Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply The School of Dedicated Role Players
Divided we Fall | OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:47 pm
I--LiveWire--I

Hehe, okay, good.

And I know!
I haven't done it in years!
I think the last one I did was in 2009 or 2010?
Forever ago.
rolleyes

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:01 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13

I totally feel as if I am pushing Von to the very edge of himself and discovering new things about him. <33
No probs, it happens~ ^^

Haha I hope that's a good thing then? I totally feel the same way about Erakai though~
And I promise I'll stay up later tonight xwe''''  

goddess_of_the_night13

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:56 am
Gothic Apocolypse

Hey, I saw your character and I think he's great.
I was planning on making a second character for Arianna's side soon anyway.
I just had an idea I wanted to run by you, just go make things a bit more interesting.

I saw in your first post that you had said your siblings might not recognize you since you'd been gone for 8 years... would you be interested in playing with a character I make as your younger sister?

Or perhaps, just make another character he could interacr with in which they would be a challenge to one another.
I'm just looking to start up a second storyline with a conpelling character.

It's just a thought I had.
If not, no worries.
rolleyes

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:32 pm
I--LiveWire--I

Please feel free to pretend Mitt fell asleep or went home! I don't wanna keep you guys waiting because I can't keep up.  

The Punchline is Lesbian

Quotable Lunatic

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:55 am
I--LiveWire--I

I'm really confused here because your latest post is the same as your other, previous one?^^"""  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:26 pm
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I

I'm really confused here because your latest post is the same as your other, previous one?^^"""

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!? I don't know what happened, I know I typed out a new reply and now I'll have to do it again. T-T  

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

goddess_of_the_night13

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:39 pm
I--LiveWire--I
goddess_of_the_night13
I--LiveWire--I

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!? I don't know what happened, I know I typed out a new reply and now I'll have to do it again. T-T

Awww oh no I'm sorry.. I know my phone has deleted my posts multiple times and it always sucks x.x in any case, sorry if my post kinda sucks. My mind is not in the best state right now v.v And oh, I see Erakai may be getting a guard of sorts?~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:05 pm
It's PSA time~

Did you know, y'all get guild achievement points (which can be turned in for prizes) just for being in an RP? You've got to claim them though, so go do that.

SDRP Guild Achievements

We're going to be adding new achievements periodically so keep an eye on them and put in for any that you've got.

I--LiveWire--I

Dokuro Togiretogire

The Punchline is Lesbian

goddess_of_the_night13

Lady Mae Lou

Gothic Apocolypse

School Of Dedicated RPers
Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:18 pm
I RP for RP not prizes...GIVE MY POINTS TO THE POOR!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:29 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire

Well, that's kind of the whole idea behind this. Gaia's economy has gotten so bad that non-paying members don't have a chance anymore so the SDRP is trying to help out by coming up with ways to give our members gold and items for simple tasks.

So if you've got plenty of gold and items, please feel free to abstain but by helping out our poorer members we hope to build a closer, better community - which is what Gaia's all about after all.  

Captain

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:35 pm
Dokuro Togiretogire

Well, that's kind of the whole idea behind this. Gaia's economy has gotten so bad that non-paying members don't have a chance anymore so the SDRP is trying to help out by coming up with ways to give our members gold and items for simple tasks.

So if you've got plenty of gold and items, please feel free to abstain but by helping out our poorer members we hope to build a closer, better community - which is what Gaia's all about after all.
Darn it. Well who wants my stuff and gold?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 5:34 pm

Great idea!
Truly.
heart

Lady Mae Lou

Devoted Fatcat

7,700 Points
  • Married 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Super Tipsy 200

Lacy Rose the Cake

Timid Gaian

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:54 am
Anyone know if the leader of the role play is on Hiatus? I messaged my profile a week ago and haven't received anything yet  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:24 pm
No, he's just a lasy b*****d.

I--LiveWire--I

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

I--LiveWire--I

Merry Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:26 pm
Lacy Rose the Cake
Anyone know if the leader of the role play is on Hiatus? I messaged my profile a week ago and haven't received anything yet

OMG I'm so sorry. I saw it then things got crazy and I spaced. I'll go read over it now. sweatdrop  
The School of Dedicated Role Players

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff