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:52 am
Kale Winters
User Image

Kale offered a nod to her words. Though Kale was less concerned about boredom, things where always more interesting when opponents, friend or foe, were more challenging, or at least had some spunk. He was sure they would be able to get along just fine. He watched her put away her blades and absently running her nail over the wound he had given her. Before their silent watching became a staring contest Kale started for the door they had come through only minutes ago. "You ready for your first mission with me?" He asked hollowly as he walked, already knowing the answer.

Lady Mae Lou

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:33 pm
User Image

Rhega was pleased they would begin doing real work so soon. She smiled and began to walk behind him, giving a short hum of approval. "What is the task?"

She hadn't been involved in a cooperative mission in quite some time... her superiors learned quickly in the past that Rhega was more likely to kill her "partners" out of sheer annoyance than cooperate with them. She was hard pressed to encounter people that lived up to her expectations enough to gain her respect, or even tolerance. She had no doubt that working with Kale would be quite different.

I--LiveWire--I

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:27 pm
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

Erakai barely noticed Dr. Lumen leave though he noticed the increase in light from the open doors and shied away from it, curling in on himself. Everything was so bright.. He saw his shadows in the distance though and he put his hand to the barrier, still ignoring the shock, and wished desperately for them. If he could just have his shadows.. then maybe this insanity would end.. He wanted to think straight again.. But wasn’t he thinking straight now? No no, of course he wasn’t. What was he thinking? It was that wretched doctor’s fault.. It had to be.. He nearly whimpered, his head so mixed up and confused. What was even real anymore? He had no idea. Finally, the shock from the barrier was great enough that he could no longer think of anything at all and he slid to the floor in a nearly lifeless heap. The only sign he still lived was his still heavy breathing. His now dull grey eyes still open, staring into nothing, the world went black, the bag of blood still in the corner.

((OOC: Crappy post alert x.e''''' ))
I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:01 am
Kale Winters
User Image

Kale continued moving as he responded to Rhega. "The mission is to capture or eliminate a spy that has been a nuisance for years." His tone empty, as usual. This particular target would be best to remove before the next raid in Gigmore's little kingdom. It would be interesting going with Rhega, though he wouldn't be doing much more than watching. This would be a proving mission for his new protégé and he would only step in if he was needed. It was a good thing that Kale was a very patient man, it made him both a superior hunter and able to 'get along' with pretty much anyone.

Lady Mae Lou

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:16 am
User Image

Rhega gave a short snort of air from her nose and smirked, "Years? Were you not able to eliminate them in all that time, then?" Her voice carried a false sweetness and air of pity, and she followed her words with a playful clicking of her tongue is disapproval. It was natural for her to send out little lashes intended to sting or humiliate, even when she wasn't trying to break down a target or a play thing.

Watching someone break due to their loss pride or hope was something she truly took pleasure in, especially if she was the one responsible. And doing it slowly, bit by bit, was by far the most satisfying. She has done it for so long, that little cruelties come second nature to her.

I--LiveWire--I

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:34 am
Kale Winters
User Image

Kale didn't break his step at her clearly demeaning tone, nor did he appear to be affected by her discourteous words. His enduring patience hiding his mild irritation as she implied he was weaker than she had thought. Kale followed orders and since his brief encounter with them, many years ago, he had not been ordered to seek him out; until now. Though he didn't often think about it, for as much as he would love to see them suffer, it compared nothing to his dedication to his Majesty. So even in this case he wold let the new girl have at him, an idea that kind of appealed to him due to her rather twisted personality. Easily putting that aside for the time being he turned to a thick metal door and flipped out a key card. Quickly swiping it through the card reader beside the door a light flashed green and the lock clicked open. "This will be the first time pursuing this man into Nias itself. Other pursuit teams pathetically loose track of him because he can become invisible." He continued to explain the mission as if Rhega had said nothing, his tone and mannerisms as emotionless as ever. Stepping inside the large room that was filled with a vast array of weapons hanging on the wall and sitting on shelves. The place looked like a weapons vault, but was too small to be the royal armory.

Lady Mae Lou

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:45 am
User Image

r. on umen

About an hour and a half later, the door slid open with a soft hiss and Dr. Lumen stepped inside with a couple of others dressed in lab coats. The trio walked silently across the room to stand before the cell. Looking inside he saw Erakai collapsed in a pile on the floor. His breathing had leveled out a little, but noticing he still had not drunk the blood. Von gave a light sigh. "Stubborn guy seems determined to die." He said to the other two.
"If he won't drink it willingly you'll need to feed him intravenously, Dr." The shorter male on the right replied.

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:52 am
╃Ѯӷᾇҝᾇΐ ɀᾇӷȡΐҝ╄
ϯђҙ Crΐɯȿϕᾗ Sђᾇȡϕψ

Erakai's blissful darkness soon turned into a land of memories and nightmares. The swirled together until they were all one in the same and he nearly whimpered in his unconscious state. His father was beating him and his sister again and instead of his sister rising victorious, there she was in a pool of blood, a pile of black and blue, all bent and broken. Then she was being experimented on. And then she was dead on the battle filed. She was running away again, giving him one last, sad smile. Then it went black again as shadows crowded his mind and he heard memories of their whispers. But then there were new, strange voices.. He woke screaming, his dull grey eyes snapping open, totally unfocused. It took him a moment to realize that the strange voice he had heard was a person, and, once his eyes focused a little, he realized that it was a new scientist. Correction. New scientists.. Finally registering what the man had said, Erakai gave a weak grin. "Won't.... work... Must.... drink....." he said, giving a small laugh that ended in coughs. He refused to look at the bag of blood and was glad that his mind was still hazy, for fear that the bloodlust would take control.. He hated it when that happened, with a passion... He was starting to feel sick again so he moved himself closer to the barrier and leaned his head against it, smiling as it shocked him. He wanted it to numb his mind again, to make him forget everything.

I--LiveWire--I

goddess_of_the_night13

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:23 pm
User Image

Rhega smiled as Kale continued forward, not even acknowledging her words. This opportunity was important to her, and she respected her new mentor by what prior knowledge she had of him and from their encounter on the field. However, in the back of her mind, she was curious as to how much it would take to get under his skin and break that stoic demeanor he carried so naturally.

She took in the information he provided her without comment. She had never traveled West and to the mountains before. Most of the tasks she had been given were fairly local, including interrogating captives once brought into Etalos. This spy had the capability of becoming invisible... that would be an accepted challenge, and it was a passing thought to her that invisibility might be a nice addition to her enhancements. She quickly dismissed it at the thought that it would be too easy for her and may water down her actual skill.

As they entered the room of weapons, Rhega's eyes lit up, like a child at Christmas-time. She stepped in behind Kale and began walking around slowly, running her fingers down the sharp, steel edges of blades on the walls, caressing them. She spoke to Kale, her eyes remaining on the exquisite array of weapons around her. "This is too small of an armory for the Guard... do these all belong to you?"

I--LiveWire--I

The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces