Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply Roleplay Subforum
Pokémon Legends: Court of Kings - OOC Thread Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:04 am
Dayum, that TK post was pretty depressing crying

Though when I read: "if TK had waited a few more moments before turning back around and heading towards lumiose, he would have seen the pokeball that whacked into the side of the Riolu, falling to the ground and shaking three times before clicking closed." I was like rofl I love stuff like that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:58 am
What can I say, I was in some type of mood and was like *Cracks knuckles* "Lets ruin a life." and so I did. I cant controll it, it just happens, I sat down to type the exit post and the words just flowed onto the screen like it was meant to be.

Now if only i could control this power...  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Jump Einatz
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:28 am
Yeah that was good an all, I'mma let you finish, but this:

Zamaku
Who ever said nothing tastes as good as skiny feels should be drawn and quartered.

made me hardcore giggle.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:44 pm
Marsuru

So, I have a technical question pertaining to Nobility.

How does this Noble business work? a Trainer (Usually a noble sponsored trainer) Wins the league and becomes a Noble Them self, or dose their family name become nobility?

Just for a working example, Say Takamaru Takashi was still around and took place in the league, and lets say he won. Would he himself become a noble, or wold the Takashi family become nobility?

How do the 4 houses who were represented on the floats during the parade (Ill probably end up going back a re-reading the post again after posting this) and the Elite Four tie into the whole Nobility set up.

Basically, what im asking is, Whats the structure of nobility in Kalos? I just wanna get a good grip on the thing as a whole before i make anymore references to it Via RP.  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:40 pm
Woops, sorry for the late reply. My TV was being a d**k so I had to repurpose my monitor.

Right. The family becomes a noble family, with the league winner at its head. So if TK won the league, he'd become Baron Takashi, and his immediate family would be in House Takashi. This would count half-siblings (assuming he had any) since there's a blood relation, but that's as far as it goes.

We're using the ranks you can earn in the Battle Chateau in the games, if you were wondering. The family would have titles as well I guess, but since we're running off a pop-culture understanding of the aristocracy, they'd just be known as Lord or Lady.

The four families are the four elite noble houses that make up the Court of Kings. Basically, throughout Kalos' history, these four houses have been the closest to the royal family and the most powerful. The head of each house takes a place in the Court, and is able to assist or advise the current ruler, the idea being that they balance each other out. So while there are four Court houses, there are only really four people actually in the Court, the rest just share their name.

If you're a member of a Court family, you're treated with great respect from the other nobles regardless of your actual rank. They're basically the elite of the elite, and pretty much untouchable.

I should probably have thought of a way to spell this out more clearly in the RP since it's pretty important. Live and learn, I guess ninja Any more questions, dude?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:35 pm
It happens, no biggie~

But that basically covers it all, But just to clarify, the elite 4 are just reps from the four elite royal families, correct? Other than that its all pretty cut a dry from how im understanding it wink  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:02 am
Zamaku
((yea, but then Zack could be Gligar man!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You mean this majestic ********?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:46 am
Marsuru
Zamaku
((yea, but then Zack could be Gligar man!))

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You mean this majestic ******** class="clear">

THATS A THING!?!?!?!?!?! eek

oH my good golly sweet mother of a Jehovah witness, that is the most winning thing i have seen all week.  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Marsuru
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:52 am
The Gligar Man episode was one of the few Johto episodes of the anime I actually caught. It stuck in my mind for obvious reasons.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:27 pm
Okay, people. I'm gonna be heading down to London for the weekend so I won't be around for posts. Probably gonna keep Skype on with my phone if anyone needs me.

Back late Sunday ninja  

Marsuru
Vice Captain

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:28 pm
You should totes add me on Skype:

Goldentx02

I dun Video Chat, but im good for IM'ing~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:29 pm
Also, Legends crew, i cant decided who should eventually fill a slot in Levi's crew.

A Bad a** Sassy Steelix. Or a Stoic, no nonsense Excadrill  

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

Spinne Biss
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:57 pm
Why not both?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:15 pm
Giant flying platinum serpent Steelix  

Jump Einatz
Crew

Roleplay Subforum