Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Guild for all things Role Play and Random ^^

Back to Guilds

Reply The Role Play Forum ^^
Deep Kiss of Winter. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:33 pm
Alice smirked softly. "Of course." She purred. "I've got a few Phantom's in my group. Powerful people. Did you know they can trace like Vampires and demons? All they have to do is mentally bond with a vampire/demon who's been somewhere and they can go to those places even if they haven't been there themselves before. I didn't know that until one mated pair told me. But you have to be careful, if you're in a fight and you're caught in your corporeal form and they behead you. That's it. Gone, no going back to ghost, just gone. So, while I'll also be your mentor in this, I'll also be your fighting instructor. How to Use Ballet to your fighting advantage 101." She giggled doing drills with Alyson over and over, faster and faster until the other couldn't keep up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:38 pm
Alyson kept up with Alice fairly well until during one pirouette, her legs just gave out from under her and she collapsed. However, it was the conversation where she was completely lost. "Phantoms?" she queried, not knowing what Alice was talking about. "Why would knowing about phantoms help me?" she asked, panting a bit, trying to catch her breath.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:41 pm
Alice caught her with ease helping her gently down. "Because that's what you are darling," She smiled softly sitting down for a break. "You're a Phantom. And a very powerful one at that. From what Conrad told me, even though you were only a ghost for fifty years you were able to control if people could see you or not. That's pretty good. Not many ghosts that young can. And the rate of bounce back, Most Phantoms take two weeks to wake from changing you took hours."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:52 pm
Alyson's eye widened. "What?! NO! I'm human!" she insisted, in a bit of a state of denial. But then she thought to just before Alice had called . . . that bit of floating and moving through objects. "No . . ." she moaned, cradling her head in her hands. "I wanted to just be human again . . . I wanted to be done with the paranormal. Go back to dancing . . ." she said, close to tears. "I didn't want to be able to fly anymore . . . or go invisible or any of it. I just wanted my life back . . ." A few tears slipped over as she curled up tight, trying not to burst into full out sobs. She didn't care if she was a powerful being or not. She didn't want the power. She didn't mind the supernatural, but she didn't want to be part of it. Her desire to not be something was so strong . . . her body faded until she was invisible. Invisible, but still tangible, so someone would have problems sitting in the same chair she was in.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:57 pm
"Alyson?" Conrad asked coming back into the room. He could still hear her heart so he went to the chair sitting beside her. "What's wrong Koeri?" He asked knowing his hand was petting hers. Something has distressed her.

"I told her what she was and she freaked out!" Alice replied.

Conrad frowned and kept petting. "It's okay Alyson, you don't have to use your powers. You can teach dancing to the supernatural children but if you don't want to use your powers or anything, you don't have to. I know this life can't compare to the one you had before but. . . I can be here to help you adjust, make a new life, start over fresh." He shed a few tears, distressed for her. "Koeri, please, come back to us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:10 am
Alyson pulled back from and glared at Conrad. "Come back to you?! What are you talking about I'm right he-" she stopped abruptly as she gestured and noticed that she couldn't see her hand. She sighed in mild irritation and then focused on being visible once more. Slowly but surely, her body faded back into visibility. "That's going to be annoying." she murmured softly before getting up from the chair, her legs shaky, but she managed it. She then looked at Alice. "I'm sorry, I would love the job, dancing is . . . my life." she said with a bit of a rueful smile. "But I spent the last week thinking I was human again . . . I need some time to come to terms with my . . . new state." she said, trying not to break down again. She then exited the room, sighing when she got to the stairs and decided to quit trying to walk, instead flying up them to her room. Well now that she knew she still had the powers . . . they were ridiculously easy to access once more. She curled up on her bed and hugged her pillow, her mind moving a hundred miles a minute.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:16 am
Alice sighed. "And I've just set your courting back ten years haven't I?" Alice asked rhetorically. "Okay, I'll come back next week. Tell her to practice the drills until next week." Then Alice was gone.

Conrad sighed softly. Great. He'd planned on slow walking her into this. Not tossing her into the deep end of an Olympic pool and tell her how to swim. She probably hated him for entering her life now. His beating heart ached in his chest. He wanted to go up and comfort her. Should he? Would she accept? Or try to eat him? He chuckled liking to see her try.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:31 am
Alyson lay on her bed, staring at the wall. She was focused on a specific brick. This certain brick seemed a bit lighter than the rest of the wall. And if she concentrated, it seemed to get even lighter. She was rather curious if she could turn something besides herself invisible. With an insane amount of concentration, she was actually able to do it.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:33 am
"Alyson?" Conrad asked tapping on her bedroom door. "I made you some mousse." He opened the door and stuck his hand with the bowl of chocolate mousse in his hand into her room. "Would you like it?" He added. "Maybe we can talk? Or you can talk and I listen? Or something."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:41 am
Alyson lost her concentration at the knocking and she sat up to see Conrad at the door. Which caused a question to pop into her head. "Did you know? What I was?" she asked, glaring a bit. "You knew I was a phantom didn't you? And you let me think I was a human again. You did. Alice said you told her about me." she accused, realizing that she already knew the answer to her question. "Why didn't you tell me?!" she shouted at him, a strong breeze starting up in her room.  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:46 am
Conrad entered and put the mousse on the side. "I wasn't one hundred percent sure until you started showing the signs." He said. "And I didn't want to freak you out and overwhelm you. Which is sort of what's happening right now. I. . . I wanted to tell you when you got stronger, and could dance like you used to. It was wrong of me to keep the truth from you. But what if I told you what I suspected and I was wrong? Then you'd hate me thinking I was lying to you. I didn't want to risk telling you until I knew for sure myself. I can find a way to make you human again though, if you wish."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:57 am
Alyson shook her head. "No!" she screamed at him, the wind picking up even more, pushing at Conrad, not that she realized what was happening. "You should have told me that you suspected that I wasn't human! You let me believe I was back to normal! Get out of my room! Get out! GET OUT!" On the last scream, the strongest gust yet came through and actually pushed Conrad out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Inside the room, the wind instantly died down once the door slammed, and Alyson broke down into tears. She wasn't sure why she was so upset, why being human meant so much to her, but it did, and she was very sad to know that she was no longer human . . . At least she was alive . . .  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:02 am
Conrad tried to trace out before she threw him over the barrister but he couldn't. He went to his knees before the door touching it and sighed softly. "Alyson I'm sorry." He said. "I'm sorry." He couldn't get in. "I'm so sorry. Please let me in." He begged. "I wanted to tell you but I wasn't sure." He said being honest. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:12 am
Alyson sniffled a bit before she got up and shakily made her way to the door, opening it slightly. "I . . . I'm sorry. You were right . . . it's . . . it's a lot to take in . . . although I wish you could have given me some warning." she said softly. "Besides . . . it's not really your fault I'm like this . . . that witch is the one who made me a phantom anyways."  

chibi_blue_mouse

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 1:15 am
"I didn't want to worry you either, just in case I was wrong. I wanted to be sure so I didn't put my foot in it." He said too. "I'm sorry." He wanted to hug her. But the door wasn't open enough for him to hug her. She looked like she needed a hug.  
The Role Play Forum ^^

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff