Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Multiply: An Yaoi/Hetero Seto Kaiba RPG.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:59 pm
Kristine made a face, but decided to say nothing. Then a sudden thought struck her.
"What time is it?" Kristine asked the room in general.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:52 am
"Around noon, I can easily call into work though and tell them that something's come up that I need to tend to and that they can run things for today." He commented, truthfully.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 12:35 pm
Kristine shot Seto a look. "You trust your employees enough to let them run KaibaCorp without you?"

"What are they saying, priest? I do not understand them." The little boy commented to his older self.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:45 pm
"Hardly, all I could grasp was work and trust from their form of Japanese. And Kaiba must be thier last name, meaning that its their empire. So I believe that they are wondering if the workers are worthy enough to run thier empire without their leader being there to keep his eye upon them. At least, thats what I presume." Seth replied. He wasn't sure however, and this wierd form of the ancient language bothered him. It was unconfortable being in a room full of people saying something you cant understand. But the boy who did speak Egyptian did settle his nerves. And the cat seemed to understand him as well, and now that he was seeing a different side of this feline, it was hard not to respect and worship the creature.

Mokuba looked at both of them. "Well it is what my brother pays them for. It's pointless to have workers with no work to do. If there is anything wrong, they will contact us and inform us on the issue. If it needs to be, I could always go in for my brother, me being the vice president and everything." Mokuba explained, setting his soup aside. he placed his face agains this hands, clasped together, elbows resting on the table. Besides Seto, he felt as if he was the adult all of a sudden. This change in roles was a little bizzare. And it was hard to go agains tthe women that he was attracted to, the thought cause his face to flush. Clearing his throat, he looked at them again.

"I trust the employees that my brother chose to work for the company. It's not as if the workers would make a mess of the place, they are not children. A day off seems like best, me or my brother wont go to the company tomorrow unless completely nesassary." Mokuba explained. The young seto gazed at him in awe, he seemed to have all of this under control. Even if Mokuba seeemed to be a little more seculded then he was as a child, he was still amazing in the childs eyes. But he wondered if he was the only one who seemed to notice Mokubas changes. It seemed that he wasn't the only one who has changed over the years since they were kids. Mokuba still seemed to have that aura to him though, that had not seemed to change.

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Arashi Cloud

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 7:17 am
"You never cease to amaze me with how much you've matured, Moki," Seto commented, shaking his head in disbeliefe. "And yes, I do trust my workers to keep Kaiba Corporation running smoothly, that's what good bosses do. Sides, if I can't trust them with it, then I would never have an ounce of free time for myself, Mokuba, inventing or dueling, now would I?" He indicated. "And no matter how much I complain about having to correct their mistakes, it's only to make sure that they don't repeat them and thus makes them better at doing their own jobs."  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:10 pm
Mokuba smiled at Seto as he agreed. He gave a small nod, "Then it's settled. Tomorrow will be spent here. Along with trying to figure out how to fix all of this. We cant have you here, away from your own time for to long. Things could get ugly if this became permanent." Mokuba replied. He was no longer focused on thier dinner, more so on trying to think of ways to fix this. But he couldn't wait to spend all the time they had with his other brothers and sister. With a sigh, he smiled, becoming less serious then he was just a moment ago. "Well, we'll worry more about it tomorrow. For now lets have dinner so were not hungry before bed." Mokuba replied, before taking his plate of the main course.  

Sketch-Inu
Vice Captain

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 2:42 pm
Kristine half smiled. "Indeed... you didn't hire them to babysit them."
It must be different, running KaibaCorp as a man. The male workers most likely aren't suddenly three years old when they're in the room, that's probably a given. I should I spent some more time outside of the lab... with Mokuba. Maybe even make a few friends as well.

"Indeed. Things would get quite ugly back home." Drache smiled at Mokuba. "Wow, Mokie, you're as mature as I remembered. Maybe even more so."

"Oh wow! They're Pharaohs?" The little boy was so awed he let the priests headdress slip, half covering his face.

Neko gave a big ywan and stretch, looking far more catlike than ever. "No... I'm sure they can live without you for a day or two." neko smiled confidently.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 4:37 pm
Seto smiled approvingly, before they got busy eating while thinking on a few things, whatever had caused this most certainly wasn't going to fix it for them.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 8:52 pm
Drache sat back from his finished plate (he was a fast eater) and stared pensively at the ceiling.
"No... another black hole wouldn't work... too many variables..." Drache was muttering to himself; he seemed to have forgotten the others in the room.

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:05 am
"Hey Drache, I'm all for out loud thought processes, but it might get thought through a bit faster if you shared what you're mumbling over there with the rest of us." Seto commented, truthfully.

"Yes, you should share your ideas with the rest of us." The child sitting next to Seto commented.

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 12:32 pm
Neko purred, amused. Apparently, Drache was obcessing over the problem. How funny.

Drache blinked in suprise, and looked over at Seto.

"Ah... sorry about that... bad habit. Anyways, I was thinking about all the possible ways we could have gotten here, and how we could use them to get back. The only two real posibilities that are even feasable are rips in the space time fabric, sometimes called black holes or worm holes, or someome used a millenium item in a way that I've never heard of." Drache took a moment to collect his thoughts.

"This may sound odd, but I'm almost hoping that some psyco with an Item did this to us, because we might be able to get back to our own dimensions. If it was a Rip, then it's going to be next to impossible to get everyone back home safely."

Kristine nodded. "Because of all the variables and alternate planes, it could take... a couple of years at least to calulate the Rip with in a 50% margin of accuracy." She has seen enough of her scientists go missing from mis-calculations to know this for a fact.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 6:29 am
"But even if it was a rip, could the millenium items still help us? I mean, I know they tear holes in time space fabric to be able to access the shadow realm, who's to say they can't tear open others?" Seto suggested.  

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:11 am
Drache looked at the ceiling pensively.
"Well, we would need someone especially proficient in the activation and use of the millenium items. Anyone I can think of, I wouldn't let mess with this problem."

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:07 pm
"We'll have to make due with what we've got then, since I think it's probably the best idea we've gotten so far." The were commented, promptly.

"We could train them, or at least have them practice on stuffed animals and what- not."

Arashi Cloud

Angel of Flames2

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:14 pm
Kristine nodded. "That's the safest plan so far. So, who do we call?"
The little boy in her lap chimed in, "Ghostbusters!"
Kristine raised an eyebrow. "Not quite what I had in mind..."

The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers