Welcome to Gaia! ::

Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Back to Guilds

A group for the young and old of Gaia to reminisce and hang out. 

Tags: Gaia Online, Geezers, Nostalgia, Discussion, Old Members 

Reply Old Geezers of Gaia Unite
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When did you join Gaia Online?
  2011+
  Gold!
View Results

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:14 pm
Ichilover
Hi there~ my name is Ichilover-because I loves bleach heart
I actually was introduced to gaia in 2007 but I didn't become a regular until 2008-2010
I'man artist who procrastinates sometimes but I still try my hardest to get stuff done!(TwT)/
as of now I have no employment(so no gc for me but I hate gc anyways)
however I am looking at a college for art! 3nodding
umm I love cute things! I am an anime lover, I lite to read and write if I'm in the mood and naps are a must for me~ whee
I like meeting new people! especially those who can understand someone like me and my hobbies sweatdrop
ummm...oh and I have cat and dog who are my inspiration for almost everything I draw! 4laugh emotion_bigheart
it there is anything you might want to ask me then ask away! I love getting random pm's from people-as long as they're appropriate to me! emotion_yatta

Welcome to the group!

Wow, an artist? I'm impressed. smile I can barely draw a stick figure that looks like a stick figure.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2015 4:44 pm
sailorstar165
Ichilover
I actually was introduced to gaia in 2007 but I didn't become a regular until 2008-2010
I'man artist who procrastinates sometimes but I still try my hardest to get stuff done!(TwT)/
umm I love cute things! I am an anime lover, I lite to read and write if I'm in the mood and naps are a must for me~ whee
I like meeting new people! especially those who can understand someone like me and my hobbies sweatdrop
ummm...oh and I have cat and dog who are my inspiration for almost everything I draw! 4laugh emotion_bigheart
it there is anything you might want to ask me then ask away! I love getting random pm's from people-as long as they're appropriate to me! emotion_yatta

Welcome to the group!

Wow, an artist? I'm impressed. smile I can barely draw a stick figure that looks like a stick figure.

thank you so much!
lol I feel like I still need Improvement(thus why I need to find a decent college xd )  

Ichilover

Adorable Shopper

13,515 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:29 am
Ichilover
sailorstar165
Ichilover

Welcome to the group!

thank you so much!
lol I feel like I still need Improvement(thus why I need to find a decent college xd )

I have a friend who's looking to go to an art college. Where are you looking to go?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:14 am
sailorstar165
Ichilover
sailorstar165
Ichilover

Welcome to the group!

thank you so much!

I have a friend who's looking to go to an art college. Where are you looking to go?

well right now im looking into a technical that have art programs(like a stepping stone if you will) but I want to go to Ai or SCAD in Atlanta Georgia...I'm a patient person so until I have enough it'll be put to the side  

Ichilover

Adorable Shopper

13,515 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

Kaleidomicroscopic

Eternal Lunatic

12,900 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:58 pm
Ohai <3 I've been on Gaia since 2005! My past usernames were [ Hani ] and Feral Flower.

I'm a science nerd and multi-media artist. I love collecting/studying insects and I am currently working in water treatment (I make water safe and yummies).

*hugs everyone*  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 10:26 am
Hey everyone! I'm Tarin or Ryn for short. I'm an 04 gaian.
I RP work on my own guild and that's about it now other than commissioning art.  

RynDraik

Versatile Punk

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:55 am
Kaleidomicroscopic
Ohai <3 I've been on Gaia since 2005! My past usernames were [ Hani ] and Feral Flower.

I'm a science nerd and multi-media artist. I love collecting/studying insects and I am currently working in water treatment (I make water safe and yummies).

*hugs everyone*

Welcome to the group! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:45 pm
✘ Hi all,

I don't remember if I wrote one of these for this guild or not... I'm currently going by xBriar_Rose, though I went by BW-Queen (for 2 years) and primarily Yagi_Yuki (up until a couple months ago). First discovered Gaia in 2005. I don't remember how I was introduced to it. I was active until 2009 when I got bored and took a hiatus (and went to a different site until 2012). Came back to Gaia in 2013 off and on. Just recently (2 months ago) came back and have been active ever since. When I came back to Gaia, I was sad to learn about zOMG.

Most of the people I befriended on here and my real life friends who were on here have quit. One of the main reasons I got burned out from Gaia was running a guild that died (and I lost interest in the series). I'm not artistic...can't draw, write poetry, do wonderful coding, but I am always in awe of those who can.

I don't post much, though I can be found lurking in the Achievements forum helping others and working on my achievements. That's pretty much it, but I'm an open book if you have questions. gaia_star ✘

xBriar_Rose

Aekea Mystic

20,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

Morrigan smiles

Ruthless Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 6:25 pm
Hello All.

I joined here because it looked like fun!

And because I am a genuine OLD geezer.
No, I mean truly old.

I am so old that I (for real) DON'T REMEMBER what my first user name was.

I do know that I had an account here here a long time ago.

I first joined with the children of my niece, to help her keep an eye on them in the big bad world.
They have long since grown up;
they out-grew this site
and flew away out into that big bad world.

Doing quite well for themselves actually.

Me, I guess I just never grew up.
Old I grew, yes I did.
But never up! rofl  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2015 6:06 pm
I don't know when I joined either
because I am the doppleganger of Morrigan Smiles
and she's cluless.

However it should be somewhere in my account information
unless this place is even lamer
than I think it is...

So if I ever do find out
I will post it here.

Hello all!  

lili lokii

Vicious Raider

10,450 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Aieko_09

Demonic Shapeshifter

20,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Nebula Novice 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 10:11 am
Hello I'm Aieko and I joined back in 2006. When I first joined my avi was a girl but I changed it back when the gender bender achievement came out an have never changed back. I use to be on all the time but since I had to move I have no internet at my current home so work is the only time I can get online.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 3:19 pm
Welcome to the group everyone! biggrin  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

IzarArgi

Sparkly Gem

11,475 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Friendly Flashback 100
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 10:07 pm
Hello everyone! My name is Dawn. My first account was back when I was in my second year at college. I lost access to that account. This is my second account and I try my best to stay active!  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 4:39 am
IzarArgi
Hello everyone! My name is Dawn. My first account was back when I was in my second year at college. I lost access to that account. This is my second account and I try my best to stay active!

Hi Dawn! Welcome to the group! biggrin  

sailorstar165
Captain

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50

Sylkis

Tipsy Bloodsucker

6,325 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:19 pm
Hello all! ^^ Sylkis here, member since 2004. I've been here on and off, since a spat of activity until 2006ish.
I used to RP a lot with OCs, and lots of marketplace activity/questing. This is my original account although I have one other mule that I don't post with anymore.
I joined when I was in high school and now I have a full time job, car, and flat... crying I came back here because I realised I still love pretty pixels.

I'm always up for a chat about life or any of my interests, which include gaming, music (r&b, hiphop, jazz, soul), travel, food... emotion_bigheart  
Old Geezers of Gaia Unite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff