Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:04 pm
"Crow," Naomi's tails twitched in anticipation, "Break the seal."

"But..." Crow's bright eyes widened, "You don't know if this wise. The entire town and surrounding villages could be destroyed and-"

"I'll take that risk," Naomi's voice was strong as she narrowed her eyes, "Hiro is an innocent in the end and a mortal needs his soul. The oniikitsune took it out and is destroyed, and he's the only one who could place it back. Well, except for me once you break the seal."

Crow gulped before pulling out a scroll from his satchel, "Are you sure about this?"

"I wouldn't have told you otherwise," Naomi was growing frustrated, she could see the life draining from Hiro as his soul remained unhinged from his body.

Obeying his order, Crow ripped the scroll in half and a great power unleashed from Naomi. It sent everyone flying back in the area as she glowed a bright lavender. Three more tails grew as her eyes turned from their normal crimson to a deep lavender color. The light began to fade and Naomi held out her hand to where Hiro's soul remained and placed it back within the body. Hiro coughed a few times before sitting up, "Where's...where's the monster? Naomi!? You're...different."

"This is my true form," Naomi crossed her arms, "I am the last of my kind, a true psy-kitsune. When I met Crow many years ago, I was showing signs of my abilities and knew my price would go sky high if my master knew. So, I had sealed away my psychic talents and had Crow hide them from me so that I may be like any normal kitsune. Now that the oniikitsune is gone, possibly temporarily, I am free to walk as I am."

Naomi then looked to Yuuki, she had no idea the woman felt for her and Crow the same way. Now, it was an awkward arrangement. Crow glanced to Yuuki, a small blush tinting his cheeks as he looked to the floor, "I like you both, it's kind of hard to choose."

"There doesn't need to be a choice," Naomi gave a simple sigh as she walked over to Yuuki and caressed her cheek softly, "You killed my apparent master, so now I must honor your victory and be set free. However, I would not mind serving you."

"N-Naomi?" Hiro tilted his head.

Naomi leaned in and brushed her lips against Yuuki's before slowly pulling away, "Come visit me again, my shop should be open. Hiro?"

"Yes!" Hiro's face was beat red at the sight of the two women and quickly stood up, "Yes! It's up!"

"Very good," Naomi smiled as she kissed Yuuki once again softly, "Crow and I will be happy to keep you company together. Of course, that's as long as he's willing to share."

Crow glanced away. He felt the same way for both women equally and was pleased to know that they were both willing to accept him into this tri-love affair. Nodding quickly, he went to them and embraced them both. Naomi, realizing how fast things were going, pulled away quickly and cleared her throat, "I'll be at my shop. Hiro, bring your first batch over and i'll fix them up. Crow, Yuuki, come back to the store when you're ready."

Naomi had to admit, she had had feelings for Yuuki since she laid eyes on the girl. It was hard to pinpoint how she felt since she had pushed so many people away before. For the first time, she wanted to be near Yuuki, but the fear of losing her like the others was a fear all on it's own.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:17 pm
"No-!" Yuuki began grabbing out for Naomi and Crow. "Don't leave me here alone." She looked around nervously at the people who bowed to her as their new leader. "I don't know how to rule the underground. And. . . I want to help our people be free." She added. "Please. . . Naomi don't send them on to be slaves." She hugged Naomi from behind. "Please? We can build something, the three of us. I know with you, I can finally make true my dream of us free, and educated. Please?" Her eyes turned to Crow as if asking him to plead with her to Naomi. Yuuki didn't know what else to do. She wanted to have Naomi on her side.

Naomi had been right. While the sword had shattered him. She hadn't sealed him. Yuuki had made an enemy of his. The glass disappeared in a soft unnoticed smoke. The last Psy- Kitsune eh? He thought. Then he'd have to take her soul before she ascended. Then he'd take and master Yuuki, make her bear his children. He'd let her keep the crow for amusement but she'd be chained to his bed.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:03 am
Crow hadn't planned on leaving, but he could see that Yuuki needed not just one of them. She needed both of them. Naomi looked over her shoulder at Yuuki, this girl was asking a great deal out of her. After getting used to a lifestyle of trading slaves for profit, Yuuki wanted her to educate the slaves for them to be free?

"We both hold something dear to our hearts," Naomi turned to Yuuki, "You loved being apart of your underground and now you are asked to rule it. I have my surface domain still and you're asking me to give that up to help you rule down here."

"She saved you from the oniikitsune," Crow commented towards Naomi, "Our lover thought of you first before she put herself in danger."

"I did not-!" Naomi held back her anger as she took a breath, "Very well... I shall remain down here to help you, Yuuki. Whatever you need from me. Until then, I will be honing my skills since it's been a long, long time since i've used them."

Crow watched Naomi walk away before taking a hold of Yuuki's hand, "Don't worry, she'll come around eventually."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:11 am
Yuuki nodded. "I know. . ." She replied trembling a little. She turned to a lady and smiled kindly. "Hey honey, make sure she gets a generous salary okay?" She whispered to the girl. She smiled and petted the girl. The girl smiled softly in return.

"And lets make this place less oppressive! Light! Open the curtains!" She called. "I feel closed in." She returned to Crow's side. "So um. . . sleeping arrangements." She whispered to him. "Are we all in one room or what?" She asked nervous. She'd never taken a lover before. Let alone two. She felt dizzy now the adrenaline had worn off. Her body ached and she found herself leaning rather too much on Crow, her legs not willing to carry her any more.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:37 am
"For now, lets say one so there won't be any jealousy issues," Crow tried to hide the tint of blush, "You should rest for a bit anyways. We've all had a long day."

Crow helped her to a large bedroom, that the oniikitsune did not sleep in, and helped Yuuki into the bed. He crawled in next to her and held her softly so that she may rest. His thoughts were swimming with confusion as he thought of their new situation. Now he was in a relationship with not just Yuuki, but also Naomi. Even he only knew so much of Naomi, he did not see how Yuuki would be able to crack the once cold-hearted Naomi.

"I'm glad you feel this way for both me and Naomi," Crow caressed Yuuki's cheek as he kissed her brow, "When you want to be close like this to Naomi, i'll help you as much as I can."

First off, Naomi levitated as she sat criss-crossed as she meditated. Her mind was free and she found herself able to sense the souls of all who lived around her for miles and miles. Their thoughts seeped into her mind, their feelings and their dreams all being known. She could even hear Crow's thoughts about Yuuki's and Yuuki's thoughts about her timidness of ruling the underground. Naomi blocked out their thoughts, she shouldn't pry.

"Slave woman," Naomi called out, and a nearby inu-slave approached with her tail between her legs, "Set up targets for me. I wish to practice."

Though being a slave once herself, her people had once taken on mortal slaves centuries ago when those who held animal traits were branded as demi-gods. Naomi watched as the dummies were placed and the inu scurried off. Her feet softly hit the ground as she crossed her arms as purple flames burned above her tails. She focused a ball of energy to form to her side as sent it at break-neck speed at one dummy, then another, and then another.

A smile formed on her lips. It felt like she had better control now since she had to hide her true self for so long.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:59 am
Yuuki blushed darkly and smiled a little she was going to figure out a way to remove that room. Or transform it in some way. Yuuki smiled softly and leaned into his touch. She snuggled close to him. "Yeah." She yawned and snuggled close. She was so tired yet happy. She had two people she loved. Yet she was so tired she couldn't process it. As she slept she felt pain in her back, her last three tails burst from her wiggling a little then settled as she snuggled closer to Crow.

The Master's aura pulsed. Yuuki's power had fully awakened. If he could sense its raw sexual power. . . its beauty he knew that chit Naomi could sense it too.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 am
Once Naomi had finished seeing what she was capable of doing, she found herself surrounded by past slaves she had sold off to several different homes. Their eyes held contempt, but nothing more. Naomi gazed down her nose at them as she loosely crossed her arms, "If you all are expecting an apology, you will not be getting one anytime soon. Business is business."

"We don't know why Yuuki wants you," one of the young men spoke up, "You sold us to homes that mistreated us, and you didn't even think twice."

Naomi hesitated. She felt her heart tug, the slaves she had sent away had went to homes she had checked herself to be good. Perhaps she had mistaken a few. But, Naomi remained indifferent as she kept her back turned to the slaves, "If you were in my shoes, you'd do the same."

As she left the training room, she felt Yuuki's kitsune spirit awaken. Nekos were normally seen as a sexual prowess, but could not compare to that of a kitsune. Those who held a fox-spirit were the ones who held the highest of desire and sexual energy. Naomi felt her soul hum in sync with Yuuki's and felt the need. She took a step back. The need held the pain, and she did not want to lose this new companion if she were to become too close to Yuuki.

Taking a breath, Naomi turned and walked in the opposite direction. She would not let her heart rule when her mind was much more capable, though it normally left her in places all on her own. Sometimes it was lonely, though her thoughts kept her company. Naomi went to a separate bedroom where she began to meditate to push out her desire to feel close to Yuuki. No matter how soft the woman appeared to be.

Crow couldn't sleep. He was just content watching Yuuki sleep until he knew she was passed out. Once she was fully asleep, he wriggled his way out of the bed and walked to find Naomi meditating. It was odd seeing her like this once again. She looked so much like a goddess in this form. When he noticed she spotted him, she went back to the ground and looked to him, "How is she?"

"Sleeping, anyone in her position would be exhausted," Crow stuffed his hands in his pockets, "Why don't you go rest with her?"

"I don't need to sleep in the same bed with her to convey my emotions," Naomi toyed with a ball of energy in her grasp, "We're all partners here."

He knew this wasn't going to be easy at all for Naomi to open up to Yuuki as easily as he could with her. Crow sighed as he glanced to the open doorway, "I think she would like it if both of us were open to her."

"I'm failing to see how that's useful," Naomi commented as she sat on the nearby bed, "I'm here, aren't I? I'm being supportive and not selling off all the slaves I can find here. Hell, I even kissed her a few times. Have you even done that yet?"

Crow blushed slightly as he glanced away, "No, but maybe you could take into consideration that maybe she would like to get to know you. Just don't shut her out like you do everyone else."

Naomi kept a firm gaze until Crow left the room to go lay back down with Yuuki.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:08 pm
Yuuki woke not long after Crow left. She'd thrown off the sheets because she was both too hot and something was wrong with her body. It felt like the bed sheets were purposefully trying to turn her on! Her hearing had improved more than her neko hearing. She heard the people complain to Naomi. Heard Crow speaking to her. And felt him return. So she stopped touching herself and tried to pretend to sleep but she couldn't so she got up and paced. The only thing she could do when she was aroused was pace until it went away. Not matter how much the ache was painful.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:33 pm
"A-are you okay?" Crow was blushing wildly as he glanced away, "You keep touching yourself and..."

Then, Naomi came in through the bedroom door, "She needs to be made love to, Crow."

Crow's eyes were wide, "W-what!? Alright...I can..."

"I mean it," Naomi pressed Yuuki against the wall as her hands lingered to Yuuki's warm-spot as her hand went to her breast, "She needs to be taken in control. Us kitsunes, we need our mates to be domineering and put in our place. If not, we can go mad with need."

As Naomi fondled Yuuki, Crow came up besides Naomi and followed her movements. He had not made love to an actual woman before and merely followed Naomi's guidance. Naomi moved closer to Yuuki's ear as she whispered, "I know you're in pain for it. Now that you have two people who need you, it's hard to ignore the pain that comes with need. We will help you. I will help you."

Naomi moved Yuuki to the bed as she straddled, "Crow and I will both take this need away from you, and you will feel normal once again. Every time thereafter, we will take our turns individually. Crow."

He entered the bed as well and unzipped his pants as he moved towards Yuuki. A blush caressed his cheeks as he neared her and as Naomi leaned forward and kissed Yuuki softly.

After they were all finished, Crow was taking a breath on the floor as Naomi had Yuuki's head resting on her naked body. Naomi let out a small chuckle as she breathed, "Can't say I haven't done that much before. It's been quite some time."

Then, the pain hit her once again. Naomi excused herself, dawned on a simple silk robe, and left the room. Crow painstakingly climbed onto the bed as he covered himself with the bedsheets, "Guessed it got too much for her."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:01 pm
Yuuki had paced more trembling and whimpering from the pain. She would have collapsed from it had Naomi not pressed her on the wall and blushed more. She moaned a little and rocked her body whimpering feeling her mind slip from her. Her hands tried to reach out but they refused to work. She was helpless. Completely helpless. She had need. "Please." She whimpered to Naomi then turned her head to Crow. "Please it hurts." She trembled hard as she was moved to the bed and smiled softly kissing Crow back.

Yuuki smiled and snuggled with Naomi her hand stroking between Naomi's legs until she got up and quickly left. Yuuki blushed and frowned a little. She blushed softly and moved to Crow snuggling with him.

"I don't want to force her." Yuuki said blushing a little.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:15 pm
Crow didn't know what to say. Naomi was one of the perfect lovers; almost erotically beautiful, distant enough to know she won't hurt you, and quick to leave when it was all over. But he could see that wasn't want Yuuki wanted. For now, he could only do his best, though Naomi was the missing piece to the puzzle between the three of them.

He kissed Yuuki softly as he held her close, "One day..."

"Take it away..." Naomi whimpered as she forced her soul to cleanse, "Take that love away... I won't go through that pain again!"

She felt her body sting as she inflicted more and more pain on herself by enclosing two barriers upon her to tear her spirit limb from limb. It felt good to feel such terrible pain. When her soul couldn't take anymore, Naomi slumped to her knees as she felt her mind starting to split. She couldn't love Yuuki. It would kill both of them.

The psy-kitsune got back on her feet as she held her head. It felt good to make love to her...her flesh was soft, her tongue tasted good in her mouth. The way Yuuki scented when she was in heat... Why was this such a curse? To love another woman was seen as a sin, but women were so soft and cuddly. Naomi hit her head lightly as she leaned against the wall, had she gone mad? Or was she just in love?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:22 pm
Yuuki trembled a little. She kissed him back and kept him close to her happy in her nakedness around them both. She wished Naomi didn't leave. She wanted Naomi to come back. She wanted Naomi to cuddle them again. She didn't feel whole without them all in her room. "When will she come back?" She asked Crow.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:32 pm
"I wouldn't know," Crow knew Naomi too well to know she didn't want to feel the way she did.

She feared love as much as she feared her own death. They went hand-in-hand. To love someone else meant her own downfall because it meant that she actually had to put someone else first, and she hadn't done that in years. Mostly to protect herself. Now, that she was actually falling for Yuuki, he knew Naomi would fight hard not to love this young woman.

"Eventually, at least I hope," Crow murmured as he pulled Yuuki closer to him, "We'll talk to her later, dear."

"You," Naomi pointed to a young kitsune man, "You will enter my bed, now."

His eyes were wide as her body glew slightly as she neared him, "B-but we're free. We don't have to-"

"Ugh, fine. Leave if you are repulsed," she shoved him away with an energy wave as she pulled her robe on.

She needed a way to rid herself of this raw emotion. It wasn't healthy to want someone as badly as she did for this woman. Naomi bit her lip as she neared the entrance door, she needed away. This was just going too fast and she didn't want to get hurt again. Opening the front door, she rushed out and back to the surface where she was greeted by Hiro's men who rushed her back to his place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:46 pm
Yuuki nodded and snuggled him more. "I hope she comes back." She replied to him. A Kitsune knocked and came in. "M'Lady?" He quiered. "Your female has gone. She. . . she was scolded for trying to make someone go to bed with her."

Yuuki sat up and tried not to whimper. Was she not enough? Was she and Crow not enough? She turned back to Crow and hid her face not wanting to cry.

The Man frowned a little. The woman didn't know? Couldn't control her own lovers? How strange.  

Hikari_Mamo
Captain

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

The Madame Red

Devoted Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:58 pm
Freedom. But at what cost? Naomi entered her rebuilt store in her robe and noticed that it still had Yuuki's scent. She tossed it into the fireplace and set it aflame. In no way would she allow herself to love someone again. Yuuki would either die or leave her, and she wouldn't go through that same pain again. Not in this lifetime.

Naomi sent word for her first batch of slaves and forced herself to forget. She couldn't love someone. It only meant harm to everyone if she did fully love someone.

Crow sat up and held Yuuki's waste, "Don't cry. I'll go..."

He then recalled the last conversation. If he couldn't convince her to just fall in love, he had to let Yuuki try. She was the one Naomi was trying not to love the most. Crow gently nudged Yuuki, "You need to go try and talk to her. She's afraid of loving you because of something that happened before. If she were to accept that she loved you, then her biggest fears are you dying or you leaving her. I don't know if it will help, but maybe it'll make her realize that it's okay to love again."

Kissing her softly, Crow then whispered to her, "I'll be right here when you return. The three of us will be happy together, we just need her to return for all of us to be happy together."  
The Underground Rp area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff